BY ORIGINS #7 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
This is something I could benefit from. I have a lot of responsibility on me as the sole provider in my home and I get stressed out easily. How did everyone else benefit from this.
Kira A.
I got this many years ago and it is so refreshing. I put it on my temples, and behind my ears for a refreshing, tingling and calming sensation. It smells amazing, you don't need a ton of it so the product lasts forever. I have had it for a couple years. (I know it's only supposed to be good for 24 months) and for the price its great
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
Surprisingly this actually works when you have a head ache. I use to use it at work, i don’t get headaches often but when I do this is a super quick fix. Just apply where it says in the instructions and you get instant relief. So cheap too. Good alternative to aspirin if your headache isn’t too strong.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
I get headaches fairly often. This helps so much! When they get really bad, I like to put this on my temples and then hop in the bath. It works wonders! It smells amazing- peppermint- and has a nice cooling effect as well.
Annie🐻💕 R.
I love this little bottle. It’s awesome to calm your mind and clear your sinuses. Apply to the temples of your forehead f you have sensitive skin it will burn wash off right away it that happens
Ashley S.
This is a product I grew up using. I remember so vividly my mom rubbing this on my temples when I would get a headache. She had gotten it for herself because of her own crippling migraines. I remember how nice it felt to be rubbed into my temples and pressure points around my head and neck. I remember breathing in the lovely herbal scent. I remember my headache slowly drifting away.

Close to 20 some years later and I still use it. I keep back up bottles of it. I truly believe the combination of the scent, the massage and the deep breathing helps end and/or slowdown headaches. I recommend it to friends. I got my husband addicted to it. Now, instead of my mom, my husband will rub it into my temples when a headache comes on.
Alison G.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this went with my daughter to a night at origins suggested by you guys . It was the first time I'd been in origins. They were testing this product and I fell in love with it. I bought three. It smells of peppermint so relaxing and cooling and it heats up a little and just makes me feel so relaxed . They showed us how to put it on our fingers and rub behind our ears and our temples and massage it in and smell it inbetween I will definatly buy it again . Thanks for sending us there . Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I literally had a migraine this morning and turned to my makeup station and grabbed my little best friend. With a few drops and massaged into the earlobes, temples and behind the neck and then take in some deep breathes of the sensory effect, your headache will disipate! This is one of my favorite things in the world because I have taking medication!
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this product, it really only takes a very small amount to get the job done. It is very soothing to message this into your temples. It also can help you breath if you have a stuffy nose. Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Jonna M.
Paragould, AR
Okay I was really skeptical of this working, I used to get small frequent headaches while working and aleve was the only thing that worked, I used this product on all of my pressure points and I was Amazed! It really was helping! It was soothing and tingling, provided cooling relief and smelled very nice and refreshing and relaxing. It comes in a tiny bottle and at first I thought I couldn't believe I paid for this but a little truly goes a long way, and the relief lasted way longer than I expected over all Amazing little powerful product!