Origins Smoothing Souffle Whipped Body Cream uploaded by Carla S.

BY ORIGINS

Refresh and revitalize body and mind with the rousing aroma of Peppermint, Spearmint, Orange and Rosemary. While nourishing Olive, Grape Seed, Rice Bran and Apricot Kernel Oils instantly melt in and surround skin in a top-to-toe veil of velvety-softness. Body skin feels silky smooth, renewed and comfortably hydrated.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Butylene Glycol , Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Citronellol, Eugenol , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Peg-100 Stearate , Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate , Glyceryl Stearate , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil , Tribehenin , Squalane , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Isostearic Acid , Cetearyl Alcohol , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Polysorbate 60 , Stearic Acid , Carbomer , Dimethicone , Stearyl Alcohol , Caprylyl Glycol , Potassium Hydroxide , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40848>

Origins Smoothing Souffle Whipped Body Cream
  • "The Origins Smoothing Souffle Whipped Body Cream is so light and applies very nicely. The scent is light and not over powering. I find that it is worth the price. It leaves your skin feeling soft throughout the day. I recommend this for anyone looking for a light and nourishing body cream that is easy to apply. " in 4 reviews
Rochelle F.
Richmond , VA
Rachel L.
Columbia, MD
Love this stuff to death!! I fell in love with origins a long time ago for their skincare (original skin mask is my LIFE) but it was just a year or two ago that I was introduced to their DECADENT bath & body products!! I love anything ginger so the ginger spreadable scrub was my induction into these amazing products and once it disappeared from Sephora I found this body butter. I can't do without either now.
Carla S.
I love how this product feels on the skin, it is lightweight, makes skin soft, sort of luminous, but the scent. The scent is just too much, too "acid" if that makes any sense. I use it in the summer mixed with another moisturizer to minimize the scent but still get the product's results, which I really like.
Trang N.
I love this body cream! It's such a nice, refreshing minty smell. It's called a cream but I think it's consistency is more similar to a body lotion than cream. It's absorbs pretty quickly into skin without feeling sticky. Basically you can put on clothes soon after you apply this. I would recommend this for normal skin not dry skin.
Isabella S.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Makes your skin so smooth, got this as a gift and ran out and have been meaning to get a new one I loved it so much. Didn't use it everyday cause I was trying to make it last as long as I could😂
Kimberly G.
San Antonio, TX
I came across origins many years ago when they first entered into Macy's beauty department and I got a handful of their products to try out. Since then, I've regularly used their body Butter because it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and it smells great too!
Tamara L.
Carrollton, TX
I love the Origins ginger body souffle.  It.s moisturizing and the smell is to die for.  It's not overly strong scent, but stays with you for hours.  I always felt it was very natural smelling.  If you don't like ginger you won't like this.
Ashlee B.
This is amazing! Leaves you "baby" soft skin and hydrated. It's not sticky or tacky and soaks right in.
I bought mine from Sephora but you can get it at many other retailers. I would definitely recommend this!!
Kelly L.
Clermont, FL
Love this! Everything about it is amazing! Pricey but lasts so long and hey it's your skin so you have to take care of it! Highly recommend this product. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't even break me out!
Whitney H.
Kennesaw, GA
Literally the softest I've ever felt. I use this almost daily and especially after shaving my legs! The scent is fantastic. I buy mine on amazon and while it's a little pricey, it's worth it for the value! I will definitely be purchasing again!