BY ORIGINS #10 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Dyan D.
New Kensington, PA
My sister got this for me for Christmas a couple of years ago and I really liked it mine was peppermint great sent and it works
Kaitlyn B.
Hollister, FL
I love this product! Simply amazing on the spot relief & it's a good value and a reasonable price. Last me a good while too.
Yana B.
Brooklyn, NY
Total me-time must have! The sensory therapy line is incredible. Maybe peace of mind is a stretch but it does help to relax.
Ashley W.
Best when you have a headache or any tension. pop some of this on your temples and it instantly makes you feel more alert
Mary C.
Kalamazoo, MI
My instant go to for a quick pick me up. Perfect in my purse for on the go pampering. Relaxing scent and light texture.
Jennifer F.
Pasadena, TX
It helped with my neck tension and headaches so refreshed after putting it on great product if u get migraines like me
Ashley S.
This product definetely soaths me ! I love how calming it makes you feel . As well as the smell of it smells very nice.
Abigail R.
I have problems to fall sleep, and the therapy help me to stay calm before to go to bed. I use it almost every night.
Gemma T.
Irvine , CA
This is the best product i always buy it and then use it way to fast you should always have a back up in the cuborad
Nicole K.
Rochester, MN
Simply the best thing ever. I use this constantly before bed, to de-stress, or for any reason I may need to relax.