Origins Spot Remover Anti Blemish Treatment Gel - 10ml/0.3oz

A rapid spot & blemish healer Formulated with Salicylic Acid Helps instantly cure blemishes & lessen redness Contains Oregano & Clove Buds to combat spots Will not irritate tender skin or cause extra sensitivity To use: Apply to affected area in a thin...

has anyone who used it actually see good results on their skin?
Start your review of Origins Spot Remover Anti Blemish Treatment Gel - 10ml/0.3oz!
Milan, MI
Purchased at: Macy's
Bam!!! That about sums it up. This stuff is magic. I don’t have much acne. When I do get them. They are usually the really deep, red, and painful ones. I will also get an occasional breakout if I am touching my face too much. I put a little bit of this on either type and will notice a difference within a day and it is usually gone within a couple of days. Also, the sooner I catch them the quicker this works and the less product I need to use (sometimes they literally disappear overnight). You do need to be careful to not apply too much or too often or it will dry your skin out. I’ve found if I just dab enough just on top of the pimple, allow it to dry - then leave it to do it’s work. That is all it needs. This is packaged in a squeezable bottle that allows you minimize the amount of product that comes. I put the tiniest amount on a q-tip and it lasts for-ev-er. My husband used it once and commented “that stuff works”. Now when he asks me for, that little bottle of stuff, this is what he is looking for. I’ve been using this for years. They got this one right and I hope they never change it.
Lorain, OH
This is like a little miracle in a bottle!!! The bottle is very small which was concerning, but it really is because you only need a very small amount of product! It smells a little spicy and it stings a little bit on contact. This really works. I would put it on a bad breakout before I went to bed and in the morning it was almost completely gone along with the redness! This does only work on the big red breakouts, not really the deep ones below the skin or white heads or anything like that. It is a really great product though!
Happy Valley, OR
Beware -- this will sting, but your skin will thank you. I love how convenient this product is and easy it is to distinguish in your makeup bag or when you need to reach for it in our purse. Have a zit coming in or one you couldn't leave alone and need a quick fix? This blemish gel is awesome! Fells good on the skin and dries nice! Only thing I would say is that it takes a little extra time to dry, so I would make sure to do this well before going to bed.
I bought this because Kathleenlights raved about it and boy, was she right! Whenever I have a blemish and I have to put makeup over it, I will put this on it first as a barrier. It stings a bit, but I feel like it's working! I am almost done with my first container of this and I will definitely be repurchasing. I would recommend trying to snag this in a kit from Ulta or Sephora... I got a full size of this and several samples of other skincare from Origins.
so i heard a lot of great things about this from youtubers and so i tried them and it was just alright. for those wondering if they work immediately overnight, they really don’t. however if you’re seeking for that burn when applying on pimples then this does have that effect. lol i am not too sure how i feel about this product. and i don’t know if i want to buy it again. i guess it was just a good feeling knowing i have a spot treatment somewhere in my bag
E Palo Alto, CA
I’ve always suffered from large pimples that grow in a few days and take up a whole side of my face. I started using this in the mornings because it is clear. It is very potent and I just put a tiny bit on a q-tip and dab it onto my pimple when I feel it growing. Paired with a sulfur treatment at night, my pimples either stop in their tracks or are just pretty small. This little baby is a lifesaver and lasts forever. Highly recommend.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve recently tried this had a huge pimple on my cheek and wore this all day. Throughout the day I saw the redness dying out like a light and it was amazing. By two days my pimple is now gone entirely I still have a touch of redness but it is no longer inflamed or did it ever get a chance to turn white. Absolutely amazing and would definitely recommend to anyone with acne and it’s clear so no one knows it there.
New york ; new jersey
This is a tried and true spot treatment. I love it because it doesn’t cause the skin to peel and crust badly but it definitely draws out the impurities and dries up your pimple. It also is great at taming the enflamed spot so that it becomes less red, swollen, and super noticeable. No burning feeling either~Try it & please apply it to a clean face with a q-tip NOT your dirty finger ladies & gents! ;)
Origins Spot Remover Anti Blemish Treatment Gel - 10ml/0.3oz uploaded by Eli E.
Worth the money!! Ok I was a little frustrated how small the bottle is for the price. But you only need a little dot of it. This stuff is awesome! I have tried so many spot removers that do nothing!! You can feel a little burn when this goes on, nothing to bad. I like it actually because I know it’s penetrating down through the pore. In just a day I notice the pimples are smaller. Give this a try!
Saint Louis, MO
As much as I wanted to love this, I couldn't. The salicylic acid concentration is lower than my regular 2%, so it didn't do much for my skin. It did help shrink some small pimples, but not anything huge, even after using it consistently for a few days. And price point is way too high to justify mediocre results (when I bought it I got it in a kit on sale at Ulta with other travel size items).