BY ORIGINS #5 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Nikki V.
San Pedro, CA
This product telaxes you the smell is amazing. It's so therapeutic and it's takes you to a peaceful place. Why didn't I use this sooner
Kim D.
Plano, TX
Keep this away from your eyes, but it is nice to have on your temples during a headache. It's a cheap alternative to essential oils.
Jackie Y.
Fremont, OH
Life can be super stressful. This awesome little take along has a great scent that helps with headaches. I love that it is portable.
Dharini G.
I love this product
It really helps to calm your mind
A small amount goes a long way
I have given it as a gift
Highly recommend it
Naquits R.
This gem in a little bottle relaxes and soothes all while giving you peace of mind worth every cent....the minty smell is a plus!
Tina P.
Branford, CT
This is a favorite of mine! I used it a lot while I was pregnant and getting migraines. Because I couldn't take my migraine meds
Dyan D.
New Kensington, PA
My sister got this for me for Christmas a couple of years ago and I really liked it mine was peppermint great sent and it works
Kaitlyn B.
Hollister, FL
I love this product! Simply amazing on the spot relief & it's a good value and a reasonable price. Last me a good while too.
Yana B.
Brooklyn, NY
Total me-time must have! The sensory therapy line is incredible. Maybe peace of mind is a stretch but it does help to relax.
Ashley W.
Best when you have a headache or any tension. pop some of this on your temples and it instantly makes you feel more alert