BY ORIGINS #5 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
April Y.
Hollywood, FL
Love Origins Sensory therapy. It's portable, lighter than EO's and works better in a pinch. I like to carry it in my purse everyday and especially on airplanes.
Brooklyn N.
Highland Vlg, TX
Anytime I feel a bit of stress or burning sensation building up in my shoulders I apply this very quickly to resolve the issue. I love the smell and effects.
I have pretty extreme anxiety - I've only used these once but they did help. I would recommend getting a bigger sample to try and see if it's right for you.
I love this product for headaches. A squirt behind the ears and on the back of the neck helps relieve tension that can cause aches and pains. So helpful!
Maria K.
Good product. I got it as a gift for my birthday even though I don't use it all the time I still think it's great. It's very gentle but not too harsh.
Lucy M.
Atlanta, GA
This product is excellent! I use it whenever I have had a long day and need some quick relief. It is very good quality and has an excellent scent.
Paige O.
Pico Rivera, CA
Absolutely wonderful! Best product to use when you know you need to be somewhere special tomorrow and have the one spot you wish wasn't there!
Kristin K.
Louisville, KY
This on the spot relief is amazing. Gives a cooling metholiptic feel to the skin and is good for headaches - muscle pain and stress relief.
courtney a.
This keeps even my driest spots nice and moisturized! This holds in moisture all day and lasts extremely long - also love that its organic
Kari P.
Crandall, TX
I don't leave home without it. I don't travel without it. Not only does it help with stress and headaches but it's kind perks you up too.