BY ORIGINS #5 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I carry this around in my backpack when I go to all of my classes and I use it before bed as well. As a student this works super well at de-stressing and giving me a moment to relax. The scent is not overwhelming at all. This works wonders.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
I wish the consistency was a little oily--it goes on like a lotion. A great gift for moms and dudes. Rub behind ears and on temples and headaches are gone quick. Putting just inside nostrils helps clear sinuses, too!
Christine S.
Indian Trail , NC
There is Nothing like this product! It instantly reduces stress and headaches. I Love breathing it in after rubbing it on my temples and the back of my neck. It has an essential oil blend of peppermint, basil and eucalyptus.
Laurel S.
Greenville
For someone who gets frequent headaches and bouts of stress, this small vial is the perfect thing to have on he go. It's cooling and soothing against hot skin, and the smell is powerful but not too much.
Anna K.
This cream is meant to help relax and relieve tension. I like putting it on my temples and ear lobes (as suggested). I find it makes your skin tingly and cool feeling, giving me a 'refresh' to my day.
Chelsea R.
Portland , ME
I absolutely love this stuff! I suffer from headaches frequently and a tiny dab of this on my temples and my headache is gone. It's such a great natural way to rid headaches!!!
Lisa G.
I received this as a gift before a very stressful work event. I used it every night, before bed and it was calming, soothing and cooling. I would breath deeply and enjoy the scent while feeling a bit more calm before the busy & stressful day ahead.
Taylor I.
Griffith, IN
I love this, and I'm sure it's even better for less sensitive people. If you're sensitive to smell, I'd be really careful about applying to temples because it makes things much worse. I put it behind my ears, which doesn't help AS much, but a little, and doesn't make me feel sick.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
Love this stuff so much! Origins brings back fond memories for me every time I smell their products. They definitely have the market on aromatherapy with this on-the-spot relief, too. Not only does the smell ease your tension but the natural products in it help soothe minor migraines. Great product! #DiscoverOrigins ❤️
Tasha F.
Orefield , PA
I used to love Head On for my headaches, so in my quest to find a similar product, I found Peace of Mind. It doesn't last as long as I was hoping, but it is refreshing and helped my headache somewhat. I'm going to try to use it for more than just headaches as suggested (relaxing etc.) Overall, a good product to have on hand.