BY ORIGINS #4 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product, it really only takes a very small amount to get the job done. It is very soothing to message this into your temples. It also can help you breath if you have a stuffy nose. Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Kira A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this many years ago and it is so refreshing. I put it on my temples, and behind my ears for a refreshing, tingling and calming sensation. It smells amazing, you don't need a ton of it so the product lasts forever. I have had it for a couple years. (I know it's only supposed to be good for 24 months) and for the price its great
Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great to place behind ears before bed to relax. It has a minty, tingling feeling on the skin but it works wonders as it really helps relax your mind and body as you breathe in the scent. It is available at most department stores that carry Origins products.
Sara A.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I SWEAR BY THIS PRODUCT. EVERYONE NEEDS THIS IN THEIR LIFE!!!! I bought it thinking it would just help cool me down. But when I got a huge migraine put this on my temples and it took it away instantly! Orgins always has great products, but this one takes the cake foe me.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Different, updated packaging which is a plus. This product is amazing, it truest does work! I highly recommend this, and I will continue to buy from origins at Macy’s.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get headaches fairly often. This helps so much! When they get really bad, I like to put this on my temples and then hop in the bath. It works wonders! It smells amazing- peppermint- and has a nice cooling effect as well.
Dove B.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this at home or in the go because it really does wonders for when i get headaches its my go to love it I buy it from origins in store :) highly recommended
Alison G.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this went with my daughter to a night at origins suggested by you guys . It was the first time I'd been in origins. They were testing this product and I fell in love with it. I bought three. It smells of peppermint so relaxing and cooling and it heats up a little and just makes me feel so relaxed . They showed us how to put it on our fingers and rub behind our ears and our temples and massage it in and smell it inbetween I will definatly buy it again . Thanks for sending us there . Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally had a migraine this morning and turned to my makeup station and grabbed my little best friend. With a few drops and massaged into the earlobes, temples and behind the neck and then take in some deep breathes of the sensory effect, your headache will disipate! This is one of my favorite things in the world because I have taking medication!
Jonna M.
Paragould, AR
Okay I was really skeptical of this working, I used to get small frequent headaches while working and aleve was the only thing that worked, I used this product on all of my pressure points and I was Amazed! It really was helping! It was soothing and tingling, provided cooling relief and smelled very nice and refreshing and relaxing. It comes in a tiny bottle and at first I thought I couldn't believe I paid for this but a little truly goes a long way, and the relief lasted way longer than I expected over all Amazing little powerful product!