BY ORIGINS #7 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Matthew S.
Pismo Beach, CA
Relaxing creme that soothes the skin and keeps me feeling calm. I use this stuff at night usually after a shower and it also moisturizes my skin. Wonderful product and like how easy it is to use. Also the nozzle is one I recommend more brands use.
Rachel D.
Vesta, MN
This really helps both my husband and myself when we are feeling stressed out or overwhelmed. My husband especially suffers from anxiety and this helps him a lot, he says he feels much more relaxed when I apply this to the back of his neck.
I absolutely love this product. I often get horrible headaches to where I can't function. However, with two kids I don't have time for that. Whenever I feel a headache coming on, all I do is dab a little on my temples and neck and it's almost immediate relief. This product is a life saver and I will forever be a loyal customer.
Michele H.
Raleigh, NC
This is wonderful for migraine headaches or just when you're feeling a little groggy in the morning. Its an oil blend combined with a creamy lotion and you just need a tiny bit (the bottle is also tiny). The smell is overwhelmingly peppermint and strong so be sure to avoid your eyes! I do my temples and under my nostrils.
cindy s.
I love, love, love this product. It helps with so many things. I am beyond Type A trying to do too many things all at one time Because of this I also have problems sleeping. I put this on pulse points and it helps me breath deeper and slow down.......and fall asleep, if that is what I am trying to do.
Judith F.
West Point, MS
This stuff is amazing! I love that it's small enough to carry with you wherever you go, but boy, does it pack a powerful punch! The refreshing minty smell is just the thing for that 3:00 slump at work. Just dab a bit of this on your temples or back of your neck and it's like you've had a power nap!
Rachel M.
Long Beach, CA
I can not say enough good things about this product! Every time I have a headache, am feeling unwell, tired, stressed, or need a mid-day pick me up, I rub a pea sized amount on my temples and behind my ears and it livens me up again. The smell is wonderful and therapeutic and it is so calming.
Kristin W.
Kansas City, MO
I've been using this for years as a go-to for headaches and when I'm feeling stressed out or exhausted. I like that the cooling mint-and-eucalyptus tingle is balanced by warming basil essential oil, so it relaxes the senses rather than assailing them the way some cooling/tingling products do.
Michelle C.
Austin, TX
I've used this product for over 15 years. I keep a bottle in my purse as well as my nightstand. I pump a small amount on to my finer tips and rub it on my temples and back of neck. Helps me with headaches as well as stress and anxiety. I love this product and highly recommend trying it.
Jecinda J.
This is seriously the best thing ever! When I first bought it I was in doubt but it truly is amazing. Con is that it only is a small bottle. It last long though which I love. I will definitely buy it again.