BY ORIGINS #8 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amanda B.
Grant, FL
Ahhhh-mazing!!! Keep this in your car or purse for instant relief. Massage a dot on your temples and behind your neck and stop headaches in their tracks. Smells great, very minty and not herbal, like comparable products do. It's very uplifting during stressful moments.
Arelis G.
When I feel a headache coming or I feel a bit stressed I simply grab the Origins On The Spot and apply a small amount behind my ears and take deep breaths. With in a few minutes I start to feel more relaxed and able to continue on with my day. Highly recommend it .
Arriane M.
Santa Clarita, CA
If you're stressed, this product does the trick of relieving the stress in you. The minty sensation removes all the pressure and tightness of the part of the body which you put the product on. It really really really helps!
Alicia B.
I always go to origins for my skin care and every time i go there i would put a sample on until i finally bought it myself so i can relax and enjoy it whenever i am stressed or need a break. The scent is strong but amazing
Josh S.
New Haven, CT
I love this product because it is so unique and there is nothing else like it. It is great for if you have tenseness in your head or even slight headaches. This amazing cream actually calms and soothes your skin and all the stress of the day seem to disappear.
Josepha-Michal W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I got to try this in the Origins Store on a demo. The scent was very relaxing and my headache was actually abated by the product . So I recommend it if you want to use it as a tension reliever. I don't recall how log the scent lasted. Maybe 30 minutes or so.
Nina A.
Milford, DE
Sensory Therapy by Orgins is one of my all time favorite Products and its lasts me a long time, when using it twice a week. its gentle to my skin but gets the job of a scrub done. The scent is amazing and a true Peace of mind Relief. Def recommend it!!
Laura K.
Cottage Grove, MN
I got this as a gift several years ago and have continued to use it regularly. I like to use it when I am going to relax and meditate at night. It seems to add the extra sensory relaxation that I want/need. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My 9 year old has sensory processing disorder and I am always looking for sensory items for her I love the calming effect the peace of mind has on my daughter and I use it at night to help me too. I would buy again.
Matthew S.
Pismo Beach, CA
Relaxing creme that soothes the skin and keeps me feeling calm. I use this stuff at night usually after a shower and it also moisturizes my skin. Wonderful product and like how easy it is to use. Also the nozzle is one I recommend more brands use.