BY ORIGINS #7 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Neith J.
Neith J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Origins Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief!  It's a wonderful first line of treatment for headaches, sinus infections, and migraines, similar to using Tiger Balm but with a scent that offends no one.  Rub a little into your temples, above your brow, and/or cheekbones for a wonderful cooling sensation and you'll also smell like delicious mint gum :)
Grace H.
Grace H.
I swear by this product if you're having a stressful day, an anxiety attack or a panic attack. I use it for mid terms and finals and just when I'm really overwhelmed and it helps me take a deep breath and calm down. I haven't found that it helps with my headaches though. Would for sure buy this product again.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Glendale, AZ
It is amazing, it helps me calm my mind and when I feel a headache coming on I put it right on my temples and it's instant relief! It does have a tingle sensation but it feels cooling and like I can breath again. I also recommended it to my sister in law who gets migraines and she swears by it
Alysia S.
Alysia S.
Dana Point, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I bought it at origins. I use it every night or when I need a bit of calming or before bed. It has a great smell and lasts a couple hours. I just reapply a dab when needed. I would buy this again. Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief
Sara A.
Sara A.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I SWEAR BY THIS PRODUCT. EVERYONE NEEDS THIS IN THEIR LIFE!!!! I bought it thinking it would just help cool me down. But when I got a huge migraine put this on my temples and it took it away instantly! Orgins always has great products, but this one takes the cake foe me.
Maya M.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I carry this around in my backpack when I go to all of my classes and I use it before bed as well. As a student this works super well at de-stressing and giving me a moment to relax. The scent is not overwhelming at all. This works wonders.
Debbue C.
Debbue C.
I have been using this for decades.  Love it.  Always carry it for a little lift in spirits before lectures, driving in traffic, any anticipated stressful situation.  I just put a dab right below my nose and rub lightly.  Can't live without it.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish the consistency was a little oily--it goes on like a lotion. A great gift for moms and dudes. Rub behind ears and on temples and headaches are gone quick. Putting just inside nostrils helps clear sinuses, too!
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for well over a decade. Really helps my headaches. Also very affordable. Don't get near your eyes and a little goes a long way! Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get headaches fairly often. This helps so much! When they get really bad, I like to put this on my temples and then hop in the bath. It works wonders! It smells amazing- peppermint- and has a nice cooling effect as well.