BY ORIGINS #8 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Grace H.
I swear by this product if you're having a stressful day, an anxiety attack or a panic attack. I use it for mid terms and finals and just when I'm really overwhelmed and it helps me take a deep breath and calm down. I haven't found that it helps with my headaches though. Would for sure buy this product again.
Lauren N.
Glendale, AZ
It is amazing, it helps me calm my mind and when I feel a headache coming on I put it right on my temples and it's instant relief! It does have a tingle sensation but it feels cooling and like I can breath again. I also recommended it to my sister in law who gets migraines and she swears by it
Alysia S.
San Juan capo , CA
I love this product. I bought it at origins. I use it every night or when I need a bit of calming or before bed. It has a great smell and lasts a couple hours. I just reapply a dab when needed. I would buy this again. Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief
Rachel S.
This product is great to place behind ears before bed to relax. It has a minty, tingling feeling on the skin but it works wonders as it really helps relax your mind and body as you breathe in the scent. It is available at most department stores that carry Origins products.
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
This is the best thing ever. I have severe anxiety and it always centers me and calms me down. The price is perfect and the smell is amazing. It also works great for sinus headaches and neck pain. I highly recommend it!
Sara A.
Albuquerque, NM
I SWEAR BY THIS PRODUCT. EVERYONE NEEDS THIS IN THEIR LIFE!!!! I bought it thinking it would just help cool me down. But when I got a huge migraine put this on my temples and it took it away instantly! Orgins always has great products, but this one takes the cake foe me.
Debbue C.
I have been using this for decades.  Love it.  Always carry it for a little lift in spirits before lectures, driving in traffic, any anticipated stressful situation.  I just put a dab right below my nose and rub lightly.  Can't live without it.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I carry this around in my backpack when I go to all of my classes and I use it before bed as well. As a student this works super well at de-stressing and giving me a moment to relax. The scent is not overwhelming at all. This works wonders.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
I wish the consistency was a little oily--it goes on like a lotion. A great gift for moms and dudes. Rub behind ears and on temples and headaches are gone quick. Putting just inside nostrils helps clear sinuses, too!
Hillary M.
No joke I have been using this as my go to headache relief for over twenty years. I hot it as a sample from Russ at the Acadiana Mall in Lafayette Louisiana in the mid 90s. You know it's a good product if you can recall the moment you tried it for the first time. Can't find my keys or remember the combination to my gym locker but I remember shopping with my mother for a homecoming dress at Dillards when I got a migraine that made me woozy and could hardly open my eyes. Russ saw me sit down on the ground and lean against the shoe rack so he came to check on me. I told him what was going on and he helped me up and sat me down at the origins counter, gave me a bottle of water and rubbed the PEACE OF MIND ont
The my temples and told me to massage it in. After about 5 min between the temple massage the aromatic salve and the water, my migraine was gone. I have been friends with Russ ever since and a loyal customer to Origins.