BY ORIGINS #7 in Spa Accessories

Peace of Mind®  On-the-spot relief Origins original stress-buster.  When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief see more...

Buy on Sephora
Hillary M.
Hillary M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No joke I have been using this as my go to headache relief for over twenty years. I hot it as a sample from Russ at the Acadiana Mall in Lafayette Louisiana in the mid 90s. You know it's a good product if you can recall the moment you tried it for the first time. Can't find my keys or remember the combination to my gym locker but I remember shopping with my mother for a homecoming dress at Dillards when I got a migraine that made me woozy and could hardly open my eyes. Russ saw me sit down on the ground and lean against the shoe rack so he came to check on me. I told him what was going on and he helped me up and sat me down at the origins counter, gave me a bottle of water and rubbed the PEACE OF MIND ont
The my temples and told me to massage it in. After about 5 min between the temple massage the aromatic salve and the water, my migraine was gone. I have been friends with Russ ever since and a loyal customer to Origins.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Buckeye, AZ
I bought this because I had a Macy's gift card I needed to use plus needed to fill my cart for free shipping. This was originally just a filler item but I love origins & this product has good reviews. I am so beyond happy I bought it! I get really bad stress headaches, migraines, etc. I usually take medicine for it but sometimes I just don't feel like putting crap in my body and will try to lay down & stick it out. I like I use this stuff on my head to help relax me so I can fall asleep. It's really hard for me to fall asleep when my head feels like it's being crushed but this stuff is amazing! It has a nice tingly cooling sensation that really over powers the pounding from the headache & allows me to relax & fall asleep. I can't get enough of it. I'm just sad it's so tiny because I've lost it a few times. But I will continue to repurchase regardless.
Nathena L.
Nathena L.
Oviedo, FL
This is the perfect size for my purse and a little goes a long way. When I bought this at the Origins counter, the associate have me tips on how to use it:

1) Rub a small amount between the fingertips of both hands.
2) Cup your hands over your nose and inhale deeply several times.
3) Rub the product/your fingers on your temples, ear lobes/behind ears, and the back of your neck.
4) Cup your hands over you nose again and inhale deeply several times again.

If you look at other reviews online, you'll see others who have listed their own techniques. Whatever calms you best is what you should do!

I've given this as a gift, too. If you know someone who gets headaches or is going through a stressful time, this could be a solution for them.
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Los Angeles
Powerful relife in a tiny package! Wow! A little goes along way too! I recieved this as a stocking stuffer LAST Christmas and it has kept going 8 months strong! This is mostly due to the fact that is so potent. You only need one pump for each application. Apply a small amount of this "potion" to the back of your neck/base of your head, some on your temples and a little on your chest if youd like. Wait a few minutes and relax as the stress melts away. Peppermint oil is the main ingredient and works wonders to sooth away headaches and stiffness and the aromatherapy relaxes and les you unwind. Will be purchasing this year as stocking stuffers!!
Nicola C.
Nicola C.
I got a sample of this in my box and so far I like it. The scent is very strong, but doesn't last long. It's good for a quick pick up, which is exactly what it claims. For me personally, it's not something I feel a need for, but I keep it in my luggage because it does cut through that icky travel feeling.
I put it on my face once, absent-mindedly, and wouldn't recommend that! It felt fine on my (sensitive) skin, but having the menthol so close to my eyes had me tearing up like crazy.
Malaisha G.
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It is good for so many things including stress, muscle tension, headaches, menopausal hot flashes and sleep issues, aches and pains from allergies, meditation, etc. I keep one in my purse and one at my bedside for me, and another for my family to use. I've even gifted it to friends. All you need is to rub a drop on your temples, the back of your neck, or other tension point, and you start feeling relief within seconds.
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a MUST HAVE for a busy lifestyle. I work a high-paced job and there are times where the phones are ringing, texts are coming and people are all asking for help. This is a great way to take a minute long mental break. It works best if you rub your earlobes, put the tiniest bit right under your nose and really get your temples with it. Take 30 seconds, listen to the sound of beach waves and it's your instant cure for insanity.
Myra H.
Myra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really nice for relieving tension and helping relax you if you're stressed. I put a little on my wrists, temples, neck, and then take a few deep breathes of my hands with my eyes closed to help take in the scent. It has a hint of something I'm not quite fond of but overall I still like this and find it to be effective. I will reach for this before any aspirin or other pain relievers and this usually does the trick.
Mariam I.
Mariam I.
When I first got it, I thought it was going to be another product that I would try one time and then forget about it. However, I must say that I became addicted to this because it really does work. It's not going to do magic for you but it really does make you feel a little better maybe not so tense. I put little drops on my forehead, on the sides of my head and behind my ears. I Love it!
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Doral, FL
I really enjoy this product, my grandma introduced it to me because i suffer from migraine very often. The mint smell is very relaxin and calming, it last the perfect amount of time for me to rest and wait for my medication to work. I purchase it every time a run out o it, i recommend it to any body whit headaches or stress problems. Most of the time i purchase it at department stores.