BY ORIGINS #7 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Saint Cloud, FL
This little product is a life saver when tension headaches attack in the middle of my work day. Just dab a little bit of the product on your temples and the back of your neck, and you'll feel a difference. There's a slight cooling sensation, but then you breathe in the therapeutic fragrance. It's a great stress reliever.
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
Love this stuff so much! Origins brings back fond memories for me every time I smell their products. They definitely have the market on aromatherapy with this on-the-spot relief, too. Not only does the smell ease your tension but the natural products in it help soothe minor migraines. Great product! #DiscoverOrigins ❤️
V V.
V V.
Orlando Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes!!! That's how I feel about this product. It sounds completely crazy when they explain it or give a demo but it WORKS! You will feel less stressed or anxious. The smell of eucalyptus seems to instantly relax you and take you to a calmer place!! It's perfect to use anytime that you just want to relax.
Shaunna C.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
This stuff stays in my bag, no matter where I go. A small amount does the trick and so even though the size of the bottle for the price point may push people away - it's really entirely worth it as whenever I am having any sort of tension, pain, or stress-free it makes me feel loads better immediately.
cindy s.
cindy s.
I love, love, love this product. It helps with so many things. I am beyond Type A trying to do too many things all at one time Because of this I also have problems sleeping. I put this on pulse points and it helps me breath deeper and slow down.......and fall asleep, if that is what I am trying to do.
Judith F.
Judith F.
West Point, MS
This stuff is amazing! I love that it's small enough to carry with you wherever you go, but boy, does it pack a powerful punch! The refreshing minty smell is just the thing for that 3:00 slump at work. Just dab a bit of this on your temples or back of your neck and it's like you've had a power nap!
Vy V.
Vy V.
Alpharetta, GA
This stuff is amazing!!
When I get really bad headaches, I'll rub it between my hands. Take a deep breathe of it and put some behind my ears and most often my headache will go away!! It's also very calming when you've had a long day. It's very mentholy, so if you like that scent you'll love this!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Long Beach, CA
I can not say enough good things about this product! Every time I have a headache, am feeling unwell, tired, stressed, or need a mid-day pick me up, I rub a pea sized amount on my temples and behind my ears and it livens me up again. The smell is wonderful and therapeutic and it is so calming.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Kansas City, MO
I've been using this for years as a go-to for headaches and when I'm feeling stressed out or exhausted. I like that the cooling mint-and-eucalyptus tingle is balanced by warming basil essential oil, so it relaxes the senses rather than assailing them the way some cooling/tingling products do.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is by far my most favorite Origins product. I used it when I travelled overseas to Africa and every night that I was there. It helped relieve tension in my head so I could sleep peacefully. The smell is relaxing and soothing. A little goes a long way, so it's a definite must have for me!