BY ORIGINS #8 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kari P.
Crandall, TX
I don't leave home without it. I don't travel without it. Not only does it help with stress and headaches but it's kind perks you up too.
Lauren R.
Killeen, TX
This product is amazing. It does what it says and gives peace of mind. The minute it is applied I feel instant relief and rejuvenated.
Nikki V.
San Pedro, CA
This product telaxes you the smell is amazing. It's so therapeutic and it's takes you to a peaceful place. Why didn't I use this sooner
Jackie Y.
Fremont, OH
Life can be super stressful. This awesome little take along has a great scent that helps with headaches. I love that it is portable.
Kim D.
Plano, TX
Keep this away from your eyes, but it is nice to have on your temples during a headache. It's a cheap alternative to essential oils.
Dharini G.
I love this product
It really helps to calm your mind
A small amount goes a long way
I have given it as a gift
Highly recommend it
Shanoya R.
BROOKLYN
This product is absolutely amazing. You feel relaxed and refreshed. So after long day of work, just wash your skin with this soap.
Tina P.
Branford, CT
This is a favorite of mine! I used it a lot while I was pregnant and getting migraines. Because I couldn't take my migraine meds
Naava R.
This gem in a little bottle relaxes and soothes all while giving you peace of mind worth every cent....the minty smell is a plus!
Dyan D.
New Kensington, PA
My sister got this for me for Christmas a couple of years ago and I really liked it mine was peppermint great sent and it works