BY ORIGINS #8 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sandy M.
Saint Cloud, FL
This little product is a life saver when tension headaches attack in the middle of my work day. Just dab a little bit of the product on your temples and the back of your neck, and you'll feel a difference. There's a slight cooling sensation, but then you breathe in the therapeutic fragrance. It's a great stress reliever.
Lauren R.
Greenwich, CT
This is my newest addiction. I had been suffering from a pressure headache all week, taking Tylenol and downing caffeine (it usually helps); nothing was working. Someone had told me about this "miracle" stuff from Origins so I decided to buy a bottle and give it a shot. Within minutes the pressure was relieved. I've used to twice today and I feel relaxed and refreshed, and headache free. I love it! My only complaint is that the bottle is so small!
Maddie S.
Elmer, NJ
As an anxious person, this product is so wonderfully aromic I feel calmer after using it. Although It cannot cure the way I react to situations, at the end of the day it helps me relax and prepare for a restful night's sleep. It's a tool to help me manage my anxiety.
Rita G.
I love the smells of this product. When my head hurts at times I put a little bit of product on my fingers and rub it on my temples. It is very relaxing, and the smell last a long time. I have purchased this product twice for myself and for gifts all the time.
Autumn C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is by far my most favorite Origins product. I used it when I travelled overseas to Africa and every night that I was there. It helped relieve tension in my head so I could sleep peacefully. The smell is relaxing and soothing. A little goes a long way, so it's a definite must have for me!
Lauren H.
Edgewater , FL
This product is wonderful especially if you suffer from constant headaches. A little dab on both fingers and rubbing it on your temples will do wonders. I bought this for myself and everyone in my family. It's an amazing gift and well worth the money.
Debbie L.
La Quinta, CA
This is an amazing product! The smell is life changing in that it relaxes you and takes you to a great place for meditating and winding down at the end of the day. It lasts for a long time. I have used this product for more then 10 years! YES!
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
I originally bought this product on a cruise ship and it has been a lifesaver when it comes to headaches and migraines. I have repurchased many times because it smells so good and helps a lot. I usually now find it at Macys. Highly recommended.
Amelia R.
Doral, FL
I really enjoy this product, my grandma introduced it to me because i suffer from migraine very often. The mint smell is very relaxin and calming, it last the perfect amount of time for me to rest and wait for my medication to work. I purchase it every time a run out o it, i recommend it to any body whit headaches or stress problems. Most of the time i purchase it at department stores.
VE-1120654Maria H.
Feliz desde que descubri este producto había estado sufriendo de un dolor de cabeza durante toda la semana, tomando medicamentos pero nada funcionaba. Alguien me había dicho acerca de estas cosas "milagro" de Orígenes, así que decidí comprar una botella en cuestión de minutos sientes alivio. lo único es que el envase es muy pequeño