Origins Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin complexion corrector, Medium-Deep, 1.4 fl oz

BY ORIGINS

A color correcting formula that visibly perfects for a radiant, flawless finish. This fuss-free formula intuitively color corrects for an even, beautiful complexion. The antioxidant infusion helps neutralize skin damaging effects of city smog and pollution, while gifting the skin with vital hydration. Formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates. This formula is best for all skin types. Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin complexion corrector, Medium-Deep see more...

Erica M.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would really love a wider variety of shades for deeper complexions in this product would love to try this product in a different
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looove this product. Its light on my skin, even finish, doesn't leave my skin oily at all. And on the plus side ... Plant based.
Amanda S.
I love how this feels on my skin. It is light weight but gives good coverage. With an SPF of 20 it blocks the sun from my face.
Haley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I strongly disliked this product, maybe it just doesn't work for my skin type, but I would not want to use it again.
Moniica B.
Santa Ana
Beauty Junkie Expert
La recomiendo para mi gusto muy buena me ayudó mucho y te ayuda bastante en tu piel aparte de q la proteje
Lisa V.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this light weight cc cream. Great coverage. Non greasy feel. And added skin care benefits!
Clenna A.
Spencer, IA
I received a sample of this with an order from Sephora and I loved it. I love that it's pure and organic, plus it covers really well.
Megan L.
Holyrood, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product.i have very sensitive skin and finding something that works well with my skin is a challenge. This product is great, I would definitely buy this again and I would recommend it for sure :)
Arlette R.
Beirut Moussaytbeh, street bachir jounblat,chouchani and tibeh building,second floor
I like origins products with which ever product they have i bought it in london and its amazing. Its highly good and it was my first time using it. Its a bit pricey but on the good side and for great purposes and i do recommend it for my family and friends
Aniway A.
Very good for medium to dark skin with a warm tone. If it is too dark for your complexion, it is good to mix with a lighter foundation to create a warm toned foundation perfect for a summer tan. You can get it from Mecca Maxima in Australia and I recommend to give it a try if you like products that are not too harsh on the skin and super light.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
How good is the coverage on this?