BY ORIGINS #8 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Recently, thanks to wisdom teeth and stress I have had the worst bout of headaches I've had in my life. And I'm used to chronic headaches. I have tried pain killers, herbs, tea, hot compresses, cold compresses. Everything helps a bit but not enough. I tried this out and it made my headache seem far away and way more manageable. I took some medicine and have been able to rest peacefully ever since I started using this.
Elizabeth T.
Lexington, KY
I suffer from anxiety and this product has been a life saver for me. Whether I'm at work, at home, or on the road, I always have this little guy tucked into my purse for any emergencies. Just apply some to the pressure points on your wrists and neck and breathe!!!!! It also helps to alleviate some symptoms of my migraines. Definitely a must try if you struggle with nervousness and anxiety.
Miranda M.
I stress out easily. I was given this by my MIL in the hopes it would help during extremely stressful days. I was skeptical but it seems to really help me relax. The only flaw was the breakout it left behind on my temples. It doesn't seem to be as effective on my other pressure points.
Jenna B.
Auburn, WA
On my second bottle of this stuff, it it so relaxing! I keep it at work and when I am feeling stressed, I take a break and use this and feel so much better after just a few minutes. I put it on my finger tips and then take a few deep breaths then pat it on my temples to relax. Can be a life saver on crazy days! Also love that it doesn't break me out.
Diane P.
Groton, MA
I absolutely love this product, I was given this from a friend of mine and I used it during a headache. I rubbed a small amount on the back of my neck, earlobes and temples. I immediately felt the tingle on the back of the neck and it felt amazing, it honestly did relax me. I like the peppermint scent as well. I carry this around in my purse since it helps my anxiety as well. It's a great value.
Nicola C.
I got a sample of this in my box and so far I like it. The scent is very strong, but doesn't last long. It's good for a quick pick up, which is exactly what it claims. For me personally, it's not something I feel a need for, but I keep it in my luggage because it does cut through that icky travel feeling.
I put it on my face once, absent-mindedly, and wouldn't recommend that! It felt fine on my (sensitive) skin, but having the menthol so close to my eyes had me tearing up like crazy.
Neith J.
I love the Origins Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief!  It's a wonderful first line of treatment for headaches, sinus infections, and migraines, similar to using Tiger Balm but with a scent that offends no one.  Rub a little into your temples, above your brow, and/or cheekbones for a wonderful cooling sensation and you'll also smell like delicious mint gum :)
Angela B.
Irving , TX
I love this little guy! I've been using this off and on for over 10 years- it's a gem! My perfect pack with me when I am out on my travels, or just feeling a little bit of stress or headache coming on. Pepperminty and soothing! Pump and rub on your temples (not too close to your eyes) for instant soothing relief!
Kristy S.
Long Beach, CA
I have been using this product for well over a decade. Really helps my headaches. Also very affordable. Don't get near your eyes and a little goes a long way! Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief
ashley g.
I get migraines pretty regularly to the point that I have multiple medicine for it. I use this when I feel one coming on and this helps. It's calming. It doesnt work best for my skin but it works so well I have to deal with it