BY ORIGINS #10 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Recently, thanks to wisdom teeth and stress I have had the worst bout of headaches I've had in my life. And I'm used to chronic headaches. I have tried pain killers, herbs, tea, hot compresses, cold compresses. Everything helps a bit but not enough. I tried this out and it made my headache seem far away and way more manageable. I took some medicine and have been able to rest peacefully ever since I started using this.
Elizabeth T.
Lexington, KY
I suffer from anxiety and this product has been a life saver for me. Whether I'm at work, at home, or on the road, I always have this little guy tucked into my purse for any emergencies. Just apply some to the pressure points on your wrists and neck and breathe!!!!! It also helps to alleviate some symptoms of my migraines. Definitely a must try if you struggle with nervousness and anxiety.
Miranda M.
I stress out easily. I was given this by my MIL in the hopes it would help during extremely stressful days. I was skeptical but it seems to really help me relax. The only flaw was the breakout it left behind on my temples. It doesn't seem to be as effective on my other pressure points.
Jenna B.
Auburn, WA
On my second bottle of this stuff, it it so relaxing! I keep it at work and when I am feeling stressed, I take a break and use this and feel so much better after just a few minutes. I put it on my finger tips and then take a few deep breaths then pat it on my temples to relax. Can be a life saver on crazy days! Also love that it doesn't break me out.
Neith J.
I love the Origins Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief!  It's a wonderful first line of treatment for headaches, sinus infections, and migraines, similar to using Tiger Balm but with a scent that offends no one.  Rub a little into your temples, above your brow, and/or cheekbones for a wonderful cooling sensation and you'll also smell like delicious mint gum :)
Diane P.
Groton , MA
I absolutely love this product, I was given this from a friend of mine and I used it during a headache. I rubbed a small amount on the back of my neck, earlobes and temples. I immediately felt the tingle on the back of the neck and it felt amazing, it honestly did relax me. I like the peppermint scent as well. I carry this around in my purse since it helps my anxiety as well. It's a great value.
Kristy S.
Long Beach, CA
I have been using this product for well over a decade. Really helps my headaches. Also very affordable. Don't get near your eyes and a little goes a long way! Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief
Angela B.
Irving, TX
I love this little guy! I've been using this off and on for over 10 years- it's a gem! My perfect pack with me when I am out on my travels, or just feeling a little bit of stress or headache coming on. Pepperminty and soothing! Pump and rub on your temples (not too close to your eyes) for instant soothing relief!
Grace H.
I swear by this product if you're having a stressful day, an anxiety attack or a panic attack. I use it for mid terms and finals and just when I'm really overwhelmed and it helps me take a deep breath and calm down. I haven't found that it helps with my headaches though. Would for sure buy this product again.
Lauren N.
Glendale, AZ
It is amazing, it helps me calm my mind and when I feel a headache coming on I put it right on my temples and it's instant relief! It does have a tingle sensation but it feels cooling and like I can breath again. I also recommended it to my sister in law who gets migraines and she swears by it