BY ORIGINS #7 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rebecca E.
La Porte, TX
The scent is nice and relaxing but I find that it didn't really do much. I liked the size( a little goes a long way) and concept of this product but probably would not buy this again. If you take time out for meditation then this might make a good addition!
Jennifer C.
Mound, MN
This is one of my favorite secret little products ever!!! It instantly takes away headaches and can either help me relax or give me a bit of energy if that is what I am looking for. It is better than any Tylenol or stress reliever. Origins best bargain!
Nina A.
Milford, DE
Sensory Therapy by Orgins is one of my all time favorite Products and its lasts me a long time, when using it twice a week. its gentle to my skin but gets the job of a scrub done. The scent is amazing and a true Peace of mind Relief. Def recommend it!!
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
This product is wonderful especially if you suffer from constant headaches. A little dab on both fingers and rubbing it on your temples will do wonders. I bought this for myself and everyone in my family. It's an amazing gift and well worth the money.
Laura K.
Cottage Grove, MN
I got this as a gift several years ago and have continued to use it regularly. I like to use it when I am going to relax and meditate at night. It seems to add the extra sensory relaxation that I want/need. I would definitely recommend this product.
AnneMarie M.
Waco, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I get serious stress headaches, and this calms me down immediately. It has such a nice cooling effect that lasts for at least an hour. The smell is very fresh and minty. This has replaced ibuprofen for me on multiple occasions!
Matthew S.
Pismo Beach, CA
Relaxing creme that soothes the skin and keeps me feeling calm. I use this stuff at night usually after a shower and it also moisturizes my skin. Wonderful product and like how easy it is to use. Also the nozzle is one I recommend more brands use.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
I originally bought this product on a cruise ship and it has been a lifesaver when it comes to headaches and migraines. I have repurchased many times because it smells so good and helps a lot. I usually now find it at Macys. Highly recommended.
Debbie L.
La Quinta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product! The smell is life changing in that it relaxes you and takes you to a great place for meditating and winding down at the end of the day. It lasts for a long time. I have used this product for more then 10 years! YES!
Kathryn K.
Raleigh, NC
This product is amazing! Smells fabulous and works quickly. Saying "I am" with the inhales and "calm" with and exhales while breathing and using this right under the nose and on the wrist is the best way I found to use product