BY ORIGINS

You'll feel lighter on your feet as finely ground lava rock gently sloughs away rough and tough layers to smooth and soften thick skinned soles

Ali P.
I love this foot scrub! It makes my feet so soft. Price is great for the value of the scrub that you are getting. I think it was very effective and it makes me spend less money when I'm at the nail salon! Homemade pedi!!
Nancy G.
San Jose, CA
I like this product a lot. My feet feel so soft and the scent is great. I love how it got rid of my dead skin, but it did not do much for my heels. I have suggested it to my friends and family so they can feel great too.
Ashlie T.
Holly Pond
Item is fairly good. However the smell could be less over baring. I had got this as a gift, and was excited to get to try it. Researched pricing was actually affordable and packaging was excellent! felt great on my feet and left them feeling nice and soft. Improvement could be made for scent other then that, it's perfect
allie D.
Bear, DE
I work on my feet all day, which takes a toll. I purchased this to see if it would help. The packaging is minimalistic and cute. Within the first use, I noticed my feet becoming smoother. For a first time use, I was definitely impressed. I was completely satisfied by this product, will buy again
Alexa D.
Avondale
Love this foot scrub! I used it at home when I was able to make it to the nail salon. It was a great price so it saved me lots of money. It took the dead skin off my feet while still being gentle. It didn't cause any irritation. Nice packaging, I would definitely buy again.
Emily M.
Salem oregon
I can say without a doubt that this foot scrub is the best I have ever spent money on soothing yet gets the job done my first time using it and it exceeded my expectations. I thought the packaging was beautiful and elegant and it won't be my last time I assure you.                                                                                       -Hp
Jessie T.
Shelton, WA
This product is amazing! Whats better than soft smooth feet? I have fert that tend to feel alot and its always been a problem but since ive used this product, no more peeling feet! Amen, 5 stars
Heidi L.
This product was easy to use, smelled good and did the job . I was gifted this from a friend with soft feet who thought I needed some help lol. I will purchase again for sure Gentle and felt so good afterwards. I really love this product! wonderful!
Jessica R.
Jacksonville
I love this stuff!!!! Its like an in home pedicure. I had super soft feet after using this product! This was my first time using it and i will deff buy again! It met all my expectations and more! I havr used a bunch of foot scrub and this is the best!!
Britni R.
This scrub gets the job done for me. It leaves my feet soft and it gets all the dry skin and stuff off. To me it does what its,supposed to.. .soften the feet. I do like that it's not super gritty like with some scrubs that will actually scrape the skin.