BY ORIGINS #54 in Anti-Aging

A moisturizer that helps to rebuild collagen, repair visible lines, and improve skin texture and tone. This moisturizer with mimosa, argan leaf, and green algae helps skin look and feel measurably younger from day one. If you say no to needles but long to see a more line-free face, discover nature's alternative. This clinically tested and scientifically proven formula helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and simultaneously helps rebuild natural collagen. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Of course, it's not an injectible. But used regularly, it does help skin look measurably younger. Nine out of ten of those tested said they'd prefer it over injections because there's no pain or downtime. For all skin types. Research results:- 94% saw a significant reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles see more...

Buy on Sephora
rachel c.
Tumwater
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this stuff for about a month or more now. It smells like starburst made their own face cream. It smells, heavenly. It's a light moisturizer, so if you have flakes, it won't take them away, but it will soften your skin.I recommend a second application, after it has absorbed. If you're looking for a light moisturizer this is the one. It makes your skin feel baby smooth and the smell is super soothing as you put it on. Now, as far as wrinkles and fine lines go, it really hasn't done much for me. My forehead is the main place I have been trying to work on and in that area it absolutely did not prevent or help anything. However, near my mouth and smile lines, it's helped a tad. I'm not entirely impressed with the anit aging claims, but it is a great light moisturizer and I totally recommend it.
Melinda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
- Origins Starting Over I use this moisturizer after I wash my face and apply serum in the morning and at night. The first week I bought it I washed my face with Origins Mega Bright and then applied the moisturizer. I am very hapoy with this product. I only use a teeny tiny bit on my face and neck. I place small dots on the center of my face and spread it up and outnin a small heart covering from the centernof my nose to my inner cheeks and around to my chin, then a large heart drom the centernof my forehead around the outside of my face, then a tiny bit up my neck. Then I pat a minuscule bit around my eyes. The key is to use very little. This product becomes tacky and filmy if you use too much. I love the look and feel ofmy face. I could see the improvements before adding my serum.
20twobeauty T.
https://goo.gl/search/Irmo,+South+Carolina Irmo, South Carolina, Town in South Carolina
I absolutely loved this product. I'm in my 40's and in desperate need of hydration and help with fine lines and uneven skin tone. I noticed a difference in just one use. My skin felt so hydrated the next morning and I even felt like my skin was slightly plumper, after a week, my fine lines started to disappear and some of the uneven discoloration started to disepate. I'm in love, this is going on my top shelf! Origins Origins Super Stars   Origins Starting Over
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has improved my skin a ton. It's extremely gentle and smells amazing, and is very nice to apply (so I don't forget!) the only reason I gave 4 stars is because I wish it came in a pump!!! I hate contaminating the product and it's just not realistic to use a scoop to get it out, especially when traveling. I think pretty much all things for your skin should come out of a pump or squeeze tube so you're not getting any gross germs in there. But again, the product is miraculous!!
Subs K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Expensive but very organic and clean. Something that is in target or drug stores will be more economical. Just as long as you read the directions then it is long lasting. Don't overuse. Long lasting means not having to purchase all the time. Origins is organic and does not have chemicals that can ruin the skin. Origins is good for sensitive skin. If it's cheaper it will probably do better and they will make more money. Value means that it's worth it. Origins should do more advertising
Caroline S.
Brookyln, New York
 So far I love this moisturizer  I use it mainly at night before I go to bed because it's heavy. I love the way it makes my skin feel refreshed. I wake up and my skin always feels amazing. II'm giving this 4 start because I've only been using it for 2 weeks so I'm not sure about long term results!
Victoria H.
Roswell , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought it would give my skin a dewy refreshed look, but instead it's a bit greasy. It's a bit on the pricey side and not sure if I will give this another shot. If you have really dry skin you might have a better out come. I love the Origins brand and will continue to try some of there other products.
Stephanie L.
Montclair, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this cream at Macy's about a year ago when my skin was feeling extremely dry and flakey. After trying a sample, I fell in love with the amount of hydration it gave, so I bought the full size. That was until my skin went crazy again. It started feeling heavy, greasy, and it was too thick for my liking. I switched over to my GinZing preferred how that sank into my skin better than the Starting Over cream.
Yahaira D.
Los mina
is verry fresch is verry imteresant in the time of utilice of product in to you is verry rapid the efect Is very good product its action is very fast and it is fresh when it is used in our bodyand the skin of the feminine as it leaves them beautiful
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked it very much. Frankly I enjoy most of the products of Origins. They are all different in texture and scents but I like them all. So I keep trying and testing out different product of Origins. I got this as a sample size and loved it. I might purchase a full size one.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you gotten results using this product?
Casey D.
I get very nervous to switch up my face products. Is this gentle on skin?
Shannon H.
Alexander, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does a jar usually last?
Yineidy B.