Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#31 in Anti-Aging
A moisturizer that helps to rebuild collagen, repair visible lines, and improve skin texture and tone. This moisturizer with mimosa, argan leaf, and green algae helps skin look and feel measurably younger from day one. If you say no to needles but long to see a more line-free face, discover nature's alternative. This clinically tested and scientifically proven formula helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and simultaneously helps rebuild natural collagen. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Of course, it's not an injectible. But used regularly, it does help skin look measurably younger. Nine out of ten of those tested said they'd prefer it over injections because there's no pain or downtime. For all skin types. Research results:- 94% saw a significant reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles
Photos (5)
Marie F.
Marie F.

This is one of my favorite over night products. After using it for a couple of weeks, my skin was brighter and behaved better throughout the day. My makeup stayed put for longer, I had less dry flaky patches, and less oil breakthrough in my t zone. I will say it's really important to get a good mechanical exfoliation alongside this product. People who claim that it made them break out are not exfoliating. Since it helps loosen dead cells and increase turnover, your face needs a little help getting the stuff off that this product loosens. If you don't, like with any other product of this sort, or just in general, the dead cells will clog up your pores. If you can be responsible for getting a quick exfoliation each morning when you wash your face (which you'd better be doing or there's no point in using any skin care products), then this product will do good things for you.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.

- Origins Starting Over I use this moisturizer after I wash my face and apply serum in the morning and at night. The first week I bought it I washed my face with Origins Mega Bright and then applied the moisturizer. I am very hapoy with this product. I only use a teeny tiny bit on my face and neck. I place small dots on the center of my face and spread it up and outnin a small heart covering from the centernof my nose to my inner cheeks and around to my chin, then a large heart drom the centernof my forehead around the outside of my face, then a tiny bit up my neck. Then I pat a minuscule bit around my eyes. The key is to use very little. This product becomes tacky and filmy if you use too much. I love the look and feel ofmy face. I could see the improvements before adding my serum.
Subs K.
Subs K.

Expensive but very organic and clean. Something that is in target or drug stores will be more economical. Just as long as you read the directions then it is long lasting. Don't overuse. Long lasting means not having to purchase all the time. Origins is organic and does not have chemicals that can ruin the skin. Origins is good for sensitive skin. If it's cheaper it will probably do better and they will make more money. Value means that it's worth it. Origins should do more advertising
Siena M.
Siena M.

This is one of my favorite go-to Origins all-purpose moisturizers, but I'm super bummed that they don't make it in the oil-free version anymore!  I have super acne-prone skin, so I can't justify dropping the ~$55 price tag on something that will make me break out.   Bring back the oil-free version!   I have since replaced it with oil-free Plantscription cream, which I like.  I rotate between the PS in winter, and Ginzing in the summer, which is a lot lighter/less greasy in the warmer months.
Divya S.
Divya S.

FEELS LIKE SILK! This is such a great anti aging moisturizer! I look forward to my night time routine because of this. I use every night on face and neck. I have pigmentation around my mouth and dull skin. This really changed the game for me. My skin feels and looks so much better. I just wish it wasn't so expensive! But it's understandable origins uses great ingredients and makes great products. Will purchase again.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Miami, Florida

This is very hydrating on my face and I love that for night time use but it does tend to leave me feeling a little more oily than I would like. It's not my favorite but it's not my least favorite. I don't reach for it as often as my other fave lotions but I do like this one. I don't know that I would repurchase this after my jar is gone but I would recommend it to those with extremely dry skin.♥
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
East Grand Forks, MN

Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Austin

Really wanted to like this as I had used other Origins products that I loved, but this was definitely not a favorite. The consistency is nice, not heavy and absorbs quickly but I didn't care at all for the smell. It reminded me a those cheap pool floats you get during summer. Unfortunately because of the smell I didn't use it long enough to see any anti-aging type results.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Los Angeles, CA

I really like this product personally. It has a nice smell, almost citrusy, it depends on personal preferance on the smell. This does a nice job moisturizing without breaking. I honestly do not feel there is a true maoisturizer on the market that gets rid of wrinkles, but this does a nice job at keeping the face smooth and soft while and perhaps preventing more wrinkles.
Mary P.
Mary P.

This definitely hydrated my skin. I decided to switch things up try it over the ginzing moisturizer (which was my go to). After 2 days it clogged my pores so badly and I broke out terribly. I have super dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. I can't say it's a bad product because this can happen very easily on me. Someone with more normal skin could probably use this.
Casey D.
Casey D.

I get very nervous to switch up my face products. Is this gentle on skin?
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
ALEXANDER, AR

How long does a jar usually last?
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY

Have you gotten results using this product?

Join Now