BY ORIGINS #7 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Linda C.
North Plains, OR
Oh the heavenly Pease this gives me. Its like it lifts me up. Puts a smil on my face. Redam a bit more to extend the relaxed atmosphere.
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always go to origins for my skin care and every time i go there i would put a sample on until i finally bought it myself so i can relax and enjoy it whenever i am stressed or need a break. The scent is strong but amazing
Oksana Z.
Auburn, WA
Nice product. Helps alot. I would recommend. Sometimes it helps and sometimes not. Smell good.
Dyan D.
New Kensington, PA
My sister got this for me for Christmas a couple of years ago and I really liked it mine was peppermint great sent and it works
Jecinda J.
This is seriously the best thing ever! When I first bought it I was in doubt but it truly is amazing. Con is that it only is a small bottle. It last long though which I love. I will definitely buy it again.
Lizbeth L.
Penndel, PA
This product is a lifesaver! Whenever I am stressed out from the constant driving that my job requires as a home care PT I would get migraines which could last all day but since I started using this product it would soothe out my tensed neck muscles and would prevent my migraines from acting up! I can't live without this product, this is a must have in my purse!
Meagan H.
The best relief for headaches, neck pain, etc. Packaging is small and relatively leak-proof so I keep one in my purse, travel bag, and desk at work. Such a great product!
Laura G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works wonders. It helps limit the discomforts of my frequent headaches. I rub small drops on my temples and feel an immediate calming effect.
Emma M.
KINBURN, ON
This is my holy grail for headaches.
Seriously. I use this in exams and at work and it kills any headache i might have.
Lynna S.
Stephenville , TX
Strong scent. Enjoy using in evenings to relieve tension. Cooling sensation just like many other origins products