Origins Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin Complexion Corrector uploaded by Emma J.

BY ORIGINS

A color correcting formula that visibly perfects for a radiant, flawless finish. This fuss-free formula intuitively color corrects for an even, beautiful complexion. The antioxidant infusion helps neutralize skin damaging effects of city smog and pollution, while gifting the skin with vital hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This formula is best for all skin types.

Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Salina S.
I hate hate hate this product. When I first apply this product it blends in so nicely, the color is perfect, and I feel dewy and hydrated. 30 minutes later it's literally falling off of my face. I have a one year old, so things often get chunked at me or my face gets touched and every single place that my skin gets in contact with anything, it creates a weird patch. It's embarrassing when you look in the mirror and look like a calico cat.
Katelyn E.
I love trying out new bb creams in the summer and this one was my favorite to use because it felt so light on my face. It was very effective and a good value for how well it worked. Will definitely be using this in the winter too
kelly f.
Adelphi
This CC cream is great for people starting off with makeup like myself. It's light weight and adds a nice glow to the face, the tube is quite small so that's a bummer but if you want a very natural look the coverage is perfect for that and it lasts all day when you set it with loose powder!
Sequoia H.
Westlake, OH
This product was not how I expected it to be . It did nothing it was suppose to do, it didn't correct or even hide anything . The package was nice but the quality was not. I personally wouldn't recommend this to any of my friends or family and I personally wouldn't purchase this again.
Stacie B.
Monessen, PA
Coverage is higher than their ginseng spf 40 tinted moisturizer cream, however I found the consistency to be a bit streakier. I loved the feeling once I could finally work it in to my skin, even though the shade was too dark/pink. I wish they'd come out with more shade options!
Abbi G.
Port Neches, TX
This CC cream gives me life, LITERALLY! When I don't have time in the morning to do a full face, THIS product saves me! Quick morning run? Origins CC Cream! Quick trip to the gym? Origins CC Cream! Lazy? Origins CC Cream!! You get the point! This is a great purchase!
LexieCPhotography C.
Gibraltar
Love love love this product one of my all time favorites I don't leave the house without it very effective this was my first time upswing it but definitely not my last definitely met my expectations. I recommend this product to everyone I seriously love it so much
Sidney H.
Kernersville
She djd fjfnf d jejdbd ffn j bc dncnxjnd sbut I love it I love it I love it I love it I love you with all my heart and I will never never never be happy and I am just keep her you were just friends what are you saying Grandma my first love broke my heart for the first time and I was like
Jacky G.
I received this amazing skin care product in my Play! By Sephora box and I loved it so much, I had to purchase the bigger one. It's so gentle on the skin. I love the packaging it's very convenient to use. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Lindsy H.
I have used the TwoFaced BB cream and I loved it. I am looking for a CC cream with SPF that moisturizes. Has anyone true both and can compare?
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
How does this do with oily/acne prone skin?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
How good is the coverage on this?