BY ORIGINS

*94% saw a significant reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles. This moisturizer with Mimosa, Argan leaf and Green algae helps to rebuild collagen, repair visible lines and improve skin texture and tone. Skin looks and feels measurably younger from day one. Best for reducing lines & wrinkles. For all skin types Age-erasing moisturizer with Mimosa. see more...

Taylor K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! My favorite thing about this is so silly, I love that it's pink! I also love the Minosa in jt as well! When looking for a product we all are a sucker for cute packaging! This really catches your eye! I got mine on origins website and this is just a great mosuterizer!
Alex D.
Princeton , NJ
I love the Origina Starting Over Age-Erasing moisturizer with Mimosa. The smell is amazing. I can see results right away. This makes my skin hydrated but not greasy or oily. It does not make me break out either. My fine lines have faded. I would buy this again.
David L.
Catonsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps keep skin moistened! Takes the age away from your face! The price is great for the amount of product you get. I would highly recommend this for someone who has an aged looking face and doesn't want to deal with the wrinkles anymore(;
Selina H.
The price is very expensive which is why I try not to use the product a lot. A little amount does go a long way with this. Keeps your skin soft and hydrated throughout the day. The scent is there, but not too strong which is great.
Angelica E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this for my sister in law as one of her birthday gifts a few months ago and she loves the results it has given her. She puts it on religiously and has been purchasing this product ever since.
Paola G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like, well priced and great presentation , I've used it many times and I'm always recommending , the effects are almost immediately but it is always advisable to constantly wear or use
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
I've got deep set lines in my forehead because of my expressive nature. I've noticed since I've started using this product, the look of these lines have diminished significantly.
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample at Sephora and I love it. Its very gentle and soft and good with my skin. It met my expectations and its very effective. I will recommend to others.
Christine K.
parma, OH
I love to use this moisturizer at night, as it's a little heavy and I feel like it soaks in better while I sleep. I've never broken out from it and I feel more radiant.
Tacika Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly this moisturizer is everything! It's amazing. It doesn't break me out or make me oiler that what I already am! Origins products are holy grail!