BY ORIGINS #5 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Vy V.
Alpharetta, GA
This stuff is amazing!!
When I get really bad headaches, I'll rub it between my hands. Take a deep breathe of it and put some behind my ears and most often my headache will go away!! It's also very calming when you've had a long day. It's very mentholy, so if you like that scent you'll love this!
Nicola C.
Review for: Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief, .5 fl oz more...
I got a sample of this in my box and so far I like it. The scent is very strong, but doesn't last long. It's good for a quick pick up, which is exactly what it claims. For me personally, it's not something I feel a need for, but I keep it in my luggage because it does cut through that icky travel feeling.
I put it on my face once, absent-mindedly, and wouldn't recommend that! It felt fine on my (sensitive) skin, but having the menthol so close to my eyes had me tearing up like crazy.
Ashley C.
Mililani, HI
I bought this because I had a Macy's gift card I needed to use plus needed to fill my cart for free shipping. This was originally just a filler item but I love origins & this product has good reviews. I am so beyond happy I bought it! I get really bad stress headaches, migraines, etc. I usually take medicine for it but sometimes I just don't feel like putting crap in my body and will try to lay down & stick it out. I like I use this stuff on my head to help relax me so I can fall asleep. It's really hard for me to fall asleep when my head feels like it's being crushed but this stuff is amazing! It has a nice tingly cooling sensation that really over powers the pounding from the headache & allows me to relax & fall asleep. I can't get enough of it. I'm just sad it's so tiny because I've lost it a few times. But I will continue to repurchase regardless.
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
No joke I have been using this as my go to headache relief for over twenty years. I hot it as a sample from Russ at the Acadiana Mall in Lafayette Louisiana in the mid 90s. You know it's a good product if you can recall the moment you tried it for the first time. Can't find my keys or remember the combination to my gym locker but I remember shopping with my mother for a homecoming dress at Dillards when I got a migraine that made me woozy and could hardly open my eyes. Russ saw me sit down on the ground and lean against the shoe rack so he came to check on me. I told him what was going on and he helped me up and sat me down at the origins counter, gave me a bottle of water and rubbed the PEACE OF MIND ont
The my temples and told me to massage it in. After about 5 min between the temple massage the aromatic salve and the water, my migraine was gone. I have been friends with Russ ever since and a loyal customer to Origins.
Candice T.
This product works so well to relive tension headaches. I apply at the temples and the back of the neck and the soft peppermint scent helps to relieve the tension quickly.
ashley g.
I get migraines pretty regularly to the point that I have multiple medicine for it. I use this when I feel one coming on and this helps. It's calming. It doesnt work best for my skin but it works so well I have to deal with it
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I literally had a migraine this morning and turned to my makeup station and grabbed my little best friend. With a few drops and massaged into the earlobes, temples and behind the neck and then take in some deep breathes of the sensory effect, your headache will disipate! This is one of my favorite things in the world because I have taking medication!
Rachel D.
Vesta, MN
This really helps both my husband and myself when we are feeling stressed out or overwhelmed. My husband especially suffers from anxiety and this helps him a lot, he says he feels much more relaxed when I apply this to the back of his neck.
Kari P.
Crandall, TX
I don't leave home without it. I don't travel without it. Not only does it help with stress and headaches but it's kind perks you up too.
Amanda B.
Grant, FL
Ahhhh-mazing!!! Keep this in your car or purse for instant relief. Massage a dot on your temples and behind your neck and stop headaches in their tracks. Smells great, very minty and not herbal, like comparable products do. It's very uplifting during stressful moments.

Sephora