BY ORIGINS #30 in Anti-Aging

Best for combination/oily skin 94% showed a significant reduction in the appearance of lines & wrinkles Do injections sound like a pain? Today there is a powerful alternative from nature*. This breakthrough, clinically-proven moisturizer with Mimosa, Argan Leaf and Green Algae noticeably improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Simultaneously helps rebuild natural collagen. Used regularly skin continues to look measurably younger.  And 9 out of 10 of those tested said they d prefer it over injections because there s no pain or downtime. This oil-free moisturizer with Mimosa, Argan leaf and Green algae helps to rebuild collagen, repair visible lines and improve skin texture and tone. Skin looks and feels measurably younger from day one. *Results not equal to medical procedures Age-erasing oil free moisturizer with Mimosa see more...

jules W.
NORTH OLMSTED, OH
I love the smell of this product! I also love the texture and how smooth and creamy it feels going on. It also has a cooling effect as it goes on. You know it's a natural moisturizer too which is awesome. While this moisturizer is very hydrating and I have several positive things to say about the product it was not as hydrating as I really need it to be in the winter months living in Northeast Ohio. The Winter Wind really dries out your face so I really need a heavy duty Moisturizer in the winter. This moisturizer was absolutely perfect in the summer fall and spring months.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
loren a.
Fort Myers, FL
I've been using this product for about 2 months and I can already tell a difference it seemed to instantly smooth wrinkles around my eyes it also feels very light it's not greasy which is always a plus for me I would definitely recommend this to anyone of any age
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
I Love Origins !!! My skin is aging a bit and needs some extra moisture. This cream is perfect !! Goes on smooth and leaves your skin soft & smelling soooo Fresh !! The fragrance is subtle & delightful, perfect for those who can’t have overpowering perfumed lotions
Lorena S.
Jacksonville
So disappointed to find out that my favorite moisterizer- Starting Over- has been discontinued in the oil-free version. I was such a fan of that product and used it every day. Because my skin can be pretty dry (especially during the New England winters we are entering) I thought the oil-free version would be okay and decided to give it a try. But this stuff is so greasy and heavy. It didn't absorb at all and made my face so shiny and oily looking. Please bring back the oil-free version! I don't know what to use for my daytime moisturizer now. :(I have been using this for 4 weeks plus now and my skin had a marked improvement. It is softer and clearer. On application it gives a nice glow to my skin. I do not find it greasy at all. My skin type is normal to dry. I cannot say whether their is an improvement on facial lines, however I'm sure that signs of aging are delayed due to overall inprovementI was very surprised when I ordered a replacement of the oil-free version that it is no longer available. So I ended up receiving the now standard version. I couldn't believe how oily this stuff is. I just can't wear it under my make-up during the day. Had to purchase a day moisture lotion. I don't think I'll be returning to this product. I had been using the oil-free version for over 6 years! Problem is I don't like the alternative Plantscription moisture cream, does not seem to help with fine lines and tone
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I wanted to love this!!

It made my skin feel so smooth and plump after application. I seriously kept wanting to pet my face. Unfortunately, after three days of use, I started to break out. I took a break from this product and the breakout cleared up. When I went back to it and used it for a few more days in a row, it happened again. So, clearly something in this does not work for me. So sad!
Kayla W.
National City, CA
Pricey, but a fantastic product. My one gripe is the packaging. Albeit glass, product in jars equates to bacterial build up over time, and by the end of the jar, it's kind of gross. Easily remedied with a spatula, but still a pain. As far as anti-aging properties, it's an amazing cream. It smells nice, but I did replace this cream with an origins masque. The one thing I miss, is that this cream left a nice pearlescent sheen, whereas drink-up is simply oils. Cost vs. effect, I'd recommend the Drink-up line, as I didn't notice much of a difference in skin improvement, but my wallet sure noticed the difference in cost.
Haddy T.
I’ve used this and other Origins Moisturizers for decades now. This one is perfect for combo and dry skin types. It is moisturizing without it being too greasy. It works well under make-up and lasts all day. I like the smell too! As far as age-erasing... Like I mention I’ve been using their products for decades and I have to say I really don’t have many wrinkles at almost 41 years old. Also has helped with little dry flaky spots I use to get from time to time as well as some little skin rashes I would get on my forehead.
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
This is great moisturizer for people who struggle with combination skin. I love using it without primer, and enjoy the entire experience of shopping at Origins. This also smells great, The price is a little on the expensive side as I'm used to paying clinique prices, but I do enjoy this.
Jung L.
I have very oily and acne ridden face. How well does this work for someone like me?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Have you noticed a difference after/while using this product?
Skyy A.
Gloucester, VA
Does this work well?
Karen L.
Garden City, KS
Can you use this on a regular basis?
Jo S.
West, TX
Has the Mimosa been tested on those with sensitive skin?