BY ORIGINS

A post-workout cooling scrub that purifies and exfoliates away roughness. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more…Every workout deserves a proper cool down. Shower off dirt, sweat, and more with this cooling scrub wash. The refreshing lather helps purify and exfoliates away roughness, while a vibrant essential oil blend of wild mint, spearmint, and orange reinvigorates skin and senses for a luxurious experience. Great for people who have an active lifestyle, it leaves you feeling cool, clean, and smooth. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Leveraging Origins' strengths, they have combined high-performance formulas with sensorial blends and experiential cues that enhance the product performance and address the needs of active bodies. see more...

• i'd love to test this product out.2 Answers
  • Can someone tell me what this product smells like? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
olivia v.
olivia v.
Let me start by saying this product is a miracle worker. I have been using this since February and I have seen amazing results on my skin and how it feels. I use this in the shower everyday and it makes my skin so shiny and healthy when I'm done. The scent is amazing... I have used all of the different scented ones and they all smell so amazing but my personal favorite is this one it smells like a tropical oasis. I also recommend this to anyone with dry skin because it helps nourish and replenish the skin
Amber V.
Amber V.
I purposely purchased this body wash for the feeling that it gives me after a long workout, and it is incredibly refreshing. I personally do not find the scent to be too overwhelming, but this is absolutely subjective. The exfoliating grains are perfect for me, as it leaves my skin incredibly soft and smooth afterwards; it could be too course for certain people, especially those with sensitive skin.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Canton, OH
I bought this after a beach vacation when my skin was feeling really lack luster and parched. I read good reviews on the product and thought the Mineral water marketed title sounded appealing. To me, this just had a typical "beachy smell." I found that instead of getting my rough skin a nice polish, it dried me up a little more. I was bummed, and I wont be repurchasing.
Triana G.
Triana G.
I'm in LOVE with this body wash. Normally I have to have a scrub and then a body wash, but with this, I have two in one. It's a little pricey (as are all things with Origins), but in my mind, it's worth it. Because you exfoliate, you definitely want to apply moisturizer after otherwise you can get dry skin, but other than that's, it's fantastic.
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
Rohnert Park , CA
Picked up in the clearance section at Marshalls. Purchased because it was a well known brand at a very cheap price. LOVED the scent. Made me feel like I was in an outdoor shower at the beach. Made my skin super smooth and I love recommending it to my friends. Although I love the product, will only buy again if at discounted price.
Ronda L.
Ronda L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Absolutely love this body scrub. Really great to use after a workout. It cools the body, the exfoliating is gentle so you don't feel like your skin has been stripped. I like the fragrance too, very fresh clean scent. I enjoy using Origins because I know there isn't any added ingredients that are harmful, everything is plant based.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Amarillo, TX
After using this product my skin felt so refreshed and clean. I try to use an exfoliating body wash at least once a week due to the fact that we have very hard water here and I don't want all those minerals on my skin. I really like the Origins product line reason for 4 stars is that it is hard for me to find it where I now live.
Hatrmy Y.
Hatrmy Y.
DORAL FL, FL
I use this product every day because its very good and help me to exfoliate my skin and its very gentle with my face i use it everyday before i go to sleep and when i wake up in the morning the scent of body wash its very good , i recomend because its a very good product and you have to try it to see the results
Mary D.
Mary D.
Denton, TX
I love this brand due to the natural oils and ingredients they invest in the products. Since this penetrates deeply into the skin, I only use it once a week and more often during winter since dry skin always appears. I'd love to see a pump version for easier use in the shower but overall, excellent exfoliant!
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
The packaging is always so lovely on this product. I did find, though, that the scrub is pretty pricey. The scent it leaves on me makes it worth it, however. The bits in it are far more gentle than I would have expected from a scrub, but overall, I would buy it again. Wouldn't be my first choice, though.
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
somers , CT
i'd love to test this product out.
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Midway City, CA
Can someone tell me what this product smells like?