Origins Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin complexion corrector, Medium-Deep, 1.4 fl oz

BY ORIGINS

A color correcting formula that visibly perfects for a radiant, flawless finish. This fuss-free formula intuitively color corrects for an even, beautiful complexion. The antioxidant infusion helps neutralize skin damaging effects of city smog and pollution, while gifting the skin with vital hydration. Formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates. This formula is best for all skin types. Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin complexion corrector, Medium-Deep see more...

Katelyn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love trying out new bb creams in the summer and this one was my favorite to use because it felt so light on my face. It was very effective and a good value for how well it worked. Will definitely be using this in the winter too
shalini J.
Vienna,VA
This corrected matched my skin tone very well which is hard to do as I have a darker skin tone shade. It was able to hide my dark circles and was very gentle. The packaging was amazing although i wish it came in a bigger size
Salina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate hate hate this product. When I first apply this product it blends in so nicely, the color is perfect, and I feel dewy and hydrated. 30 minutes later it's literally falling off of my face. I have a one year old, so things often get chunked at me or my face gets touched and every single place that my skin gets in contact with anything, it creates a weird patch. It's embarrassing when you look in the mirror and look like a calico cat.
Abbi G.
Port Neches, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This CC cream gives me life, LITERALLY! When I don't have time in the morning to do a full face, THIS product saves me! Quick morning run? Origins CC Cream! Quick trip to the gym? Origins CC Cream! Lazy? Origins CC Cream!! You get the point! This is a great purchase!
LexieCPhotography C.
Gibraltar
Love love love this product one of my all time favorites I don't leave the house without it very effective this was my first time upswing it but definitely not my last definitely met my expectations. I recommend this product to everyone I seriously love it so much
Amanda S.
Lititz
Beauty Junkie Expert
The SPF may cause flashback if not covered with a foundation powder. I love the creaminess texture and how simple it is to apply. It did meet my expectations. The value of the product is average - you get an average amount of cream and a little goes a long way.
Jelesa A.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this, it is a CC cream but gives a light to medium coverage and has spf. It comes in a variety of shades able to fit almost anyone and it has a really good price point. I've always loved origins and all the natural products but sadly this is being discontinued.
Mayra A.
La Mesa , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried Arizona products and I love them this corrector fits perfect with my everyday routine. I purchased mine at Nordstrom. It is gentle on my face and smooths my skin. I am running out and will be purchasing a refill soon
Emily R.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this CC cream. It's a bit pricy for a CC cream however you get what you pay for. I was able to get a good match and it definitely met my expectations. I have sensitive oily, acne prone skin and I didn't have any problem with it!
Tiff G.
Lake hiawatha, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this but too bad they discontinued this. I keep looking who sells the last tube but no luck at all. I love the coverage on my face. I look fresh and dewy. I hope they will bring this back.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
How good is the coverage on this?