BY ORIGINS #8 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kaitlyn B.
Hollister, FL
I love this product! Simply amazing on the spot relief & it's a good value and a reasonable price. Last me a good while too.
Yana B.
Brooklyn, NY
Total me-time must have! The sensory therapy line is incredible. Maybe peace of mind is a stretch but it does help to relax.
Ashley W.
Best when you have a headache or any tension. pop some of this on your temples and it instantly makes you feel more alert
Mary C.
Kalamazoo, MI
My instant go to for a quick pick me up. Perfect in my purse for on the go pampering. Relaxing scent and light texture.
Ashley S.
This product definetely soaths me ! I love how calming it makes you feel . As well as the smell of it smells very nice.
Jennifer F.
Pasadena, TX
It helped with my neck tension and headaches so refreshed after putting it on great product if u get migraines like me
Abigail R.
I have problems to fall sleep, and the therapy help me to stay calm before to go to bed. I use it almost every night.
Gemma T.
Irvine , CA
This is the best product i always buy it and then use it way to fast you should always have a back up in the cuborad
Elizabeth A.
This product is like taking a therapy at home. You can see te results even after you finish using it. Is efficient.
Nicole K.
Rochester, MN
Simply the best thing ever. I use this constantly before bed, to de-stress, or for any reason I may need to relax.