BY ORIGINS #8 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ashley C.
Mililani, HI
I bought this because I had a Macy's gift card I needed to use plus needed to fill my cart for free shipping. This was originally just a filler item but I love origins & this product has good reviews. I am so beyond happy I bought it! I get really bad stress headaches, migraines, etc. I usually take medicine for it but sometimes I just don't feel like putting crap in my body and will try to lay down & stick it out. I like I use this stuff on my head to help relax me so I can fall asleep. It's really hard for me to fall asleep when my head feels like it's being crushed but this stuff is amazing! It has a nice tingly cooling sensation that really over powers the pounding from the headache & allows me to relax & fall asleep. I can't get enough of it. I'm just sad it's so tiny because I've lost it a few times. But I will continue to repurchase regardless.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Different, updated packaging which is a plus. This product is amazing, it truest does work! I highly recommend this, and I will continue to buy from origins at Macy’s.
Christine S.
Indian Trail, NC
There is Nothing like this product! It instantly reduces stress and headaches. I Love breathing it in after rubbing it on my temples and the back of my neck. It has an essential oil blend of peppermint, basil and eucalyptus.
Laurel S.
Greenville
For someone who gets frequent headaches and bouts of stress, this small vial is the perfect thing to have on he go. It's cooling and soothing against hot skin, and the smell is powerful but not too much.
Anna K.
This cream is meant to help relax and relieve tension. I like putting it on my temples and ear lobes (as suggested). I find it makes your skin tingly and cool feeling, giving me a 'refresh' to my day.
Nathena L.
Oviedo, FL
This is the perfect size for my purse and a little goes a long way. When I bought this at the Origins counter, the associate have me tips on how to use it:

1) Rub a small amount between the fingertips of both hands.
2) Cup your hands over your nose and inhale deeply several times.
3) Rub the product/your fingers on your temples, ear lobes/behind ears, and the back of your neck.
4) Cup your hands over you nose again and inhale deeply several times again.

If you look at other reviews online, you'll see others who have listed their own techniques. Whatever calms you best is what you should do!

I've given this as a gift, too. If you know someone who gets headaches or is going through a stressful time, this could be a solution for them.
Chelsea R.
Portland, ME
I absolutely love this stuff! I suffer from headaches frequently and a tiny dab of this on my temples and my headache is gone. It's such a great natural way to rid headaches!!!
Teresa K.
San Marcos, CA
I'm a huge fan of using products that are made from natural ingredients and plants. That is why I love Origins products and their dedication to eco-friendly products. I picked up the Peace of Mind on-the-spot relief about 2 years ago. It's one of those products that you wish came in a bigger bottle because it works so well. What's great about it is...I can throw it in my little clutch and apply to my temples and forehead when I feel tense or stressed...the aromatic scent really soothes me naturally and helps me to relax. Overall, it's a wonderful product..designed well and delivers.
Lisa G.
I received this as a gift before a very stressful work event. I used it every night, before bed and it was calming, soothing and cooling. I would breath deeply and enjoy the scent while feeling a bit more calm before the busy & stressful day ahead.
Ariel V.
Los Angeles
Powerful relife in a tiny package! Wow! A little goes along way too! I recieved this as a stocking stuffer LAST Christmas and it has kept going 8 months strong! This is mostly due to the fact that is so potent. You only need one pump for each application. Apply a small amount of this "potion" to the back of your neck/base of your head, some on your temples and a little on your chest if youd like. Wait a few minutes and relax as the stress melts away. Peppermint oil is the main ingredient and works wonders to sooth away headaches and stiffness and the aromatherapy relaxes and les you unwind. Will be purchasing this year as stocking stuffers!!