BY ORIGINS

*94% saw a significant reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles. This moisturizer with Mimosa, Argan leaf and Green algae helps to rebuild collagen, repair visible lines and improve skin texture and tone. Skin looks and feels measurably younger from day one. Best for reducing lines & wrinkles. For all skin types Age-erasing moisturizer with Mimosa. see more...

Origins Starting Over Age-erasing moisturizer with Mimosa
  • "This lotion is my favorite for after I shave it's got a nice smell that stays on you but it's a soft smell so it's not very strong it's really moisturizing and the tube last for a long time " in 20 reviews
  • "I'm 27 and starting to notice my skin aging. This moisturizer is perfect for daytime and to wear under makeup. Leaves my dry skin feeling really soft. Never oily. " in 9 reviews
  • "The oil free version is by far my favorite moisturizer. It is gentle on my sensitive skin, and my skin stays hydrated and youthful. I have always liked Origins products, but this along with the Starting Over Eye cream are my favorites. " in 8 reviews
divya m.
It has a nice smell to it which is very soothing and it’s has very cute packaging .Love the moisturizer it’s light and not greasy and helps it locking moisture in ur skin and helps in even out the skin and improves skin texture !
Niaz P.
Atlanta, GA
It makes the skin under my eyes very soft but I don't see a difference with dark circles as much. It hydrates skin, but it doesn't really make a visible difference. It is a good moisturizer, but I don't know if its worth buying this product versus others that work for under eyes.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Definitely appreciate this brand, it is such a great brand that uses so good ingredients in their products and they all work so amazingly on my skin. Definitely would love to get a complete collection of all the skin care products I would need for a skincare regimen. Love!!
Brittany A.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I like this brand and feel that it lives up to the hype of what it is supposed to be. I found this moisturizer to be effective. It made me skin result in feeling soft and truly hydrated while gentle on the skin. I would purchase again and recommend to others.
Amanda A.
Henderson
I've used this product a hand full of times and I have to say it is great, I love the little tube it comes in it's great for traveling, not to mention the formal it super gentle on the skin. I would most definitely purchase again.
Megan T.
San Diego, CA
I tried this out at sephora ans got a few samples to see how my skin would reacr. I only used it a week and noticed my skin looking better. Only reason i gave it 4 stars in due to the fact it made my skin feel alittle itchy.
Becky V.
Detroit, MI
I used to use this as a moisturizer before applying makeup and I loved the way it smelled and left my skin feels soft and radiant, I love the fact that it absorbs into the skin after applying and it leaves it soft.
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love the smell  and natural feel of this product.  I haven't used it too much though since I'm only 25.   I would recommend though to most of my friends.  The packaging is great and the price is fair to me.
Ivana D.
Grafton
Very moisturizing, it was great for my combination skin. I got a sample size with a previous order and liked it, but wasn't too much of a fan of the price point. However, I think it is a quality product.
Kelly D.
Santa Fe , TX
Absolutely love this product I will continue using it because it did do very well with my dry and sensitive skin which doesn't happen often I will recommend this to you it's definitely worth the price.