BY ORIGINS #8 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
V V.
Orlando Florida
Yes!!! That's how I feel about this product. It sounds completely crazy when they explain it or give a demo but it WORKS! You will feel less stressed or anxious. The smell of eucalyptus seems to instantly relax you and take you to a calmer place!! It's perfect to use anytime that you just want to relax.
Stefanie B.
Denair, CA
I am obsessed with this product! It is calming and cooling, it smells amazing, and it isn't oily at all. I love to put a dab on my wrists and just behind my ear lobes when I feel stressed or have a headache. It instantly lifts my mood and eases my tension. It might be a placebo effect, but I don't care. It totally works for me! This is a MUST HAVE in my purse.
Vy V.
Alpharetta, GA
This stuff is amazing!!
When I get really bad headaches, I'll rub it between my hands. Take a deep breathe of it and put some behind my ears and most often my headache will go away!! It's also very calming when you've had a long day. It's very mentholy, so if you like that scent you'll love this!
Lauren K.
San Antonio, TX
I am a sucker for any natural product or natural reliefs. I really do enjoy using the Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On the Spot Relief. All you need is a small drop in your hands, rub in in and breath in. It really gives you that peaceful Relief or "time out" in the day. Its small enough to carry in my purse. I take it everywhere.
Taylor F.
A little goes a long way! While you don't get much for the price you're paying, it's a good stocking stuffer. It smells wonderfully peppermint, which is why it's great for a holiday gift. It's good to put on your temples to relief tension, but there are other products that work better.
Cristie R.
Yes this is my go to when stressed out. I am often stressed and also get anxiety often. This comes in handy when I need to calm down and focus on my self and relax. I usually use this product after a long day and a bath.
Sara D.
This is one of the best products out there to take away a headache with out popping pills! The peppermint causes a tingling sensation that takes all of the pain away very quickly! It also smells wonderful! I highly recommend this for head aches and minor muscle aches! It is a more natural approach compared to popping pain pills!
Beth b.
Vero Beach, FL
Absolutely my favorite product from Origins!! I always have a bottle of this in my makeup bag and usually use it after a long day. It has a pleasant but not overwhelming smell and breathing it in definitely helps me relax. My husband is also a fan since it is not greasy and smells great! I would highly recommend this product!
Tasha F.
Orefield, PA
I used to love Head On for my headaches, so in my quest to find a similar product, I found Peace of Mind. It doesn't last as long as I was hoping, but it is refreshing and helped my headache somewhat. I'm going to try to use it for more than just headaches as suggested (relaxing etc.) Overall, a good product to have on hand.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
This stuff stays in my bag, no matter where I go. A small amount does the trick and so even though the size of the bottle for the price point may push people away - it's really entirely worth it as whenever I am having any sort of tension, pain, or stress-free it makes me feel loads better immediately.