BY ORIGINS #4 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Miranda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stress out easily. I was given this by my MIL in the hopes it would help during extremely stressful days. I was skeptical but it seems to really help me relax. The only flaw was the breakout it left behind on my temples. It doesn't seem to be as effective on my other pressure points.
Oksana Z.
Auburn, WA
Nice product. Helps alot. I would recommend. Sometimes it helps and sometimes not. Smell good.
Isabella R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it because it leaves me a relaxing feeling in my body when I get home after a long walk, I really like.
Rebecca E.
La Porte, TX
The scent is nice and relaxing but I find that it didn't really do much. I liked the size( a little goes a long way) and concept of this product but probably would not buy this again. If you take time out for meditation then this might make a good addition!
Taylor F.
A little goes a long way! While you don't get much for the price you're paying, it's a good stocking stuffer. It smells wonderfully peppermint, which is why it's great for a holiday gift. It's good to put on your temples to relief tension, but there are other products that work better.
Jennifer F.
Pasadena, TX
It helped with my neck tension and headaches so refreshed after putting it on great product if u get migraines like me
I have pretty extreme anxiety - I've only used these once but they did help. I would recommend getting a bigger sample to try and see if it's right for you.
Ashley W.
Best when you have a headache or any tension. pop some of this on your temples and it instantly makes you feel more alert
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Different, updated packaging which is a plus. This product is amazing, it truest does work! I highly recommend this, and I will continue to buy from origins at Macy’s.
Leah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Is one of my favourite affordable and makeup products to buy! It's very long lasting and is great value for money. It's very affordable and I am a frequent buyer. I would definitely recommend this product