BY ORIGINS #7 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kaitlyn B.
Hollister, FL
I love this product! Simply amazing on the spot relief & it's a good value and a reasonable price. Last me a good while too.
Elizabeth A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is like taking a therapy at home. You can see te results even after you finish using it. Is efficient.
member-77775a70f
Love the product, great quality and price. You are not loosing your money on it. Trust me its a must have product
Yana B.
Brooklyn, NY
Total me-time must have! The sensory therapy line is incredible. Maybe peace of mind is a stretch but it does help to relax.
Cristie R.
Yes this is my go to when stressed out. I am often stressed and also get anxiety often. This comes in handy when I need to calm down and focus on my self and relax. I usually use this product after a long day and a bath.
Miranda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stress out easily. I was given this by my MIL in the hopes it would help during extremely stressful days. I was skeptical but it seems to really help me relax. The only flaw was the breakout it left behind on my temples. It doesn't seem to be as effective on my other pressure points.
Ashley S.
This is a product I grew up using. I remember so vividly my mom rubbing this on my temples when I would get a headache. She had gotten it for herself because of her own crippling migraines. I remember how nice it felt to be rubbed into my temples and pressure points around my head and neck. I remember breathing in the lovely herbal scent. I remember my headache slowly drifting away.

Close to 20 some years later and I still use it. I keep back up bottles of it. I truly believe the combination of the scent, the massage and the deep breathing helps end and/or slowdown headaches. I recommend it to friends. I got my husband addicted to it. Now, instead of my mom, my husband will rub it into my temples when a headache comes on.
Teresa K.
San Marcos, CA
I'm a huge fan of using products that are made from natural ingredients and plants. That is why I love Origins products and their dedication to eco-friendly products. I picked up the Peace of Mind on-the-spot relief about 2 years ago. It's one of those products that you wish came in a bigger bottle because it works so well. What's great about it is...I can throw it in my little clutch and apply to my temples and forehead when I feel tense or stressed...the aromatic scent really soothes me naturally and helps me to relax. Overall, it's a wonderful product..designed well and delivers.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
I was turned onto this stuff by a friend who swears by it. I don't love taking medicine like ibuprofen and Tylenol so I figured I would give it a shot when I had a headache. It was definitely calming and I don't know if it was just the placebo effect but I really do think it helped with the headache. I only gave it 4 stars because the smell is kind of strong. Overall I would recommend it
VE-1120654Maria H.
Feliz desde que descubri este producto había estado sufriendo de un dolor de cabeza durante toda la semana, tomando medicamentos pero nada funcionaba. Alguien me había dicho acerca de estas cosas "milagro" de Orígenes, así que decidí comprar una botella en cuestión de minutos sientes alivio. lo único es que el envase es muy pequeño