Origins Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin complexion corrector, Light-Medium, 1.4 fl oz uploaded by Emma J.

BY ORIGINS

A color correcting formula that visibly perfects for a radiant, flawless finish. This fuss-free formula intuitively color corrects for an even, beautiful complexion. The antioxidant infusion helps neutralize skin damaging effects of city smog and pollution, while gifting the skin with vital hydration. Formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates. This formula is best for all skin types. Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin complexion corrector, Light-Medium see more...

• I have used the TwoFaced BB cream and I loved it. I am looking fo...1 Answers
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Love this! So light weight! Feels amazing! so soft! Would highly recommend! Good price
Emma L.
Enfield, Middlesex
Amazing!!!!!!! This is great for those warmer summer days it a light weight yet very flattering coverage. Its available in a variety of shades so there is truly something to suit everyone!! Texture is silky smooth and it leaves my skin looking flawless
Tamar G.
Origins is one of my favorite brands.I have used this CC cream and I really like it,the only thing is that it is a bit thick texture for me, and I think it is not too good for oily skin
Imvu O.
For some reason , Origins , doesn't meets my expectation this time , i hear great things about them but this product was not meant for my sensitive acne prone combination skin ! , made me breakout a few , my skin is very acne prone and it's hard to find something that doesn't cause me to break out , that's where vichy lotion come in and saves the day haha
Wes H.
I really enjoy this brand ! I only buy it when it is on special due to it being a bit pricey for me! I use the CC complexion corrector pretty much everyday. I have kind of have weird skin and it blends perfectly with my patchy skin ! I like how the sunscreen in integrated.
Abeer A.
This product is good for everyday use. It prevented my skin from burning throughout the day, although I only apply it in morning. The price is reasonable. I would definitely repurchase it when I run out.
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
I wouldn't say it's true CC cream. It looks like tinted moisturizer. I had a sample but I'm not sure that I would try it again. It smells good, easy to blend, sheer coverage.
Jung-Jung W.
Very light and still feels moisturizing. I used it on a good skin day to just even out the skin tone.
One star off since I won't necessarily repurchase.

Good purchase if you are looking for a easy breezy SPF product!
Alitzel R.
Mexico
Perfecto, es un corrector que se adapta bien al tono de piel y deja sensación ligera  protege del sol y se adapta al tono de piel
Nayelis A.
miami, FL
 Es uno de mis correctores favoritos, aunque suele hacerse muy difícil de encontrar, cuando lo veo lo compro sin pensarlo dos veces
Lindsy H.
I have used the TwoFaced BB cream and I loved it. I am looking for a CC cream with SPF that moisturizes. Has anyone true both and can compare?