BY ORIGINS #5 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kristin W.
Kansas City, MO
I've been using this for years as a go-to for headaches and when I'm feeling stressed out or exhausted. I like that the cooling mint-and-eucalyptus tingle is balanced by warming basil essential oil, so it relaxes the senses rather than assailing them the way some cooling/tingling products do.
Rachel M.
Long Beach, CA
I can not say enough good things about this product! Every time I have a headache, am feeling unwell, tired, stressed, or need a mid-day pick me up, I rub a pea sized amount on my temples and behind my ears and it livens me up again. The smell is wonderful and therapeutic and it is so calming.
Michelle C.
Austin, TX
I've used this product for over 15 years. I keep a bottle in my purse as well as my nightstand. I pump a small amount on to my finer tips and rub it on my temples and back of neck. Helps me with headaches as well as stress and anxiety. I love this product and highly recommend trying it.
Jecinda J.
This is seriously the best thing ever! When I first bought it I was in doubt but it truly is amazing. Con is that it only is a small bottle. It last long though which I love. I will definitely buy it again.
Debbue C.
I have been using this for decades.  Love it.  Always carry it for a little lift in spirits before lectures, driving in traffic, any anticipated stressful situation.  I just put a dab right below my nose and rub lightly.  Can't live without it.
Taylor I.
Griffith, IN
I love this, and I'm sure it's even better for less sensitive people. If you're sensitive to smell, I'd be really careful about applying to temples because it makes things much worse. I put it behind my ears, which doesn't help AS much, but a little, and doesn't make me feel sick.
Natalia F.
San Antonio, TX
The smell of this literally makes me feel like I'm melting the stress away, especially when I'm carrying tension in my neck and temple area. I carry this in my purse and use to help relieve tension.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I carry this around in my backpack when I go to all of my classes and I use it before bed as well. As a student this works super well at de-stressing and giving me a moment to relax. The scent is not overwhelming at all. This works wonders.
Molly M.
Valdosta, Ga
I have been extremely impressed with this product. I bought this origins sensory therapy peace of mind when I started having horrible headaches. After using this everyday when this occurs I've seen a significant difference. I would definitely recommend this product.
Laura T.
Atlanta, GA
My mom bought me this to try. I love it because it smells so relaxing and is honestly therapeutic. I use it whenever I'm stressed. I like it because it's not oily, but the scent is strong, so I only use it when I need to relax. I would definitely buy this again.