BY ORIGINS #10 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Myra H.
This is really nice for relieving tension and helping relax you if you're stressed. I put a little on my wrists, temples, neck, and then take a few deep breathes of my hands with my eyes closed to help take in the scent. It has a hint of something I'm not quite fond of but overall I still like this and find it to be effective. I will reach for this before any aspirin or other pain relievers and this usually does the trick.
Apryl S.
Missouri City, TX
I love this sensory therapy treatment wand. I like to apply this to my temples and retreat to a darkened room when I am in need of some relief from a headache/ migraine. The smell is invigorating and really helps to reduce my migraine headaches. I love this non-medicinal method to relieve pain. If you are a migraine sufferer, I highly recommend giving this a try!
Joslyn T.
"Peace of Mind" is the best for tension. I love the smell (All Origins products usually smell minty- I love it), and I love how it doubles as a pain reliever. If I have a migraine, I use a little bit of this and rub it on my temples and the pain goes away. It would be worth it for someone with constant migraines to try this. It is a litttle pricey though.
Mariam I.
When I first got it, I thought it was going to be another product that I would try one time and then forget about it. However, I must say that I became addicted to this because it really does work. It's not going to do magic for you but it really does make you feel a little better maybe not so tense. I put little drops on my forehead, on the sides of my head and behind my ears. I Love it!
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro , MA
I was turned onto this stuff by a friend who swears by it. I don't love taking medicine like ibuprofen and Tylenol so I figured I would give it a shot when I had a headache. It was definitely calming and I don't know if it was just the placebo effect but I really do think it helped with the headache. I only gave it 4 stars because the smell is kind of strong. Overall I would recommend it
Shreya N.
I got this product for my birthday and it is really nice. It is somewhat harsh and I don't wear it directly on my face, but rather near my ears or temples. It is pretty long lasting but I don't think it would last all day. I would recommend it and I usually use it when I am about to sit and study for a long period of time and it is usually very relaxing and calming for that purpose.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
Love this stuff so much! Origins brings back fond memories for me every time I smell their products. They definitely have the market on aromatherapy with this on-the-spot relief, too. Not only does the smell ease your tension but the natural products in it help soothe minor migraines. Great product! #DiscoverOrigins ❤️
Christina B.
Portland , OR
Another one of my all time favorite products. I use it before bed to help relax me. I purchased this item from Origins at Macys. Pricey but again with their products a little bit goes along way. I would recommend this. After reading a couple or reviews before me I will be trying this the next time I get a headache.
Leeah L.
Stony Brook, NY
I love, love, love this product! I'm currently taking summer classes and the workload cause me to have an imbalanced sleep schedule and even migraines from time to time. While this product doesn't relieve my headaches, it soothes and calms be down, refreshing myself after a day of hard work. It really does work to give you a sense of refreshment and relief!!
V V.
Orlando Florida
Yes!!! That's how I feel about this product. It sounds completely crazy when they explain it or give a demo but it WORKS! You will feel less stressed or anxious. The smell of eucalyptus seems to instantly relax you and take you to a calmer place!! It's perfect to use anytime that you just want to relax.