BY ORIGINS #8 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kathryn K.
Raleigh, NC
This product is amazing! Smells fabulous and works quickly. Saying "I am" with the inhales and "calm" with and exhales while breathing and using this right under the nose and on the wrist is the best way I found to use product
Cynthia F.
Tolleson, AZ
I carry this with me all the time. Have it on my desk at work also. I have had migraines for over 20 years and this works most of the time. I have my family use it also!
Kristy S.
This is a must for me! The minute I feel a headache coming on or just need to relax I put a dab on my temples, behind my ears, and on the inside of my wrists. Within seconds, the peppermint smell makes me better again.
Erin I.
Wauwatosa, WI
This is one of my go-to products! It is great to unwind at the end of a long day, but moreso when you feel the mid-day tension rising. Two little dabs, and it's like you're somewhere else. I highly recommend it!
Lisa G.
This product definitely helps with relaxation and tension headaches.
Be sure to wash your hands after using because it can make your eyes water if you forget them accidentally run your eyes!!! (Personal experience!)
Miranda D.
Dallas, TX
This product is absolutely amazing! I have gone through 3 bottles myself and have bought many for friends and family! I get daily headaches and neck pain and I just use a little of this and it vanishes!
Laura S.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great product if you have headaches regularly but do not want to take any medication. You squirt a little dot on your finger and apply to your temples. It is really helpful.
Erin S.
Tampa, FL
This minty cream helps my 4-year-old son with sensory issues calm down when he finds himself feeling stressed, and I enjoy it from time to time myself. Definitely super helpful stuff!
Candice T.
This product works so well to relive tension headaches. I apply at the temples and the back of the neck and the soft peppermint scent helps to relieve the tension quickly.
Athena V.
Tolleson, AZ
This all natural product instantly relieves headache pain with its calming scent! This is so much better than taking OTC headache pills! If you suffer from headaches, this is a must!