BY ORIGINS

*94% saw a significant reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles. This moisturizer with Mimosa, Argan leaf and Green algae helps to rebuild collagen, repair visible lines and improve skin texture and tone. Skin looks and feels measurably younger from day one. Best for reducing lines & wrinkles. For all skin types Age-erasing moisturizer with Mimosa. see more...

Alaysia V.
Lakeland
I picked this up from Sephora because I am beginning to see some fine lines around my eyes, although those are probably unavoidable with how much I laugh. I really love any origins product i have ever tried, but this moisturizer is my favorite.
Niaz P.
Atlanta, GA
It makes the skin under my eyes very soft but I don't see a difference with dark circles as much. It hydrates skin, but it doesn't really make a visible difference. It is a good moisturizer, but I don't know if its worth buying this product versus others that work for under eyes.
Amelia C.
S San Fran, CA
I've been using this moisturizer for a year now. I wouldn't change it for any other. Leaves my skin feeling soft and plump. I use it day and night. For day I follow with an SPF lotion for sun protection. I've noticed a huge change in my skin. I hardly ever breakout anymore
Brittany A.
Temple city, CA
I like this brand and feel that it lives up to the hype of what it is supposed to be. I found this moisturizer to be effective. It made me skin result in feeling soft and truly hydrated while gentle on the skin. I would purchase again and recommend to others.
Amanda A.
Henderson
I've used this product a hand full of times and I have to say it is great, I love the little tube it comes in it's great for traveling, not to mention the formal it super gentle on the skin. I would most definitely purchase again.
Megan T.
San Diego, CA
I tried this out at sephora ans got a few samples to see how my skin would reacr. I only used it a week and noticed my skin looking better. Only reason i gave it 4 stars in due to the fact it made my skin feel alittle itchy.
Becky V.
I used to use this as a moisturizer before applying makeup and I loved the way it smelled and left my skin feels soft and radiant, I love the fact that it absorbs into the skin after applying and it leaves it soft.
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love the smell  and natural feel of this product.  I haven't used it too much though since I'm only 25.   I would recommend though to most of my friends.  The packaging is great and the price is fair to me.
Cherise M.
This is essential to my everyday routine. It gives my eyes a little glow, leaves them nice and soft. I have been using this for a long time and haven't seen much difference. But keeps them bright and hydrated.
Ivana D.
Grafton
Very moisturizing, it was great for my combination skin. I got a sample size with a previous order and liked it, but wasn't too much of a fan of the price point. However, I think it is a quality product.