BY ORIGINS #10 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Laurel S.
For someone who gets frequent headaches and bouts of stress, this small vial is the perfect thing to have on he go. It's cooling and soothing against hot skin, and the smell is powerful but not too much.
Anna K.
This cream is meant to help relax and relieve tension. I like putting it on my temples and ear lobes (as suggested). I find it makes your skin tingly and cool feeling, giving me a 'refresh' to my day.
Nathena L.
Oviedo, FL
This is the perfect size for my purse and a little goes a long way. When I bought this at the Origins counter, the associate have me tips on how to use it:

1) Rub a small amount between the fingertips of both hands.
2) Cup your hands over your nose and inhale deeply several times.
3) Rub the product/your fingers on your temples, ear lobes/behind ears, and the back of your neck.
4) Cup your hands over you nose again and inhale deeply several times again.

If you look at other reviews online, you'll see others who have listed their own techniques. Whatever calms you best is what you should do!

I've given this as a gift, too. If you know someone who gets headaches or is going through a stressful time, this could be a solution for them.
Chelsea R.
Portland, ME
I absolutely love this stuff! I suffer from headaches frequently and a tiny dab of this on my temples and my headache is gone. It's such a great natural way to rid headaches!!!
Teresa K.
San Marcos, CA
I'm a huge fan of using products that are made from natural ingredients and plants. That is why I love Origins products and their dedication to eco-friendly products. I picked up the Peace of Mind on-the-spot relief about 2 years ago. It's one of those products that you wish came in a bigger bottle because it works so well. What's great about it is...I can throw it in my little clutch and apply to my temples and forehead when I feel tense or stressed...the aromatic scent really soothes me naturally and helps me to relax. Overall, it's a wonderful product..designed well and delivers.
Lisa G.
I received this as a gift before a very stressful work event. I used it every night, before bed and it was calming, soothing and cooling. I would breath deeply and enjoy the scent while feeling a bit more calm before the busy & stressful day ahead.
Ariel V.
Los Angeles
Powerful relife in a tiny package! Wow! A little goes along way too! I recieved this as a stocking stuffer LAST Christmas and it has kept going 8 months strong! This is mostly due to the fact that is so potent. You only need one pump for each application. Apply a small amount of this "potion" to the back of your neck/base of your head, some on your temples and a little on your chest if youd like. Wait a few minutes and relax as the stress melts away. Peppermint oil is the main ingredient and works wonders to sooth away headaches and stiffness and the aromatherapy relaxes and les you unwind. Will be purchasing this year as stocking stuffers!!
Dove B.
Sacramento , CA
Love using this at home or in the go because it really does wonders for when i get headaches its my go to love it I buy it from origins in store :) highly recommended
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
I love this product. It is good for so many things including stress, muscle tension, headaches, menopausal hot flashes and sleep issues, aches and pains from allergies, meditation, etc. I keep one in my purse and one at my bedside for me, and another for my family to use. I've even gifted it to friends. All you need is to rub a drop on your temples, the back of your neck, or other tension point, and you start feeling relief within seconds.
Myra H.
This is really nice for relieving tension and helping relax you if you're stressed. I put a little on my wrists, temples, neck, and then take a few deep breathes of my hands with my eyes closed to help take in the scent. It has a hint of something I'm not quite fond of but overall I still like this and find it to be effective. I will reach for this before any aspirin or other pain relievers and this usually does the trick.