BY ORIGINS #2 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lauren K.
San Antonio, TX
I am a sucker for any natural product or natural reliefs. I really do enjoy using the Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On the Spot Relief. All you need is a small drop in your hands, rub in in and breath in. It really gives you that peaceful Relief or "time out" in the day. Its small enough to carry in my purse. I take it everywhere.
Taylor F.
A little goes a long way! While you don't get much for the price you're paying, it's a good stocking stuffer. It smells wonderfully peppermint, which is why it's great for a holiday gift. It's good to put on your temples to relief tension, but there are other products that work better.
Cristie R.
Yes this is my go to when stressed out. I am often stressed and also get anxiety often. This comes in handy when I need to calm down and focus on my self and relax. I usually use this product after a long day and a bath.
Sara D.
This is one of the best products out there to take away a headache with out popping pills! The peppermint causes a tingling sensation that takes all of the pain away very quickly! It also smells wonderful! I highly recommend this for head aches and minor muscle aches! It is a more natural approach compared to popping pain pills!
Beth b.
Vero Beach, FL
Absolutely my favorite product from Origins!! I always have a bottle of this in my makeup bag and usually use it after a long day. It has a pleasant but not overwhelming smell and breathing it in definitely helps me relax. My husband is also a fan since it is not greasy and smells great! I would highly recommend this product!
Tasha F.
Orefield , PA
I used to love Head On for my headaches, so in my quest to find a similar product, I found Peace of Mind. It doesn't last as long as I was hoping, but it is refreshing and helped my headache somewhat. I'm going to try to use it for more than just headaches as suggested (relaxing etc.) Overall, a good product to have on hand.
Lauren R.
Greenwich, CT
This is my newest addiction. I had been suffering from a pressure headache all week, taking Tylenol and downing caffeine (it usually helps); nothing was working. Someone had told me about this "miracle" stuff from Origins so I decided to buy a bottle and give it a shot. Within minutes the pressure was relieved. I've used to twice today and I feel relaxed and refreshed, and headache free. I love it! My only complaint is that the bottle is so small!
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
This stuff stays in my bag, no matter where I go. A small amount does the trick and so even though the size of the bottle for the price point may push people away - it's really entirely worth it as whenever I am having any sort of tension, pain, or stress-free it makes me feel loads better immediately.
Sandy M.
Saint Cloud, FL
This little product is a life saver when tension headaches attack in the middle of my work day. Just dab a little bit of the product on your temples and the back of your neck, and you'll feel a difference. There's a slight cooling sensation, but then you breathe in the therapeutic fragrance. It's a great stress reliever.
Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
As an anxious person, this product is so wonderfully aromic I feel calmer after using it. Although It cannot cure the way I react to situations, at the end of the day it helps me relax and prepare for a restful night's sleep. It's a tool to help me manage my anxiety.