BY ORIGINS #7 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kristin K.
Louisville, KY
This on the spot relief is amazing. Gives a cooling metholiptic feel to the skin and is good for headaches - muscle pain and stress relief.
courtney a.
This keeps even my driest spots nice and moisturized! This holds in moisture all day and lasts extremely long - also love that its organic
Linda C.
North Plains, OR
Oh the heavenly Pease this gives me. Its like it lifts me up. Puts a smil on my face. Redam a bit more to extend the relaxed atmosphere.
Kari P.
Crandall, TX
I don't leave home without it. I don't travel without it. Not only does it help with stress and headaches but it's kind perks you up too.
Lauren R.
Killeen, TX
This product is amazing. It does what it says and gives peace of mind. The minute it is applied I feel instant relief and rejuvenated.
Nikki V.
San Pedro, CA
This product telaxes you the smell is amazing. It's so therapeutic and it's takes you to a peaceful place. Why didn't I use this sooner
Kim D.
Plano, TX
Keep this away from your eyes, but it is nice to have on your temples during a headache. It's a cheap alternative to essential oils.
Jackie Y.
Fremont, OH
Life can be super stressful. This awesome little take along has a great scent that helps with headaches. I love that it is portable.
Dharini G.
I love this product
It really helps to calm your mind
A small amount goes a long way
I have given it as a gift
Highly recommend it
Tina P.
Branford , CT
This is a favorite of mine! I used it a lot while I was pregnant and getting migraines. Because I couldn't take my migraine meds