BY ORIGINS #19 in Facial Skincare

Best for combination/oily skin 94% showed a significant reduction in the appearance of lines & wrinkles Do injections sound like a pain? Today there is a powerful alternative from nature*. This breakthrough, clinically-proven moisturizer with Mimosa, Argan Leaf and Green Algae noticeably improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Simultaneously helps rebuild natural collagen. Used regularly skin continues to look measurably younger.  And 9 out of 10 of those tested said they d prefer it over injections because there s no pain or downtime. This oil-free moisturizer with Mimosa, Argan leaf and Green algae helps to rebuild collagen, repair visible lines and improve skin texture and tone. Skin looks and feels measurably younger from day one. *Results not equal to medical procedures Age-erasing oil free moisturizer with Mimosa see more...

Story H.
Hyattsville, MD
This is a really nice moisturizer that is the perfect in between of a gel and a cream moisturizer. It sinks into the skin similar to the way that a gel moisturizer does, but seems to have lasting hydration like creams tend to for me. It has a light citrus/orange like scent that is nice and fresh and didn't impact my skin negatively
jules W.
NORTH OLMSTED, OH
I love the smell of this product! I also love the texture and how smooth and creamy it feels going on. It also has a cooling effect as it goes on. You know it's a natural moisturizer too which is awesome. While this moisturizer is very hydrating and I have several positive things to say about the product it was not as hydrating as I really need it to be in the winter months living in Northeast Ohio. The Winter Wind really dries out your face so I really need a heavy duty Moisturizer in the winter. This moisturizer was absolutely perfect in the summer fall and spring months.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I love this moisturizer. I’ve been noticing the Starts of fine lines and i bought this on a whim. It has a nice cooling effect and it definitely makes me feel like I am taking a step in the right direction to take over the effects gravity has on my skin.
Anna H.
Origins is one of my top 4 skincare products I use and love and this one is perfect for me. I have combination acne prone skin and an oil free moisturizer is hard to find until this one came into my life. It is antiaging I mean saw fine lines disappear in about 10 days and since it is oily free I didn't get even one pimple. LOVE this so much!
KM C.
Renton , WA
Another origins product I love! I love this oil free formula for my oily skin. It’s my first time purchasing & have used a good portion of the jar. A small mount goes a little by way. Leave any face feeling supple & moisturized.
Kris S.
San Diego
I do love this. It’s super moisturizing and Hydrating and oil free. It’s creamy feeling like a serious moisturizer for dry skin would be, but gel based instead so oily skin doesn’t feel bogged down and greasy. I don’t break out afterwards and look slimy. I absolutely do love the smell. It’s also a strong reason I also like this moisturizer.
Jacqueline J.
cincinnati
The starting over moisturizer is very hydrating. I love it. It smells nice and feels even better on the skin. I purchased it at origins. It is a very gentle moisturizer. I Would recommend to others.
loren a.
Fort Myers, FL
I've been using this product for about 2 months and I can already tell a difference it seemed to instantly smooth wrinkles around my eyes it also feels very light it's not greasy which is always a plus for me I would definitely recommend this to anyone of any age
Jenny T.
Anaheim, CA
I do not particularly like this product. It smells weird and I have not noticed any beneficial properties for my skin. It does not provide the long-lasting hydration my skin demands and yet it's also quite pricey. I just don't think it's worth the money and I will not be repurchasing.
Dede L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Origins is dependably high quality and this moisturizer is no exception. I love how quickly it absorbs into my skin and how light it feels after application. Seems to help control my oily face. I would definitely recommend!!!
Jung L.
I have very oily and acne ridden face. How well does this work for someone like me?
Skyy A.
Gloucester, VA
Does this work well?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Have you noticed a difference after/while using this product?
Fabiola Z.
I’ve heard the brand is good but how good ?
Karen L.
LIBERAL, KS
Can you use this on a regular basis?