BY ORIGINS #8 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Nicola C.
I got a sample of this in my box and so far I like it. The scent is very strong, but doesn't last long. It's good for a quick pick up, which is exactly what it claims. For me personally, it's not something I feel a need for, but I keep it in my luggage because it does cut through that icky travel feeling.
I put it on my face once, absent-mindedly, and wouldn't recommend that! It felt fine on my (sensitive) skin, but having the menthol so close to my eyes had me tearing up like crazy.
Ashley C.
Buckeye, AZ
I bought this because I had a Macy's gift card I needed to use plus needed to fill my cart for free shipping. This was originally just a filler item but I love origins & this product has good reviews. I am so beyond happy I bought it! I get really bad stress headaches, migraines, etc. I usually take medicine for it but sometimes I just don't feel like putting crap in my body and will try to lay down & stick it out. I like I use this stuff on my head to help relax me so I can fall asleep. It's really hard for me to fall asleep when my head feels like it's being crushed but this stuff is amazing! It has a nice tingly cooling sensation that really over powers the pounding from the headache & allows me to relax & fall asleep. I can't get enough of it. I'm just sad it's so tiny because I've lost it a few times. But I will continue to repurchase regardless.
Candice T.
This product works so well to relive tension headaches. I apply at the temples and the back of the neck and the soft peppermint scent helps to relieve the tension quickly.
Hillary M.
No joke I have been using this as my go to headache relief for over twenty years. I hot it as a sample from Russ at the Acadiana Mall in Lafayette Louisiana in the mid 90s. You know it's a good product if you can recall the moment you tried it for the first time. Can't find my keys or remember the combination to my gym locker but I remember shopping with my mother for a homecoming dress at Dillards when I got a migraine that made me woozy and could hardly open my eyes. Russ saw me sit down on the ground and lean against the shoe rack so he came to check on me. I told him what was going on and he helped me up and sat me down at the origins counter, gave me a bottle of water and rubbed the PEACE OF MIND ont
The my temples and told me to massage it in. After about 5 min between the temple massage the aromatic salve and the water, my migraine was gone. I have been friends with Russ ever since and a loyal customer to Origins.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Different, updated packaging which is a plus. This product is amazing, it truest does work! I highly recommend this, and I will continue to buy from origins at Macy’s.
shereen s.
Actually i have no any idea about this product , but i would like to try such as these product cause it not found here in my country ; ehy nit💖
Kristy S.
Long Beach, CA
I have been using this product for well over a decade. Really helps my headaches. Also very affordable. Don't get near your eyes and a little goes a long way! Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief
Alison G.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this went with my daughter to a night at origins suggested by you guys . It was the first time I'd been in origins. They were testing this product and I fell in love with it. I bought three. It smells of peppermint so relaxing and cooling and it heats up a little and just makes me feel so relaxed . They showed us how to put it on our fingers and rub behind our ears and our temples and massage it in and smell it inbetween I will definatly buy it again . Thanks for sending us there . Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief
Christina B.
Portland , OR
Another one of my all time favorite products. I use it before bed to help relax me. I purchased this item from Origins at Macys. Pricey but again with their products a little bit goes along way. I would recommend this. After reading a couple or reviews before me I will be trying this the next time I get a headache.
ashley g.
I get migraines pretty regularly to the point that I have multiple medicine for it. I use this when I feel one coming on and this helps. It's calming. It doesnt work best for my skin but it works so well I have to deal with it