Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#46 in Anti-Aging
A moisturizer that helps to rebuild collagen, repair visible lines, and improve skin texture and tone. This moisturizer with mimosa, argan leaf, and green algae helps skin look and feel measurably younger from day one. If you say no to needles but long to see a more line-free face, discover nature's alternative. This clinically tested and scientifically proven formula helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and simultaneously helps rebuild natural collagen. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Of course, it's not an injectible. But used regularly, it does help skin look measurably younger. Nine out of ten of those tested said they'd prefer it over injections because there's no pain or downtime. For all skin types. Research results:- 94% saw a significant reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles
Photos (4)
Sehair Z.
Sehair Z.

Priority #1 (for any moisturizer): Plentiful moisturizing that won't clog my acne-prone pores or slick my naturally oily skin. SUCCESS! It's a little heavier than its (now discontinued?) oil-free sister—which has a very feather-light texture—and I do apply it a little more sparingly in my acne danger-zones (i.e., my chin), but Starting Over provides excellent long-lasting hydration and has yet to prompt any breakouts. Adult acne sufferers with moderate breakouts, fear not.
Priority #2: Prevent the proliferation of the (very) fine lines that have recently started to show around my face. SUCCESS! Along with use of a few other products (like eye cream), Starting Over has successfully smoothd and plumped nearly all of my fledgling collagen-loss lines. More importantly, it's resupplying my skin and preventing new fine lines from forming. Is this product likely to live up to its "Age-Erasing" claims? Probably not. It's not an intensive firming or line-tightening treatment, but those are skincare needs no moisturizer is typically designed to address.
Priority #3: Skin texture and glow. SUCCESS! Soft, soft, soft. It's a moderate finish that takes a minute or so to fully absorb, but it leaves my skin looking and feeling like velvety porcelain. It doesn't provide the same lively pop as other skincare products, but it provides a beautifully clear surface to let make-up do its thing.
After a few years of fairly regular use, this product has made its way into my short rotation. I repurchase almost immediately every time.
Marie F.
Marie F.

This is one of my favorite over night products. After using it for a couple of weeks, my skin was brighter and behaved better throughout the day. My makeup stayed put for longer, I had less dry flaky patches, and less oil breakthrough in my t zone. I will say it's really important to get a good mechanical exfoliation alongside this product. People who claim that it made them break out are not exfoliating. Since it helps loosen dead cells and increase turnover, your face needs a little help getting the stuff off that this product loosens. If you don't, like with any other product of this sort, or just in general, the dead cells will clog up your pores. If you can be responsible for getting a quick exfoliation each morning when you wash your face (which you'd better be doing or there's no point in using any skin care products), then this product will do good things for you.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.

I'm using the oil-free version on my acne prone skin. Thus far, I love how it hydrates the dry patchy areas on my skin. My skin is much more glowy since using this cream. I have gotten break outs so now I'm just using the cream on my dry areas (forehead and cheeks). I'm not sure if this cream is causing the breakouts since my skin also doesn't like makeup brushes, so it could be my use of brushes causing the break out. The cream does not have a scent. Overall it's a good product but I am unsure if I would repurchase this cream in the future.
Divya S.
Divya S.

FEELS LIKE SILK! This is such a great anti aging moisturizer! I look forward to my night time routine because of this. I use every night on face and neck. I have pigmentation around my mouth and dull skin. This really changed the game for me. My skin feels and looks so much better. I just wish it wasn't so expensive! But it's understandable origins uses great ingredients and makes great products. Will purchase again.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
East Grand Forks, MN

This is very hydrating on my face and I love that for night time use but it does tend to leave me feeling a little more oily than I would like. It's not my favorite but it's not my least favorite. I don't reach for it as often as my other fave lotions but I do like this one. I don't know that I would repurchase this after my jar is gone but I would recommend it to those with extremely dry skin.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Austin

Really wanted to like this as I had used other Origins products that I loved, but this was definitely not a favorite. The consistency is nice, not heavy and absorbs quickly but I didn't care at all for the smell. It reminded me a those cheap pool floats you get during summer. Unfortunately because of the smell I didn't use it long enough to see any anti-aging type results.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Los Angeles, CA

I really like this product personally. It has a nice smell, almost citrusy, it depends on personal preferance on the smell. This does a nice job moisturizing without breaking. I honestly do not feel there is a true maoisturizer on the market that gets rid of wrinkles, but this does a nice job at keeping the face smooth and soft while and perhaps preventing more wrinkles.
Mary P.
Mary P.

This definitely hydrated my skin. I decided to switch things up try it over the ginzing moisturizer (which was my go to). After 2 days it clogged my pores so badly and I broke out terribly. I have super dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. I can't say it's a bad product because this can happen very easily on me. Someone with more normal skin could probably use this.
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Brooklyn, NY

I really like this cream for my face. It also has this citrus smell that I like. I can't stand facial creams that states "fragrance free" because honestly, I could smell the chemicals and they smell like plastic to me. Also moisturizers my dry combination skin well and does not irritate my skin at all. 5 stars. The only thing is, it's a bit pricey.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.

I got this product as a sample along with a few other Origins products, and couldn't wait to use it. After about three days of use, I was in love. As with most Origins products, it is a bit pricey, but I can never put a price on clean healthy young skin. My skin looks so fresh and clean, and glowy after incorporating this into my routine.
Casey D.
Casey D.

I get very nervous to switch up my face products. Is this gentle on skin?
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Alexander, AR

How long does a jar usually last?
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY

Have you gotten results using this product?

Join Now