BY ORIGINS #7 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get headaches fairly often. This helps so much! When they get really bad, I like to put this on my temples and then hop in the bath. It works wonders! It smells amazing- peppermint- and has a nice cooling effect as well.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Indian Trail , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is Nothing like this product! It instantly reduces stress and headaches. I Love breathing it in after rubbing it on my temples and the back of my neck. It has an essential oil blend of peppermint, basil and eucalyptus.
Laurel S.
Laurel S.
Greenville
For someone who gets frequent headaches and bouts of stress, this small vial is the perfect thing to have on he go. It's cooling and soothing against hot skin, and the smell is powerful but not too much.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is meant to help relax and relieve tension. I like putting it on my temples and ear lobes (as suggested). I find it makes your skin tingly and cool feeling, giving me a 'refresh' to my day.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff! I suffer from headaches frequently and a tiny dab of this on my temples and my headache is gone. It's such a great natural way to rid headaches!!!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a gift before a very stressful work event. I used it every night, before bed and it was calming, soothing and cooling. I would breath deeply and enjoy the scent while feeling a bit more calm before the busy & stressful day ahead.
Taylor I.
Taylor I.
Griffith, IN
I love this, and I'm sure it's even better for less sensitive people. If you're sensitive to smell, I'd be really careful about applying to temples because it makes things much worse. I put it behind my ears, which doesn't help AS much, but a little, and doesn't make me feel sick.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I massage it into my temples & back of my neck. It feels great & the smell is great too! I breathe it in and the stress melts away!
Tasha F.
Tasha F.
Orefield , PA
I used to love Head On for my headaches, so in my quest to find a similar product, I found Peace of Mind. It doesn't last as long as I was hoping, but it is refreshing and helped my headache somewhat. I'm going to try to use it for more than just headaches as suggested (relaxing etc.) Overall, a good product to have on hand.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Hollister, FL
I love this product! Simply amazing on the spot relief & it's a good value and a reasonable price. Last me a good while too.