Origins Smarty Plants CC SPF 20 Skin Complexion Corrector uploaded by Emma J.

BY ORIGINS #23 in CC Cream

A color correcting formula that visibly perfects for a radiant, flawless finish. This fuss-free formula intuitively color corrects for an even, beautiful complexion. The antioxidant infusion helps neutralize skin damaging effects of city smog and pollution, while gifting the skin with vital hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This formula is best for all skin types.

Katelyn E.
I love trying out new bb creams in the summer and this one was my favorite to use because it felt so light on my face. It was very effective and a good value for how well it worked. Will definitely be using this in the winter too
Sidney H.
Kernersville
She djd fjfnf d jejdbd ffn j bc dncnxjnd sbut I love it I love it I love it I love it I love you with all my heart and I will never never never be happy and I am just keep her you were just friends what are you saying Grandma my first love broke my heart for the first time and I was like
Jacky G.
I received this amazing skin care product in my Play! By Sephora box and I loved it so much, I had to purchase the bigger one. It's so gentle on the skin. I love the packaging it's very convenient to use. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Jelesa A.
Durham, NC
I have this in the shade medium dark and I love it. It gives light to medium build-able coverage. It also has s spf of 20 which is always good. Sadly this is getting discontinued so I would say purchase it but not sure if you can find it anymore.
Ocinda P.
Myrtle beach
Tried a sample of this from ipsy. It was okay. I've tried others that felt more smooth. I love skin care products and am more focused on anti aging. Although it didn't work for me it may for others.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
This one is not my favorites.  I was looking for a tinted lotion and the sales associate recommended it to me so I bought it.  I wish sometimes they give samples before we buy them.   Sometimes when I don't feel like wearing make up I prefer just a tinted sunscreen or lotion.  Origins Smarty Plants was ok.  They didn't have much color choices or at least let's say that this one didn't really look good on me.  I have a sensitive skin  and applying it to my face gave me a tingle each time and a weird sensation.  So I ended up washing it off after applying it.
Salina S.
I hate hate hate this product. When I first apply this product it blends in so nicely, the color is perfect, and I feel dewy and hydrated. 30 minutes later it's literally falling off of my face. I have a one year old, so things often get chunked at me or my face gets touched and every single place that my skin gets in contact with anything, it creates a weird patch. It's embarrassing when you look in the mirror and look like a calico cat.
Emma J.
I have very pale skin with a cool red undertone. This made my fave look extremely orange. Aside from that it also left my face with a horrible greasy feeling. I love the brand but this product didn't work for me
Chey J.
Navasota , TX
I like the thought of it and I've only used it two days now but it says two weeks worth are in the trial size but ummmmmm I highly doubt that. There's maybe 3 days worth less if I'm light handed. But it makes my skin a tad brighter I've noticed. Want more!!
kelly f.
Adelphi
This CC cream is great for people starting off with makeup like myself. It's light weight and adds a nice glow to the face, the tube is quite small so that's a bummer but if you want a very natural look the coverage is perfect for that and it lasts all day when you set it with loose powder!
Lindsy H.
I have used the TwoFaced BB cream and I loved it. I am looking for a CC cream with SPF that moisturizes. Has anyone true both and can compare?
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
How good is the coverage on this?