Origins Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin complexion corrector, Medium-Deep, 1.4 fl oz

BY ORIGINS

A color correcting formula that visibly perfects for a radiant, flawless finish. This fuss-free formula intuitively color corrects for an even, beautiful complexion. The antioxidant infusion helps neutralize skin damaging effects of city smog and pollution, while gifting the skin with vital hydration. Formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates. This formula is best for all skin types. Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin complexion corrector, Medium-Deep see more...

Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Looove this product. Its light on my skin, even finish, doesn't leave my skin oily at all. And on the plus side ... Plant based.
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
Would really love a wider variety of shades for deeper complexions in this product would love to try this product in a different
Amanda S.
I love how this feels on my skin. It is light weight but gives good coverage. With an SPF of 20 it blocks the sun from my face.
Haley M.
I strongly disliked this product, maybe it just doesn't work for my skin type, but I would not want to use it again.
Moniica B.
Santa Ana
La recomiendo para mi gusto muy buena me ayudó mucho y te ayuda bastante en tu piel aparte de q la proteje
Lisa V.
St Augustine, FL
I love this light weight cc cream. Great coverage. Non greasy feel. And added skin care benefits!
Arlette R.
Beirut Moussaytbeh, street bachir jounblat,chouchani and tibeh building,second floor
I like origins products with which ever product they have i bought it in london and its amazing. Its highly good and it was my first time using it. Its a bit pricey but on the good side and for great purposes and i do recommend it for my family and friends
Aniway A.
Very good for medium to dark skin with a warm tone. If it is too dark for your complexion, it is good to mix with a lighter foundation to create a warm toned foundation perfect for a summer tan. You can get it from Mecca Maxima in Australia and I recommend to give it a try if you like products that are not too harsh on the skin and super light.
Leah G.
Albanel , QC
Protection solaire de 20! Parfait pour nos activités plein air! Disponible chez sephora! Packaging très pratique! Viens unifier le teint et créer un effet peau de pêche! Aucun effet matifiant!! Produit adapté peau sèche
Megan L.
Holyrood , NL
I love love love this product.i have very sensitive skin and finding something that works well with my skin is a challenge. This product is great, I would definitely buy this again and I would recommend it for sure :)
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
How good is the coverage on this?