Origins Skincare Tools™ Facial Mask Brush uploaded by Sanjee P.Origins Skincare Tools™ Facial Mask Brush uploaded by Sanjee P.

BY ORIGINS

Our plush brush is made to spread your favorite mask formula around more easily. And add a touch of luxe to the process. So you can enjoy the spa experience at home. Unmasking your best skin never felt better!

Eva K.
new york, NY
So I love this brush - makes mask application feel very spa-like. I am personally a fan of a silicone brush because they are easier to wash and you don't have to worry about bacteria growth. But for someone looking for a bristle mask brush, look no further. This is a great option.
Sam M.
So excited to not have to use my fingers to apply my Origins charcoal mask anymore! Goodbye sticky hands, and goodbye to adding unwanted oil to my face in the process of trying to clear my pores. Love the look of this brush and it can be easily cleaned with water and left to air dry.
Sharrukina T.
Before buying this product, I would use my fingers to apply my masks. Using my fingers would cause an uneven coat. However, once I started to use this brush, my masks go on much better.
Sanjee P.
Toronto, ON
All this time I have been wasting product by using my fingers. This brush allows you to smooth the mask on your face in an even layer. The bristles are soft to the touch and they look like they are plastic so it cleans easily. I wish I bought this sooner.
Genieve R.
Red Oak
Is this a very inexpensive product?