BY ORIGINS #7 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mary C.
Kalamazoo, MI
My instant go to for a quick pick me up. Perfect in my purse for on the go pampering. Relaxing scent and light texture.
Jennifer F.
Pasadena, TX
It helped with my neck tension and headaches so refreshed after putting it on great product if u get migraines like me
Abigail R.
I have problems to fall sleep, and the therapy help me to stay calm before to go to bed. I use it almost every night.
Gemma T.
Irvine , CA
This is the best product i always buy it and then use it way to fast you should always have a back up in the cuborad
More G.
Penitas, TX
I love this origins on the spot relief.. Usually when I have a headache I apply some on my temples and it goes away
Nicole K.
Rochester, MN
Simply the best thing ever. I use this constantly before bed, to de-stress, or for any reason I may need to relax.
Lynda J.
Seattle, WA
Smells like peppermint which I find very relaxing. It's tingles when you first massage it into the sensory points
Justine M.
Lynden, Wa
I just starting using this product before bed and I love it! Totally relieves tension in my upper back and neck.
Jennifer G.
Denver, CO
Love love love I got this as a gift and I love this stuff if I'm stressed it calms me down and I relax. Love it
Stacey D.
Sylmar, CA
This has been a favorite of mine for years. The smell is very relaxing but strong. I also love the massage oil