BY ORIGINS #7 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Erin S.
Erin S.
Tampa, FL
This minty cream helps my 4-year-old son with sensory issues calm down when he finds himself feeling stressed, and I enjoy it from time to time myself. Definitely super helpful stuff!
Athena V.
Athena V.
Tolleson, AZ
This all natural product instantly relieves headache pain with its calming scent! This is so much better than taking OTC headache pills! If you suffer from headaches, this is a must!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Saint Peter, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this when I have head aches. I put a little behind my neck and then smell what is left on my fingers and it helps relieve some of the pain! Oh and it smells great!
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Holliston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soothing and delicate. It calms me down once I put this on when I feel a migraine coming. It might not have any medical proof of helping but it sure does help relax my head.
Cc M.
Cc M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the perfect stress reliever after along day of work and only a little bit goes along way!! A few drops rub on the temples does the job! You will love this product!!
Candice T.
Candice T.
This product works so well to relive tension headaches. I apply at the temples and the back of the neck and the soft peppermint scent helps to relieve the tension quickly.
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Tolleson, AZ
I carry this with me all the time. Have it on my desk at work also. I have had migraines for over 20 years and this works most of the time. I have my family use it also!
Holly R.
Holly R.
Marrero, LA
Origins peace of mind on the spot provides almost instant soothing when I have a headache. I apply a tiny amount to my temples and in a short time, I am feeling better.
Maryssa D.
Maryssa D.
East Granby, CT
Although it makes your eyes water if you rub it too close, I love this product. It definitely relaxes, opens up your sinuses and just releases stress. Highly recommend.
Jaquetta F.
Jaquetta F.
Cincinnati, OH
Im not big on these kinds of products but when i used this it made my face feel lighter and like it was tighter almost a lighted feel. Its a very rational product.