BY ORIGINS #7 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Brittnee W.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally had a migraine this morning and turned to my makeup station and grabbed my little best friend. With a few drops and massaged into the earlobes, temples and behind the neck and then take in some deep breathes of the sensory effect, your headache will disipate! This is one of my favorite things in the world because I have taking medication!
Jonna M.
Jonna M.
Paragould, AR
Okay I was really skeptical of this working, I used to get small frequent headaches while working and aleve was the only thing that worked, I used this product on all of my pressure points and I was Amazed! It really was helping! It was soothing and tingling, provided cooling relief and smelled very nice and refreshing and relaxing. It comes in a tiny bottle and at first I thought I couldn't believe I paid for this but a little truly goes a long way, and the relief lasted way longer than I expected over all Amazing little powerful product!

Christina B.
Christina B.
Portland , OR
Another one of my all time favorite products. I use it before bed to help relax me. I purchased this item from Origins at Macys. Pricey but again with their products a little bit goes along way. I would recommend this. After reading a couple or reviews before me I will be trying this the next time I get a headache.
Nailah B.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently, thanks to wisdom teeth and stress I have had the worst bout of headaches I've had in my life. And I'm used to chronic headaches. I have tried pain killers, herbs, tea, hot compresses, cold compresses. Everything helps a bit but not enough. I tried this out and it made my headache seem far away and way more manageable. I took some medicine and have been able to rest peacefully ever since I started using this.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this went with my daughter to a night at origins suggested by you guys . It was the first time I'd been in origins. They were testing this product and I fell in love with it. I bought three. It smells of peppermint so relaxing and cooling and it heats up a little and just makes me feel so relaxed . They showed us how to put it on our fingers and rub behind our ears and our temples and massage it in and smell it inbetween I will definatly buy it again . Thanks for sending us there . Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Lexington, KY
I suffer from anxiety and this product has been a life saver for me. Whether I'm at work, at home, or on the road, I always have this little guy tucked into my purse for any emergencies. Just apply some to the pressure points on your wrists and neck and breathe!!!!! It also helps to alleviate some symptoms of my migraines. Definitely a must try if you struggle with nervousness and anxiety.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Sammamish, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
On my second bottle of this stuff, it it so relaxing! I keep it at work and when I am feeling stressed, I take a break and use this and feel so much better after just a few minutes. I put it on my finger tips and then take a few deep breaths then pat it on my temples to relax. Can be a life saver on crazy days! Also love that it doesn't break me out.
Diane P.
Diane P.
Groton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product, I was given this from a friend of mine and I used it during a headache. I rubbed a small amount on the back of my neck, earlobes and temples. I immediately felt the tingle on the back of the neck and it felt amazing, it honestly did relax me. I like the peppermint scent as well. I carry this around in my purse since it helps my anxiety as well. It's a great value.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this little guy! I've been using this off and on for over 10 years- it's a gem! My perfect pack with me when I am out on my travels, or just feeling a little bit of stress or headache coming on. Pepperminty and soothing! Pump and rub on your temples (not too close to your eyes) for instant soothing relief!
ashley g.
ashley g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get migraines pretty regularly to the point that I have multiple medicine for it. I use this when I feel one coming on and this helps. It's calming. It doesnt work best for my skin but it works so well I have to deal with it