Origins Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin complexion corrector, Light-Medium, 1.4 fl oz uploaded by Emma J.

BY ORIGINS

A color correcting formula that visibly perfects for a radiant, flawless finish. This fuss-free formula intuitively color corrects for an even, beautiful complexion. The antioxidant infusion helps neutralize skin damaging effects of city smog and pollution, while gifting the skin with vital hydration. Formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates. This formula is best for all skin types. Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin complexion corrector, Light-Medium see more...

• I have used the TwoFaced BB cream and I loved it. I am looking fo...1 Answers
Mariah H.
Love this cc cream, not many i have found that feel like i can actually have coverage but with this one i do get wonderful coverage & hydration.
Maria A.
Pasco
Looks amazing love how it feels very smooth and light. And I would recommend it to others, and it's at a good price so everyone can purchase it.
Angela C.
Medford, NY
Love this cc! Blends perfect with my skin and has nice coverage would be perfect also for the summer for a light weight coverage on your fave

Sadie A.
Ozark, MO
I use this instead of foundation and it looks just as good, while keeping your skin healthy and clear! The SPF is also a huge bonus!
Samantha V.
such a thin and easy to use cc cream! completely blends the difference of skin colors on my face due to sun spots, but breathable!
Aileen D.
This is the perfect amount of coverage for me and blends very well with my skin tone. Make sure to moisturize before using.
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
I like to use this as like a tinted moisturizer and I truly love a light not heavy tent on my face that covers well.
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
This was light and blended well. Love that it's a natural product and doesn't make my face oily.
Carley G.
Great correcting cream I love it works great and feels great on my skin I love it it's great
Danielle T.
Like this product a lot it looks great on my skin and has spf in it and works really well
Lindsy H.
I have used the TwoFaced BB cream and I loved it. I am looking for a CC cream with SPF that moisturizes. Has anyone true both and can compare?