BY ORIGINS #8 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Leah K.
This Is one of my favourite affordable and makeup products to buy! It's very long lasting and is great value for money. It's very affordable and I am a frequent buyer. I would definitely recommend this product
sachi g.
I had a bad migraine and it almost instantly went away after applying this to my temples, back of neck and a small tap below my nostrils. It definitley lives up to the name.
Lizbeth L.
Penndel, PA
This product is a lifesaver! Whenever I am stressed out from the constant driving that my job requires as a home care PT I would get migraines which could last all day but since I started using this product it would soothe out my tensed neck muscles and would prevent my migraines from acting up! I can't live without this product, this is a must have in my purse!
Meagan H.
The best relief for headaches, neck pain, etc. Packaging is small and relatively leak-proof so I keep one in my purse, travel bag, and desk at work. Such a great product!
Laura G.
This product works wonders. It helps limit the discomforts of my frequent headaches. I rub small drops on my temples and feel an immediate calming effect.
Anabel S.
Produto magestoso e espetacular!!! Espero mesmo que várias outras pessoas como eu usem e adorem esse produto. Trás uma boa sensação, não vi defeito algum.
shereen s.
Actually i have no any idea about this product , but i would like to try such as these product cause it not found here in my country ; ehy nit💖
Samantha L.
I use this on the back of my ears when my anxiety is up and it has definitely helped a lot. I love the cooling sensation as well.
Emma M.
KINBURN, ON
This is my holy grail for headaches.
Seriously. I use this in exams and at work and it kills any headache i might have.
Lynna S.
Stephenville , TX
Strong scent. Enjoy using in evenings to relieve tension. Cooling sensation just like many other origins products