BY ORIGINS #8 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Whitney S.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this when I have a migraine. It has a lovely scent. It is very relaxing. I use it 3 - 4 times a week.
Amy B.
Melbourne, FL
One of my essential products. Peace of mind really helps me relax and is a great treatment for migraine!
Chelsea S.
Mabank, TX
I absolutely love this so much! A more natural approach to taming a headache for sure!! Works awesome
Cortney L.
Phoenix, AZ
I fell in LOVE with this stuff this year! It's so amazing and works for so many different things!!
Summer H.
Canyon Country, CA
Completely helps me take a break and get a moment of clarity, like putting my mind on a time out!
Oksana Z.
Auburn, WA
Nice product. Helps alot. I would recommend. Sometimes it helps and sometimes not. Smell good.
Misti M.
Warner Robins, GA
I have severe neck and shoulder pain and this product really helps to eliminate the aches.
Beth T.
Buford, GA
One of my go-to headache relievers and migraine stave-off-ers. The smell is soothing! Love!
IMAN E.
No joke I have been using this as my go to headache relief for over twenty years. I hot it as a sample from Russ at the Acadiana Mall in Lafayette Louisiana in the mid 90s. You know it's a good product if you can recall the moment you tried it for the first time. Can't find my keys or remember the combination to my gym locker but I remember shopping with my mother for a homecoming dress at Dillards when I got a migraine that made me woozy and could hardly open my eyes. Russ saw me sit down on the ground and lean against the shoe rack so he came to check on me. I told him what was going on and he helped me up and sat me down at the origins counter, gave me a bottle of water and rubbed the PEACE OF MIND ontThe my temples and told me to massage it in. After about 5 min between the temple massage the aromatic salve and the water, my migraine was gone. I have been friends with Russ ever since and a loyal customer to Origins.
🌸 Kamila K.
Tilburg
Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief
Amazing effect. Perfect product for anyone who has a problem with stress. Just a one spot on the temples and a neck and stress disappear.