BY ORIGINS #5 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Taylor F.
A little goes a long way! While you don't get much for the price you're paying, it's a good stocking stuffer. It smells wonderfully peppermint, which is why it's great for a holiday gift. It's good to put on your temples to relief tension, but there are other products that work better.
Amanda B.
Grant, FL
Ahhhh-mazing!!! Keep this in your car or purse for instant relief. Massage a dot on your temples and behind your neck and stop headaches in their tracks. Smells great, very minty and not herbal, like comparable products do. It's very uplifting during stressful moments.
Maddie S.
Elmer, NJ
As an anxious person, this product is so wonderfully aromic I feel calmer after using it. Although It cannot cure the way I react to situations, at the end of the day it helps me relax and prepare for a restful night's sleep. It's a tool to help me manage my anxiety.
Molly M.
Valdosta, Ga
I have been extremely impressed with this product. I bought this origins sensory therapy peace of mind when I started having horrible headaches. After using this everyday when this occurs I've seen a significant difference. I would definitely recommend this product.
Arelis G.
When I feel a headache coming or I feel a bit stressed I simply grab the Origins On The Spot and apply a small amount behind my ears and take deep breaths. With in a few minutes I start to feel more relaxed and able to continue on with my day. Highly recommend it .
Tori M.
Kent, OH
I have tried multiple 'therapy' types of products in the past and this one is by far my favorite. I am a huge fan of origins products in general, although it is a little pricey it is long lasting and really makes you feel calm and gives you that at home feeling!
Laura T.
Atlanta, GA
My mom bought me this to try. I love it because it smells so relaxing and is honestly therapeutic. I use it whenever I'm stressed. I like it because it's not oily, but the scent is strong, so I only use it when I need to relax. I would definitely buy this again.
Josh S.
New Haven, CT
I love this product because it is so unique and there is nothing else like it. It is great for if you have tenseness in your head or even slight headaches. This amazing cream actually calms and soothes your skin and all the stress of the day seem to disappear.
Rita G.
I love the smells of this product. When my head hurts at times I put a little bit of product on my fingers and rub it on my temples. It is very relaxing, and the smell last a long time. I have purchased this product twice for myself and for gifts all the time.
Josepha-Michal W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I got to try this in the Origins Store on a demo. The scent was very relaxing and my headache was actually abated by the product . So I recommend it if you want to use it as a tension reliever. I don't recall how log the scent lasted. Maybe 30 minutes or so.