BY ORIGINS #39 in Facial Skincare

A moisturizer that helps to rebuild collagen, repair visible lines, and improve skin texture and tone. This moisturizer with mimosa, argan leaf, and green algae helps skin look and feel measurably younger from day one. If you say no to needles but long to see a more line-free face, discover nature's alternative. This clinically tested and scientifically proven formula helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and simultaneously helps rebuild natural collagen. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Of course, it's not an injectible. But used regularly, it does help skin look measurably younger. Nine out of ten of those tested said they'd prefer it over injections because there's no pain or downtime. For all skin types. Research results:- 94% saw a significant reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles see more...

Buy on Sephora
Audrey F.
summerville SC
I really liked this product because I liked the consistency of it, but to be honest I’m not really sure if it made a difference. The packaging is small and you can take it on the plane with you. I got it as a sample though and I probably wouldn’t spend my own money on it.
Jihae P.
nyc, ny
I love origins products in general. As a physician/surgical resident, I’m usually fatigued and dehydrated. This cream gives me just enough moisture without weighing my skin down. I find that most of the origins products have a pleasant smell without being overpowering
Taylor R.
This is really nice. Origins has such amazing products. I can't really attest to it really being anti aging since I'm in my 20s, but I do what I can to prevent it. I will repurchase.
Talia F.
Omaha, NE
This product really helps to rejuvenate my skin and bring back life and glow to it! I have used this once before and purchased again because it’s so great for the value of the product. I will continue to buy this product!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
I seriously just love Origins. This was the first product I purchase that began my Love Affair 😊 .. Always soft & replenishing leave my skin soft & never oily !! Origins has a fan for life !!!
rachel c.
Tumwater
I tried this stuff for about a month or more now. It smells like starburst made their own face cream. It smells, heavenly. It's a light moisturizer, so if you have flakes, it won't take them away, but it will soften your skin.I recommend a second application, after it has absorbed. If you're looking for a light moisturizer this is the one. It makes your skin feel baby smooth and the smell is super soothing as you put it on. Now, as far as wrinkles and fine lines go, it really hasn't done much for me. My forehead is the main place I have been trying to work on and in that area it absolutely did not prevent or help anything. However, near my mouth and smile lines, it's helped a tad. I'm not entirely impressed with the anit aging claims, but it is a great light moisturizer and I totally recommend it.
Melinda S.
- Origins Starting Over I use this moisturizer after I wash my face and apply serum in the morning and at night. The first week I bought it I washed my face with Origins Mega Bright and then applied the moisturizer. I am very hapoy with this product. I only use a teeny tiny bit on my face and neck. I place small dots on the center of my face and spread it up and outnin a small heart covering from the centernof my nose to my inner cheeks and around to my chin, then a large heart drom the centernof my forehead around the outside of my face, then a tiny bit up my neck. Then I pat a minuscule bit around my eyes. The key is to use very little. This product becomes tacky and filmy if you use too much. I love the look and feel ofmy face. I could see the improvements before adding my serum.
20twobeauty T.
https://goo.gl/search/Irmo,+South+Carolina Irmo, South Carolina, Town in South Carolina
I absolutely loved this product. I'm in my 40's and in desperate need of hydration and help with fine lines and uneven skin tone. I noticed a difference in just one use. My skin felt so hydrated the next morning and I even felt like my skin was slightly plumper, after a week, my fine lines started to disappear and some of the uneven discoloration started to disepate. I'm in love, this is going on my top shelf! Origins Origins Super Stars   Origins Starting Over
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
This has improved my skin a ton. It's extremely gentle and smells amazing, and is very nice to apply (so I don't forget!) the only reason I gave 4 stars is because I wish it came in a pump!!! I hate contaminating the product and it's just not realistic to use a scoop to get it out, especially when traveling. I think pretty much all things for your skin should come out of a pump or squeeze tube so you're not getting any gross germs in there. But again, the product is miraculous!!
Casey D.
I get very nervous to switch up my face products. Is this gentle on skin?
Shannon H.
Alexander, AR
How long does a jar usually last?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Have you gotten results using this product?
Yineidy B.