BY ORIGINS #4 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product, it really only takes a very small amount to get the job done. It is very soothing to message this into your temples. It also can help you breath if you have a stuffy nose. Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Dove B.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this at home or in the go because it really does wonders for when i get headaches its my go to love it I buy it from origins in store :) highly recommended
Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great to place behind ears before bed to relax. It has a minty, tingling feeling on the skin but it works wonders as it really helps relax your mind and body as you breathe in the scent. It is available at most department stores that carry Origins products.
🌸 Kamila K.
Tilburg
Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief
Amazing effect. Perfect product for anyone who has a problem with stress. Just a one spot on the temples and a neck and stress disappear.
IMAN E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No joke I have been using this as my go to headache relief for over twenty years. I hot it as a sample from Russ at the Acadiana Mall in Lafayette Louisiana in the mid 90s. You know it's a good product if you can recall the moment you tried it for the first time. Can't find my keys or remember the combination to my gym locker but I remember shopping with my mother for a homecoming dress at Dillards when I got a migraine that made me woozy and could hardly open my eyes. Russ saw me sit down on the ground and lean against the shoe rack so he came to check on me. I told him what was going on and he helped me up and sat me down at the origins counter, gave me a bottle of water and rubbed the PEACE OF MIND ontThe my temples and told me to massage it in. After about 5 min between the temple massage the aromatic salve and the water, my migraine was gone. I have been friends with Russ ever since and a loyal customer to Origins.
Kira A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this many years ago and it is so refreshing. I put it on my temples, and behind my ears for a refreshing, tingling and calming sensation. It smells amazing, you don't need a ton of it so the product lasts forever. I have had it for a couple years. (I know it's only supposed to be good for 24 months) and for the price its great
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get headaches fairly often. This helps so much! When they get really bad, I like to put this on my temples and then hop in the bath. It works wonders! It smells amazing- peppermint- and has a nice cooling effect as well.
Sara A.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I SWEAR BY THIS PRODUCT. EVERYONE NEEDS THIS IN THEIR LIFE!!!! I bought it thinking it would just help cool me down. But when I got a huge migraine put this on my temples and it took it away instantly! Orgins always has great products, but this one takes the cake foe me.
shereen s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Actually i have no any idea about this product , but i would like to try such as these product cause it not found here in my country ; ehy nit💖
sachi g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a bad migraine and it almost instantly went away after applying this to my temples, back of neck and a small tap below my nostrils. It definitley lives up to the name.