Origins Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin complexion corrector, Light-Medium, 1.4 fl oz uploaded by Emma J.

BY ORIGINS

A color correcting formula that visibly perfects for a radiant, flawless finish. This fuss-free formula intuitively color corrects for an even, beautiful complexion. The antioxidant infusion helps neutralize skin damaging effects of city smog and pollution, while gifting the skin with vital hydration. Formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates. This formula is best for all skin types. Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin complexion corrector, Light-Medium see more...

• I have used the TwoFaced BB cream and I loved it. I am looking fo...1 Answers
Sidney H.
Kernersville
She djd fjfnf d jejdbd ffn j bc dncnxjnd sbut I love it I love it I love it I love it I love you with all my heart and I will never never never be happy and I am just keep her you were just friends what are you saying Grandma my first love broke my heart for the first time and I was like
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
I received this amazing skin care product in my Play! By Sephora box and I loved it so much, I had to purchase the bigger one. It's so gentle on the skin. I love the packaging it's very convenient to use. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Emma J.
I have very pale skin with a cool red undertone. This made my fave look extremely orange. Aside from that it also left my face with a horrible greasy feeling. I love the brand but this product didn't work for me
kelly f.
Adelphi
This CC cream is great for people starting off with makeup like myself. It's light weight and adds a nice glow to the face, the tube is quite small so that's a bummer but if you want a very natural look the coverage is perfect for that and it lasts all day when you set it with loose powder!
Jasmine B.
Joliet
How can I even write a review for this amazing product there is no words. This made my skin so glowy and made it look so dewy for the parties I attended back in Mexico. It only helps the skin stand out in a sunny day. A simple base for a simple day. Love it would totally recommend.
Stacie B.
Monessen, PA
Coverage is higher than their ginseng spf 40 tinted moisturizer cream, however I found the consistency to be a bit streakier. I loved the feeling once I could finally work it in to my skin, even though the shade was too dark/pink. I wish they'd come out with more shade options!
Amber L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Has good coverage and SPF. I found a good shade selection. I use this during the summer and it's pretty long wearing but not cakey. I would repurchase again but probably for the summer. I like something more full coverage in the fall and winter.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
This is another great product from origins! It's apart of my skin care routine, bc it doesn't feel like makeup! I purchased it at the origins party that I attended. I recommend going to the Origins store instead of a beauty store.
Danielle L.
Pineville, KY
  Great product! Leaves your skin with a healthy glow, very gentle on skin. If I have a busy day and don't feel like doing a complete makeup I'll use this product and a little mascara and I'm good to go. Great coverage!
Vania G.
This is terrible. The smells is too much, as with all Origins products, it's straight up orange, and has crazy irritating oils. Doesn't correct anything and it's super oily. Not a surprise it's been discontinued.
Lindsy H.
I have used the TwoFaced BB cream and I loved it. I am looking for a CC cream with SPF that moisturizes. Has anyone true both and can compare?