Skin CareBath & BodySpa AccessoriesOrigins
Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief

Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief

If applied to the temples, does it smudge away or affect your makeup much?
Start your review of Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief uploaded by Kris L.
This is something I use when I have a headache or stressed. Just squeeze a little onto my fingertips and rub it on my temple. It is soothing and feels nice. The bottle is really small so I forget I have it sometimes. Strongly recommend!
Elle P.
Every year my kids have a favorite teacher, we gift them the Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief . It's a little bottle, but you only need one pump for the base of the neck and there's instant relief ❤ Hopefully this remains affordable. When stores open again, grab one for your purse.
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
I use this at work when I’m feeling stressed or when I have a cold as it opens up your sinuses and relieves pressure. Love this stuff!
Deac M.
Austin, TX
Peace of mind is the bees knees I'm stress relief. Made with peppermint, holy basil and eucalyptus, you will have a 5 minute vacation every time you use it. Love how transportable the product is and medicinal in that it helps with migraines! Hope you love it as much as I do!
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
I suffer from migraines from time to time and at first I was a little skeptical with all the claims in this product but Ibwas wrong. The peppermint was a calminh smell that eased my mind and reduced my migranes significantly. I really treat this product like a little spa day.
Vy V.
Alpharetta, GA
This stuff is amazing!! When I get really bad headaches, I'll rub it between my hands. Take a deep breathe of it and put some behind my ears and most often my headache will go away!! It's also very calming when you've had a long day. It's very mentholy, so if you like that scent you'll love this!
Rima D.
Rosedale, NY
This product is great for headaches and the smell is great also. Just put on your pulse points to feel a peace of mind.
Veronica P.
Pasadena, CA
Smells wonderful and I use it before going to bed or when I travel (long flights). It helps relax and I use it also when I’m meditating, very relaxing!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
This is a great luxury for a spa night. I think that anyone wanting to spend a night of relaxing should give this a try.
Elizabeth L.
This is effective for helping with intense headaches. You can apply it behind your neck or on your temples for a nice tingly feel. I wish the bottle was bigger. It comes in a tiny pump bottle. Overall it’s a nice way to help alleviate headaches.