Origins Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin complexion corrector, Light-Medium, 1.4 fl oz uploaded by Emma J.

BY ORIGINS

A color correcting formula that visibly perfects for a radiant, flawless finish. This fuss-free formula intuitively color corrects for an even, beautiful complexion. The antioxidant infusion helps neutralize skin damaging effects of city smog and pollution, while gifting the skin with vital hydration. Formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates. This formula is best for all skin types. Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin complexion corrector, Light-Medium see more...

• I have used the TwoFaced BB cream and I loved it. I am looking fo...1 Answers
Jennifer P.
I like using the Origins Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin complexion corrector in the Light-Medium shade when I don't really feel like using foundation which is about 75% of the time. It hydrates and gives my face a very natural look.
tori A.
San Jose, CA
I expected it to be an ordinary foundation but it wasn't as oily as other foundations on my skin it appeared to be more matte I would
Definitely use it again and I highly recommend it if you don't like to appear super oily
Diana E.
Newark
This seriously saves me time in the morning when I can't put on a full face of makeup but still makes me look put together I love it! My skin has actually improved since using it.
Chloe D.
This is one of the best cc creams out there. It isn't full coverage but it is medium coverage. It was effective. This was the first time I has used it. I got this at cvs.
Isabella M.
Tucson
I loved this product. It gave me the spf I needed to protect me skin, while also being a foundation. It is a light coverage as it’s a CC cream, but I found it perfect for summer.
Jean K.
Fallbrook, CA
This really surprised me how well it blended into my skin. I have medium Asian skin with hyper pigmentation from years of no sunscreen use and many burns. It covered so well that I only needed to use a bit more foundation to cover the spots. It has a nice scent and wasn't greasy like some natural cc creams are.
Allyson W.
Georgetown, TX
I have sensitive skin so any liquid that I put on my face always causes me to break out in an allergic reaction, so being able to use this is an amazing thing! It offers so much coverage and smells like lemons!
Allison L.
Falkland, NC
This is a fantastic foundation!! It has incredible coverage and feels very moisturizing without looking too oily/dewey. The fact that they only have two color options seemed strange to me, but I feel like since it is such a light foundation that it would work well on a lot of different skin tones.
Ria M.
Alright, did not work for me as it seemed to dry orange on my face and didn't blend well at all. The feel was fine and I did not break out so might work for others
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
I love Origins products. The secrecy cream did not let me down. I wish it came in more color Shades but I love the way it makes my skin look and feel
Lindsy H.
I have used the TwoFaced BB cream and I loved it. I am looking for a CC cream with SPF that moisturizes. Has anyone true both and can compare?