BY ORIGINS #8 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
More G.
Penitas, TX
I love this origins on the spot relief.. Usually when I have a headache I apply some on my temples and it goes away
Justine M.
Lynden, WA
I just starting using this product before bed and I love it! Totally relieves tension in my upper back and neck.
member-77775a70f
Love the product, great quality and price. You are not loosing your money on it. Trust me its a must have product
Lynda J.
Seattle, WA
Smells like peppermint which I find very relaxing. It's tingles when you first massage it into the sensory points
Stacey D.
Sylmar, CA
This has been a favorite of mine for years. The smell is very relaxing but strong. I also love the massage oil
Jennifer G.
Denver, CO
Love love love I got this as a gift and I love this stuff if I'm stressed it calms me down and I relax. Love it
Jeanette W.
San Diego, CA
This is great for temporary and instant headache relief, and I like that it's just a small "on the go" size.
Sara T.
I love this product! The scent is very relaxing and calming. The price is also affordable. I like using this.
Kim M.
Baltimore, MD
This is my stress reliever in a bottle. I could have the most hectic day and this keeps me in the Zen zone.
Ivonnah E.
Great for headaches or when you need to relax. The smells give you the feeling of being in a peaceful spa.