BY ORIGINS #7 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Sylmar, CA
This has been a favorite of mine for years. The smell is very relaxing but strong. I also love the massage oil
Sara T.
Sara T.
I love this product! The scent is very relaxing and calming. The price is also affordable. I like using this.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Baltimore, MD
This is my stress reliever in a bottle. I could have the most hectic day and this keeps me in the Zen zone.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this when I have a migraine. It has a lovely scent. It is very relaxing. I use it 3 - 4 times a week.
Ivonnah E.
Ivonnah E.
Great for headaches or when you need to relax. The smells give you the feeling of being in a peaceful spa.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Melbourne, FL
One of my essential products. Peace of mind really helps me relax and is a great treatment for migraine!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Mabank, TX
I absolutely love this so much! A more natural approach to taming a headache for sure!! Works awesome
Summer H.
Summer H.
Canyon Country, CA
Completely helps me take a break and get a moment of clarity, like putting my mind on a time out!
Beth T.
Beth T.
Buford, GA
One of my go-to headache relievers and migraine stave-off-ers. The smell is soothing! Love!
Misti M.
Misti M.
Warner Robins, GA
I have severe neck and shoulder pain and this product really helps to eliminate the aches.