BY ORIGINS #8 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Natalia F.
San Antonio, TX
The smell of this literally makes me feel like I'm melting the stress away, especially when I'm carrying tension in my neck and temple area. I carry this in my purse and use to help relieve tension.
Molly M.
Valdosta, Ga
I have been extremely impressed with this product. I bought this origins sensory therapy peace of mind when I started having horrible headaches. After using this everyday when this occurs I've seen a significant difference. I would definitely recommend this product.
Maryssa D.
East Granby, CT
Although it makes your eyes water if you rub it too close, I love this product. It definitely relaxes, opens up your sinuses and just releases stress. Highly recommend.
Laura T.
Atlanta, GA
My mom bought me this to try. I love it because it smells so relaxing and is honestly therapeutic. I use it whenever I'm stressed. I like it because it's not oily, but the scent is strong, so I only use it when I need to relax. I would definitely buy this again.
Tori M.
Kent, OH
I have tried multiple 'therapy' types of products in the past and this one is by far my favorite. I am a huge fan of origins products in general, although it is a little pricey it is long lasting and really makes you feel calm and gives you that at home feeling!
Rebecca E.
La Porte, TX
The scent is nice and relaxing but I find that it didn't really do much. I liked the size( a little goes a long way) and concept of this product but probably would not buy this again. If you take time out for meditation then this might make a good addition!
Jennifer C.
Mound, MN
This is one of my favorite secret little products ever!!! It instantly takes away headaches and can either help me relax or give me a bit of energy if that is what I am looking for. It is better than any Tylenol or stress reliever. Origins best bargain!
AnneMarie M.
Waco, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I get serious stress headaches, and this calms me down immediately. It has such a nice cooling effect that lasts for at least an hour. The smell is very fresh and minty. This has replaced ibuprofen for me on multiple occasions!
Sarah B.
Saint Peter, MN
I love using this when I have head aches. I put a little behind my neck and then smell what is left on my fingers and it helps relieve some of the pain! Oh and it smells great!
Brittney T.
Holliston, MA
Soothing and delicate. It calms me down once I put this on when I feel a migraine coming. It might not have any medical proof of helping but it sure does help relax my head.