BY ORIGINS #5 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shreya N.
I got this product for my birthday and it is really nice. It is somewhat harsh and I don't wear it directly on my face, but rather near my ears or temples. It is pretty long lasting but I don't think it would last all day. I would recommend it and I usually use it when I am about to sit and study for a long period of time and it is usually very relaxing and calming for that purpose.
Apryl S.
Missouri City, TX
I love this sensory therapy treatment wand. I like to apply this to my temples and retreat to a darkened room when I am in need of some relief from a headache/ migraine. The smell is invigorating and really helps to reduce my migraine headaches. I love this non-medicinal method to relieve pain. If you are a migraine sufferer, I highly recommend giving this a try!
Stefanie B.
Denair, CA
I am obsessed with this product! It is calming and cooling, it smells amazing, and it isn't oily at all. I love to put a dab on my wrists and just behind my ear lobes when I feel stressed or have a headache. It instantly lifts my mood and eases my tension. It might be a placebo effect, but I don't care. It totally works for me! This is a MUST HAVE in my purse.
Leeah L.
Stony Brook, NY
I love, love, love this product! I'm currently taking summer classes and the workload cause me to have an imbalanced sleep schedule and even migraines from time to time. While this product doesn't relieve my headaches, it soothes and calms be down, refreshing myself after a day of hard work. It really does work to give you a sense of refreshment and relief!!
Joslyn T.
"Peace of Mind" is the best for tension. I love the smell (All Origins products usually smell minty- I love it), and I love how it doubles as a pain reliever. If I have a migraine, I use a little bit of this and rub it on my temples and the pain goes away. It would be worth it for someone with constant migraines to try this. It is a litttle pricey though.
Lauren K.
San Antonio, TX
I am a sucker for any natural product or natural reliefs. I really do enjoy using the Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On the Spot Relief. All you need is a small drop in your hands, rub in in and breath in. It really gives you that peaceful Relief or "time out" in the day. Its small enough to carry in my purse. I take it everywhere.
Sara D.
This is one of the best products out there to take away a headache with out popping pills! The peppermint causes a tingling sensation that takes all of the pain away very quickly! It also smells wonderful! I highly recommend this for head aches and minor muscle aches! It is a more natural approach compared to popping pain pills!
I absolutely love this product. I often get horrible headaches to where I can't function. However, with two kids I don't have time for that. Whenever I feel a headache coming on, all I do is dab a little on my temples and neck and it's almost immediate relief. This product is a life saver and I will forever be a loyal customer.
Beth b.
Vero Beach, FL
Absolutely my favorite product from Origins!! I always have a bottle of this in my makeup bag and usually use it after a long day. It has a pleasant but not overwhelming smell and breathing it in definitely helps me relax. My husband is also a fan since it is not greasy and smells great! I would highly recommend this product!
Michele H.
Raleigh, NC
This is wonderful for migraine headaches or just when you're feeling a little groggy in the morning. Its an oil blend combined with a creamy lotion and you just need a tiny bit (the bottle is also tiny). The smell is overwhelmingly peppermint and strong so be sure to avoid your eyes! I do my temples and under my nostrils.