BY ORIGINS

*94% saw a significant reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles. This moisturizer with Mimosa, Argan leaf and Green algae helps to rebuild collagen, repair visible lines and improve skin texture and tone. Skin looks and feels measurably younger from day one. Best for reducing lines & wrinkles. For all skin types Age-erasing moisturizer with Mimosa. see more...

Maddison B.
Maddison B.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! I felt like this stuff really helped with the fine lines on my face and with hydrating my parched skin. I paired this with the origins hydro drink sleeping mask and I woke up with smooth soft skin. I use a lot of anti aging products now so that I don't get a lot of wrinkles and this one will definitely be in my skincare routine now!
Leah D.
Leah D.
Gorgeous scent & a lovely moisturizer. Doesn't leave the skin feeling oily, and lasts throughout the day! Definitely a great value. though a tad pricey. I buy all of my Origins products from my local Macy's and think it is a great line. This combats fine lines, mouth wrinkles, crows feet, etc...
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! My favorite thing about this is so silly, I love that it's pink! I also love the Minosa in jt as well! When looking for a product we all are a sucker for cute packaging! This really catches your eye! I got mine on origins website and this is just a great mosuterizer!
Dailey M.
Dailey M.
Fawnskin, CA
I love Origins products. Although they are a little pricey they work! I have problems with wrinkles on my forehead and this moisturizer definitely made them diminish. They did not go away completely but the moisturizer helped to plump the up and gave my complexion a more hydrated look.
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Origins is always over priced but it really is some of the best nositurizer you'll ever use. I gave it a 4 for the price not the formula. It's isn't as good as the price tag. I'm not sure what else to write now so I'm just gonna keep typing until it says I'm done ..which is now
Rileigh K.
Rileigh K.
Massillon, OH
Amazing moisturizer. Smells so good and makes my face feel so smooth the next morning after use. This brand is amazing and is definitely worth the money. I bought my moisturizer at Sephora. I will be repurchasing this product when I run out. I wouldn't change a thing!
Reinaldo G.
Reinaldo G.
I love all origins products this one in particular works for all skin types I had send some samples to friends and they love it
Non sticky non greasy super affordable price it worth how your skin will feel and look the difference
The anti aging part of it awesome
Alex D.
Alex D.
Princeton , NJ
I love the Origina Starting Over Age-Erasing moisturizer with Mimosa. The smell is amazing. I can see results right away. This makes my skin hydrated but not greasy or oily. It does not make me break out either. My fine lines have faded. I would buy this again.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Tallahassee, FL
I had a deluxe sample of this products with my vib rouge point perks and I really don't like it does nothing for skin. I'm starting to see some fines lines around my smile line and I was hoping this products because I love origins product.
David L.
David L.
Catonsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps keep skin moistened! Takes the age away from your face! The price is great for the amount of product you get. I would highly recommend this for someone who has an aged looking face and doesn't want to deal with the wrinkles anymore(;