BY ORIGINS #5 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jenna B.
Auburn, WA
On my second bottle of this stuff, it it so relaxing! I keep it at work and when I am feeling stressed, I take a break and use this and feel so much better after just a few minutes. I put it on my finger tips and then take a few deep breaths then pat it on my temples to relax. Can be a life saver on crazy days! Also love that it doesn't break me out.
Diane P.
Groton, MA
I absolutely love this product, I was given this from a friend of mine and I used it during a headache. I rubbed a small amount on the back of my neck, earlobes and temples. I immediately felt the tingle on the back of the neck and it felt amazing, it honestly did relax me. I like the peppermint scent as well. I carry this around in my purse since it helps my anxiety as well. It's a great value.
Neith J.
I love the Origins Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief!  It's a wonderful first line of treatment for headaches, sinus infections, and migraines, similar to using Tiger Balm but with a scent that offends no one.  Rub a little into your temples, above your brow, and/or cheekbones for a wonderful cooling sensation and you'll also smell like delicious mint gum :)
Kristy S.
Long Beach, CA
I have been using this product for well over a decade. Really helps my headaches. Also very affordable. Don't get near your eyes and a little goes a long way! Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief
Angela B.
Irving, TX
I love this little guy! I've been using this off and on for over 10 years- it's a gem! My perfect pack with me when I am out on my travels, or just feeling a little bit of stress or headache coming on. Pepperminty and soothing! Pump and rub on your temples (not too close to your eyes) for instant soothing relief!
ashley g.
I get migraines pretty regularly to the point that I have multiple medicine for it. I use this when I feel one coming on and this helps. It's calming. It doesnt work best for my skin but it works so well I have to deal with it
Grace H.
I swear by this product if you're having a stressful day, an anxiety attack or a panic attack. I use it for mid terms and finals and just when I'm really overwhelmed and it helps me take a deep breath and calm down. I haven't found that it helps with my headaches though. Would for sure buy this product again.
Lauren N.
Glendale, AZ
It is amazing, it helps me calm my mind and when I feel a headache coming on I put it right on my temples and it's instant relief! It does have a tingle sensation but it feels cooling and like I can breath again. I also recommended it to my sister in law who gets migraines and she swears by it
Alysia S.
San Juan Capo, CA
I love this product. I bought it at origins. I use it every night or when I need a bit of calming or before bed. It has a great smell and lasts a couple hours. I just reapply a dab when needed. I would buy this again. Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief
Debbue C.
I have been using this for decades.  Love it.  Always carry it for a little lift in spirits before lectures, driving in traffic, any anticipated stressful situation.  I just put a dab right below my nose and rub lightly.  Can't live without it.