BY ORIGINS #57 in Anti-Aging

A moisturizer that helps to rebuild collagen, repair visible lines, and improve skin texture and tone. This moisturizer with mimosa, argan leaf, and green algae helps skin look and feel measurably younger from day one. If you say no to needles but long to see a more line-free face, discover nature's alternative. This clinically tested and scientifically proven formula helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and simultaneously helps rebuild natural collagen. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Of course, it's not an injectible. But used regularly, it does help skin look measurably younger. Nine out of ten of those tested said they'd prefer it over injections because there's no pain or downtime. For all skin types. Research results:- 94% saw a significant reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles see more...

Buy on Sephora
Marie F.
Marie F.
This is one of my favorite over night products. After using it for a couple of weeks, my skin was brighter and behaved better throughout the day. My makeup stayed put for longer, I had less dry flaky patches, and less oil breakthrough in my t zone. I will say it's really important to get a good mechanical exfoliation alongside this product. People who claim that it made them break out are not exfoliating. Since it helps loosen dead cells and increase turnover, your face needs a little help getting the stuff off that this product loosens. If you don't, like with any other product of this sort, or just in general, the dead cells will clog up your pores. If you can be responsible for getting a quick exfoliation each morning when you wash your face (which you'd better be doing or there's no point in using any skin care products), then this product will do good things for you.
Divya S.
Divya S.
FEELS LIKE SILK! This is such a great anti aging moisturizer! I look forward to my night time routine because of this. I use every night on face and neck. I have pigmentation around my mouth and dull skin. This really changed the game for me. My skin feels and looks so much better. I just wish it wasn't so expensive! But it's understandable origins uses great ingredients and makes great products. Will purchase again.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
East Grand Forks, MN
This is very hydrating on my face and I love that for night time use but it does tend to leave me feeling a little more oily than I would like. It's not my favorite but it's not my least favorite. I don't reach for it as often as my other fave lotions but I do like this one. I don't know that I would repurchase this after my jar is gone but I would recommend it to those with extremely dry skin.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Austin
Really wanted to like this as I had used other Origins products that I loved, but this was definitely not a favorite. The consistency is nice, not heavy and absorbs quickly but I didn't care at all for the smell. It reminded me a those cheap pool floats you get during summer. Unfortunately because of the smell I didn't use it long enough to see any anti-aging type results.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Los Angeles , CA
I really like this product personally. It has a nice smell, almost citrusy, it depends on personal preferance on the smell. This does a nice job moisturizing without breaking. I honestly do not feel there is a true maoisturizer on the market that gets rid of wrinkles, but this does a nice job at keeping the face smooth and soft while and perhaps preventing more wrinkles.
Mary P.
Mary P.
This definitely hydrated my skin. I decided to switch things up try it over the ginzing moisturizer (which was my go to). After 2 days it clogged my pores so badly and I broke out terribly. I have super dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. I can't say it's a bad product because this can happen very easily on me. Someone with more normal skin could probably use this.
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cream for my face. It also has this citrus smell that I like. I can't stand facial creams that states "fragrance free" because honestly, I could smell the chemicals and they smell like plastic to me. Also moisturizers my dry combination skin well and does not irritate my skin at all. 5 stars. The only thing is, it's a bit pricey.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Statesboro, GA
I am an Origins fanatic. Their products never fail to deliver. Some are a little on the pricey side, if they work, they are worth the money. Why buy several products that do t work when you can buy one that does? The packaging is nice as one would expect from such a brand. Starting Over made me look younger...I truly was starting over.
Juan G.
Juan G.
Carlyle, IL
I use this cream for my neck and decollete the most as well as when I plan on putting bit more make up on my face.
It absorbs well and leaves skin silky-but it is not too heavy (hence good if you plan on layering make-up on top).
Not sure that it erased all my wrinkles - but it definitely impacts the overall look in a positive manner.
Grace X.
Grace X.
This moisterizer was really soft after you put it on, and it somehow help steady my skin problem, i didn't how it did it or what ingredient made it happen but it did it, i wasn't expecting to help but it was a surprise, (btw- my skin is pretty dry) and it absorb SUPER fast, it makes me just want reaply and reaply.
Casey D.
Casey D.
I get very nervous to switch up my face products. Is this gentle on skin?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Alexander, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does a jar usually last?
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you gotten results using this product?
Yineidy B.