BY ORIGINS #10 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
This stuff stays in my bag, no matter where I go. A small amount does the trick and so even though the size of the bottle for the price point may push people away - it's really entirely worth it as whenever I am having any sort of tension, pain, or stress-free it makes me feel loads better immediately.
Maddie S.
Elmer, NJ
As an anxious person, this product is so wonderfully aromic I feel calmer after using it. Although It cannot cure the way I react to situations, at the end of the day it helps me relax and prepare for a restful night's sleep. It's a tool to help me manage my anxiety.
Rita G.
I love the smells of this product. When my head hurts at times I put a little bit of product on my fingers and rub it on my temples. It is very relaxing, and the smell last a long time. I have purchased this product twice for myself and for gifts all the time.
Autumn C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is by far my most favorite Origins product. I used it when I travelled overseas to Africa and every night that I was there. It helped relieve tension in my head so I could sleep peacefully. The smell is relaxing and soothing. A little goes a long way, so it's a definite must have for me!
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
This product is wonderful especially if you suffer from constant headaches. A little dab on both fingers and rubbing it on your temples will do wonders. I bought this for myself and everyone in my family. It's an amazing gift and well worth the money.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
I originally bought this product on a cruise ship and it has been a lifesaver when it comes to headaches and migraines. I have repurchased many times because it smells so good and helps a lot. I usually now find it at Macys. Highly recommended.
Debbie L.
La Quinta, CA
This is an amazing product! The smell is life changing in that it relaxes you and takes you to a great place for meditating and winding down at the end of the day. It lasts for a long time. I have used this product for more then 10 years! YES!
Amelia R.
Doral, FL
I really enjoy this product, my grandma introduced it to me because i suffer from migraine very often. The mint smell is very relaxin and calming, it last the perfect amount of time for me to rest and wait for my medication to work. I purchase it every time a run out o it, i recommend it to any body whit headaches or stress problems. Most of the time i purchase it at department stores.
VE-1120654Maria H.
Feliz desde que descubri este producto había estado sufriendo de un dolor de cabeza durante toda la semana, tomando medicamentos pero nada funcionaba. Alguien me había dicho acerca de estas cosas "milagro" de Orígenes, así que decidí comprar una botella en cuestión de minutos sientes alivio. lo único es que el envase es muy pequeño
Nicola C.
I got a sample of this in my box and so far I like it. The scent is very strong, but doesn't last long. It's good for a quick pick up, which is exactly what it claims. For me personally, it's not something I feel a need for, but I keep it in my luggage because it does cut through that icky travel feeling.
I put it on my face once, absent-mindedly, and wouldn't recommend that! It felt fine on my (sensitive) skin, but having the menthol so close to my eyes had me tearing up like crazy.