BY ORIGINS #5 in Spa Accessories

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alysia S.
San Juan Capo, CA
I love this product. I bought it at origins. I use it every night or when I need a bit of calming or before bed. It has a great smell and lasts a couple hours. I just reapply a dab when needed. I would buy this again. Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief
Rachel S.
This product is great to place behind ears before bed to relax. It has a minty, tingling feeling on the skin but it works wonders as it really helps relax your mind and body as you breathe in the scent. It is available at most department stores that carry Origins products.
Sara A.
Albuquerque, NM
I SWEAR BY THIS PRODUCT. EVERYONE NEEDS THIS IN THEIR LIFE!!!! I bought it thinking it would just help cool me down. But when I got a huge migraine put this on my temples and it took it away instantly! Orgins always has great products, but this one takes the cake foe me.
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
This is the best thing ever. I have severe anxiety and it always centers me and calms me down. The price is perfect and the smell is amazing. It also works great for sinus headaches and neck pain. I highly recommend it!
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
I wish the consistency was a little oily--it goes on like a lotion. A great gift for moms and dudes. Rub behind ears and on temples and headaches are gone quick. Putting just inside nostrils helps clear sinuses, too!
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
No joke I have been using this as my go to headache relief for over twenty years. I hot it as a sample from Russ at the Acadiana Mall in Lafayette Louisiana in the mid 90s. You know it's a good product if you can recall the moment you tried it for the first time. Can't find my keys or remember the combination to my gym locker but I remember shopping with my mother for a homecoming dress at Dillards when I got a migraine that made me woozy and could hardly open my eyes. Russ saw me sit down on the ground and lean against the shoe rack so he came to check on me. I told him what was going on and he helped me up and sat me down at the origins counter, gave me a bottle of water and rubbed the PEACE OF MIND ont
The my temples and told me to massage it in. After about 5 min between the temple massage the aromatic salve and the water, my migraine was gone. I have been friends with Russ ever since and a loyal customer to Origins.
Ashley C.
Buckeye, AZ
I bought this because I had a Macy's gift card I needed to use plus needed to fill my cart for free shipping. This was originally just a filler item but I love origins & this product has good reviews. I am so beyond happy I bought it! I get really bad stress headaches, migraines, etc. I usually take medicine for it but sometimes I just don't feel like putting crap in my body and will try to lay down & stick it out. I like I use this stuff on my head to help relax me so I can fall asleep. It's really hard for me to fall asleep when my head feels like it's being crushed but this stuff is amazing! It has a nice tingly cooling sensation that really over powers the pounding from the headache & allows me to relax & fall asleep. I can't get enough of it. I'm just sad it's so tiny because I've lost it a few times. But I will continue to repurchase regardless.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Different, updated packaging which is a plus. This product is amazing, it truest does work! I highly recommend this, and I will continue to buy from origins at Macy’s.
Jacky O.
This has been a staple in my medicine cabinet for the past ten years. It is a go to for the whole family in terms of pain relief and overall well being. For roughly $12 a pop I recommend this to all my friends and family!
Laurel S.
Greenville
For someone who gets frequent headaches and bouts of stress, this small vial is the perfect thing to have on he go. It's cooling and soothing against hot skin, and the smell is powerful but not too much.

back