BY ORIGINS #2 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rebecca E.
La Porte, TX
The scent is nice and relaxing but I find that it didn't really do much. I liked the size( a little goes a long way) and concept of this product but probably would not buy this again. If you take time out for meditation then this might make a good addition!
Jennifer C.
Mound, MN
This is one of my favorite secret little products ever!!! It instantly takes away headaches and can either help me relax or give me a bit of energy if that is what I am looking for. It is better than any Tylenol or stress reliever. Origins best bargain!
AnneMarie M.
Waco, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I get serious stress headaches, and this calms me down immediately. It has such a nice cooling effect that lasts for at least an hour. The smell is very fresh and minty. This has replaced ibuprofen for me on multiple occasions!
Christine S.
Indian Trail, NC
There is Nothing like this product! It instantly reduces stress and headaches. I Love breathing it in after rubbing it on my temples and the back of my neck. It has an essential oil blend of peppermint, basil and eucalyptus.
Sarah B.
Saint Peter, MN
I love using this when I have head aches. I put a little behind my neck and then smell what is left on my fingers and it helps relieve some of the pain! Oh and it smells great!
Brittney T.
Holliston, MA
Soothing and delicate. It calms me down once I put this on when I feel a migraine coming. It might not have any medical proof of helping but it sure does help relax my head.
Cynthia F.
Tolleson, AZ
I carry this with me all the time. Have it on my desk at work also. I have had migraines for over 20 years and this works most of the time. I have my family use it also!
Kathryn K.
Raleigh, NC
This product is amazing! Smells fabulous and works quickly. Saying "I am" with the inhales and "calm" with and exhales while breathing and using this right under the nose and on the wrist is the best way I found to use product
Kristy S.
This is a must for me! The minute I feel a headache coming on or just need to relax I put a dab on my temples, behind my ears, and on the inside of my wrists. Within seconds, the peppermint smell makes me better again.
Erin I.
Wauwatosa, WI
This is one of my go-to products! It is great to unwind at the end of a long day, but moreso when you feel the mid-day tension rising. Two little dabs, and it's like you're somewhere else. I highly recommend it!