BY ORIGINS #7 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Vesta, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really helps both my husband and myself when we are feeling stressed out or overwhelmed. My husband especially suffers from anxiety and this helps him a lot, he says he feels much more relaxed when I apply this to the back of his neck.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is like taking a therapy at home. You can see te results even after you finish using it. Is efficient.
Emily B.
Emily B.
I've been using this stuff for 12 years. It helps me to relax AND wake up (weird, I know) and it soothes when I get headaches. I usually put it behind my ears or on my temples.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Plainsboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. I rub it on my temples to help ease migraine and at night to help relax and ease into sleep. A must have for headache sufferers or insomniacs
Cortney L.
Cortney L.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I fell in LOVE with this stuff this year! It's so amazing and works for so many different things!!
member-77775a70f
member-77775a70f
Love the product, great quality and price. You are not loosing your money on it. Trust me its a must have product
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Dayton, OH
I love this stuff. It helps with stress, headaches, anxiety. I'm still not though my fist bottle despite using it often and I've had it a couple years. It's a must in my bag.
Jecinda J.
Jecinda J.
This is seriously the best thing ever! When I first bought it I was in doubt but it truly is amazing. Con is that it only is a small bottle. It last long though which I love. I will definitely buy it again.
Jeanette W.
Jeanette W.
San Diego, CA
This is great for temporary and instant headache relief, and I like that it's just a small "on the go" size.
Linda C.
Linda C.
North Plains, OR
Oh the heavenly Pease this gives me. Its like it lifts me up. Puts a smil on my face. Redam a bit more to extend the relaxed atmosphere.