BY ORIGINS #8 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
roxanne w.
This product goes a long way and does help with what it says it will. Wish there were more options to choose from tho. Would be nice to have something with out any type of mint smell. My son has sensory processing issues and can't stand mint.
Cc M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the perfect stress reliever after along day of work and only a little bit goes along way!! A few drops rub on the temples does the job! You will love this product!!
Michelle W.
Dayton, OH
I love this stuff. It helps with stress, headaches, anxiety. I'm still not though my fist bottle despite using it often and I've had it a couple years. It's a must in my bag.
Holly R.
Marrero, LA
Origins peace of mind on the spot provides almost instant soothing when I have a headache. I apply a tiny amount to my temples and in a short time, I am feeling better.
Jaquetta F.
Cincinnati, OH
Im not big on these kinds of products but when i used this it made my face feel lighter and like it was tighter almost a lighted feel. Its a very rational product.
Nicole P.
Plainsboro, NJ
This stuff is amazing. I rub it on my temples to help ease migraine and at night to help relax and ease into sleep. A must have for headache sufferers or insomniacs
Nicole K.
Belle Mead, NJ
I love this product. I get really severe migraines all the time and this helps me so much to relieve my migraines and provides a soothing relaxing aroma therapy.
Emily B.
I've been using this stuff for 12 years. It helps me to relax AND wake up (weird, I know) and it soothes when I get headaches. I usually put it behind my ears or on my temples.
Marianela G.
It helps you to get rid of headaches because its natural and smells really good, it relaxes you and makes you forget about your headache. Expensive but lasts a long time.
April Y.
Hollywood, FL
Love Origins Sensory therapy. It's portable, lighter than EO's and works better in a pinch. I like to carry it in my purse everyday and especially on airplanes.