BY ORIGINS #5 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jacqueline U.
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Used this for the past 15 years sooo good!
When I'm stressed just rub it on your temples breathe in and say ohm!
Isabella R.
I like it because it leaves me a relaxing feeling in my body when I get home after a long walk, I really like.
IMAN E.
No joke I have been using this as my go to headache relief for over twenty years. I hot it as a sample from Russ at the Acadiana Mall in Lafayette Louisiana in the mid 90s. You know it's a good product if you can recall the moment you tried it for the first time. Can't find my keys or remember the combination to my gym locker but I remember shopping with my mother for a homecoming dress at Dillards when I got a migraine that made me woozy and could hardly open my eyes. Russ saw me sit down on the ground and lean against the shoe rack so he came to check on me. I told him what was going on and he helped me up and sat me down at the origins counter, gave me a bottle of water and rubbed the PEACE OF MIND ontThe my temples and told me to massage it in. After about 5 min between the temple massage the aromatic salve and the water, my migraine was gone. I have been friends with Russ ever since and a loyal customer to Origins.
🌸 Kamila K.
Tilburg
Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief
Amazing effect. Perfect product for anyone who has a problem with stress. Just a one spot on the temples and a neck and stress disappear.
sachi g.
I had a bad migraine and it almost instantly went away after applying this to my temples, back of neck and a small tap below my nostrils. It definitley lives up to the name.
Leah K.
This Is one of my favourite affordable and makeup products to buy! It's very long lasting and is great value for money. It's very affordable and I am a frequent buyer. I would definitely recommend this product
Anabel S.
Produto magestoso e espetacular!!! Espero mesmo que várias outras pessoas como eu usem e adorem esse produto. Trás uma boa sensação, não vi defeito algum.
shereen s.
Actually i have no any idea about this product , but i would like to try such as these product cause it not found here in my country ; ehy nit💖
Samantha L.
I use this on the back of my ears when my anxiety is up and it has definitely helped a lot. I love the cooling sensation as well.