BY ORIGINS

Mineral-enriched Dead Sea Salts, cushioned in creamy cleansers creates a lush, frothy lather to shower you in silky-softness. Purifies and brightens skin, too. And the rousing aroma of Peppermint, Spearmint, Orange and Rosemary revives and refreshes you from top to toe.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Limonene , Lauramide Mea , Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate , Dead Sea Salts\Maris Sal\Sel De La Mer Mort , Peg-12 Dimethicone , Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides , Sodium Laurate , Citric Acid , Disodium Edta , Methylisothiazolinone , Methylchloroisothiazolinone * Essential Oil <ILNILN40860>

Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
One of my favorite body scrubs to use once a week to help remove any dead skin on my body. I tend to use this only once a week because overly exfoliating can be harmful. After I use this I use a mosturizing body wash to help relieve my skin. Definitely purchase this if you are going to the beach soon. I completely recommend it.
Courtney H.
Toledo
This is a great scrub! I smell a distinct smell of peppermint when I use it. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and moisturized. I have such dry skin and this is really a saving grace for me. The price is a little high for me but it is well worth it when I have a couple extra dollars to spend. I think everyone should try this product for themselves. Plus I've noticed when I use it in the summertime it helps keep the mosquitoes away, not sure exactly why but it does!
Emily O.
Albany, NY
I enjoyed this product because it didn't dry out my skin.I was worried that the texture of the scrub could leave my skin dry and cracking but it didn't it actually left my skin feeling smooth and the smell is also good. I'd recommend this to anyone who uses UV tanning beds because it helps remove the dead skin and allows the new skin to surface making a better tan
Briana C.
Leominster, MA
The Origins Salt Suds Foaming Body Wash is incredible. There are so many soaps that just don't leave my skin feeling really clean, but this one does. I think if you're looking for a body wash that leaves you feeling clean, you need this body wash. It is a little pricy, considering it's body wash, but worth it.
Riya V.
Morrisville, NC
I love love LOVE origins. This body wash left my skin feeling so smooth and clean! This body wash wasn't harsh on my skin at all and in the past, I've had body washes cause rashes/bumps on my skin. Very effective product and definitely worth the price.
Kristen R.
I love this exfoliating shower gel! I am on a huge sea salt kick and love all the benefits it gives your skin! Plus you can tell this cleans, exfoliates, and leaves you smelling and feeling fresh! Totally recommend this if you're in the market for a great shower gel that has awesome benefits!
Carolann J.
Decatur, GA
this is a dope body scrub! it smells really good and is soothing while still being effective at getting the lil flakies off my skin. i used it after i got super sunburnt and it made my skin feel and look so much better. usually scrubs irritate my skin but this one didn't.
Ana B.
I have been using this scrub up to three days a week but it feels gentle. It makes my skin really soft, you can feel all the impurities and stickiness going off. Would definitely recommend! Plus the smell is lovely
Megan L.
La Crosse, WI
Love love love this body wash! It is a little pricey but I think it's totally worth it because it leaves your skin feeling great. Origins packaging is always very simple which I love. I would purchase this again
Alyssa A.
Kind of on the higher price side but very nice product. Makes the skin feel wonderful. I wasn't sure what I was getting but it was effective at making my skin feel fresh.