BY ORIGINS #5 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Arriane M.
Valencia, CA
If you're stressed, this product does the trick of relieving the stress in you. The minty sensation removes all the pressure and tightness of the part of the body which you put the product on. It really really really helps!
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
This is the best thing ever. I have severe anxiety and it always centers me and calms me down. The price is perfect and the smell is amazing. It also works great for sinus headaches and neck pain. I highly recommend it!
Kristy S.
This is a must for me! The minute I feel a headache coming on or just need to relax I put a dab on my temples, behind my ears, and on the inside of my wrists. Within seconds, the peppermint smell makes me better again.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My 9 year old has sensory processing disorder and I am always looking for sensory items for her I love the calming effect the peace of mind has on my daughter and I use it at night to help me too. I would buy again.
Lisa G.
This product definitely helps with relaxation and tension headaches.
Be sure to wash your hands after using because it can make your eyes water if you forget them accidentally run your eyes!!! (Personal experience!)
Erin I.
Wauwatosa, WI
This is one of my go-to products! It is great to unwind at the end of a long day, but moreso when you feel the mid-day tension rising. Two little dabs, and it's like you're somewhere else. I highly recommend it!
Miranda D.
Dallas, TX
This product is absolutely amazing! I have gone through 3 bottles myself and have bought many for friends and family! I get daily headaches and neck pain and I just use a little of this and it vanishes!
Natalia F.
San Antonio, TX
The smell of this literally makes me feel like I'm melting the stress away, especially when I'm carrying tension in my neck and temple area. I carry this in my purse and use to help relieve tension.
Erin S.
Tampa, FL
This minty cream helps my 4-year-old son with sensory issues calm down when he finds himself feeling stressed, and I enjoy it from time to time myself. Definitely super helpful stuff!
Laura S.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great product if you have headaches regularly but do not want to take any medication. You squirt a little dot on your finger and apply to your temples. It is really helpful.