BY ORIGINS #7 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lauren R.
Greenwich, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my newest addiction. I had been suffering from a pressure headache all week, taking Tylenol and downing caffeine (it usually helps); nothing was working. Someone had told me about this "miracle" stuff from Origins so I decided to buy a bottle and give it a shot. Within minutes the pressure was relieved. I've used to twice today and I feel relaxed and refreshed, and headache free. I love it! My only complaint is that the bottle is so small!
Rachel D.
Vesta, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really helps both my husband and myself when we are feeling stressed out or overwhelmed. My husband especially suffers from anxiety and this helps him a lot, he says he feels much more relaxed when I apply this to the back of his neck.
roxanne w.
This product goes a long way and does help with what it says it will. Wish there were more options to choose from tho. Would be nice to have something with out any type of mint smell. My son has sensory processing issues and can't stand mint.
Michelle W.
Dayton, OH
I love this stuff. It helps with stress, headaches, anxiety. I'm still not though my fist bottle despite using it often and I've had it a couple years. It's a must in my bag.
Emily B.
I've been using this stuff for 12 years. It helps me to relax AND wake up (weird, I know) and it soothes when I get headaches. I usually put it behind my ears or on my temples.
Marianela G.
It helps you to get rid of headaches because its natural and smells really good, it relaxes you and makes you forget about your headache. Expensive but lasts a long time.
Nicole P.
Plainsboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. I rub it on my temples to help ease migraine and at night to help relax and ease into sleep. A must have for headache sufferers or insomniacs
Cortney L.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I fell in LOVE with this stuff this year! It's so amazing and works for so many different things!!
Jeanette W.
San Diego, CA
This is great for temporary and instant headache relief, and I like that it's just a small "on the go" size.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I massage it into my temples & back of my neck. It feels great & the smell is great too! I breathe it in and the stress melts away!