BY ORIGINS

Smoothing Souffle Whipped body cream The rousing aroma of Mint and Rosemary refresh your spirits while nourishing Olive and Rice Bran Oils surround skin in softness. After a stimulating shower, treat your body skin to the brisk, rousing aroma of Peppermint, Spearmint, Orange and Rosemary keep skin and spirits refreshed, revived and revitalized while nourishing Olive Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Rice Bran Oil and Apricot Kernel Oil instantly melt in and surround skin in a top-to-toe veil of velvety-softness.  And the way-cool feeling lasts and lasts. Smoothing Souffle Whipped Body Cream see more...

Origins Smoothing Souffle Whipped Body Cream

Start your review of Origins Smoothing Souffle Whipped Body Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "The refreshing scent of this is a definite plus to the hydrating properties of this. This is a repeat purchase for me." in 7 reviews
  • "Obsessed with this body butter! This lotion makes my eczema prone skin so hydrated. It's so satisfying rubbing it into my poorly dry skin!" in 3 reviews
Kristell B.
Greenville, NC
Words! What words can I use to describe this delicious smelling, skin softening, moisturizing manna from heaven?! Where have you been all my life?

Going to the Origins event was fun but discovering this amazing product was icing on the cake. If you did noy get to go to this event, do yourself a favor and order some of their amazing products.
Manique S.
Temple Hills, MD
This product made my skin feel amazing. My new go to product hands down. It keeps my skin very hydrated and soft. I normally don't spend that much on Body Cream but It was well worth the price. I was effective. I brought it from Macy's. I would change anything about the product, awesome as is.
Brenda S.
San antonio, TX
OMG! This cream works its miracles girls if you don't have it now you know go go go go it's definitely a must have for anyone with dry skin especially after a hot bath or summer skin. The Souffle Whip makes it go on so smoothly and leaves you with the healthiest glow.
Kristin H.
Roanoke
I AM OBSESSED with this smoothing lotion! The smell, the feel and how well it moisturizes! I use this every single night before going to bed. The price for how far it goes is absolutely well worth the investment and I would highly recommend giving this a try!!
Ann-Marie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this stuff. Any kind of whipped body cream is my favorite because for it is just feels like it soaks into my skin better and this particular doesn't disappoint. I love that's it's not overly sented. Crazy perfumed creams are irritating and unnecessary. This feel and smells natural and clean
Jenna H.
THIS is the product you need for extra dry areas that need a little tender loving care!  It is so decadent and thick and the smell is amazing.  It really helps hydrate as well and can be found at most Macys department stores.  Definitely recommended!
Toni M.
My favorite thing to do after a shower is lather up in a nice body butter or cream. This whipped body butter not only smells great but makes my skin ridiculously soft, which is the over all goal. I'm
Obsessed and cant get enough.
Ashley B.
Pinson, AL
This was okay. I'm not crazy about MOST body products they are either too sticky or don't provide enough moisture. This was too sticky for me. I wanted to love it but I just didn't. Origins is one of my favorite brands but this didn't do it for me.
\särˈeyę' Y.
Over all I really like origin products. This product was quite soothing a has a great formula. It is quite creamy and really soft to the touch. Only downside is that I don't really see the effects showing yet.
Rhoda C.
This stuff makes me feel so smooth and fresh. i love it! it's so pretty that i love reaching for it to use and my skin loves it too and i know i'm not putting anything toxic on my skin when i use this product