Origins Salt Suds Foaming Body Wash

Origins Salt Suds Foaming Body Wash, 6.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Emily O.
Albany, NY
I enjoyed this product because it didn't dry out my skin.I was worried that the texture of the scrub could leave my skin dry and cracking but it didn't it actually left my skin feeling smooth and the smell is also good. I'd recommend this to anyone who uses UV tanning beds because it helps remove the dead skin and allows the new skin to surface making a better tan
Courtney H.
This is a great scrub! I smell a distinct smell of peppermint when I use it. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and moisturized. I have such dry skin and this is really a saving grace for me. The price is a little high for me but it is well worth it when I have a couple extra dollars to spend. I think everyone should try this product for themselves. Plus I've noticed when I use it in the summertime it helps keep the mosquitoes away, not sure exactly why but it does!
Briana C.
Leominster, MA
The Origins Salt Suds Foaming Body Wash is incredible. There are so many soaps that just don't leave my skin feeling really clean, but this one does. I think if you're looking for a body wash that leaves you feeling clean, you need this body wash. It is a little pricy, considering it's body wash, but worth it.
Riya V.
I love love LOVE origins. This body wash left my skin feeling so smooth and clean! This body wash wasn't harsh on my skin at all and in the past, I've had body washes cause rashes/bumps on my skin. Very effective product and definitely worth the price.
Ana B.
I have been using this scrub up to three days a week but it feels gentle. It makes my skin really soft, you can feel all the impurities and stickiness going off. Would definitely recommend! Plus the smell is lovely
Megan L.
La Crosse, WI
Love love love this body wash! It is a little pricey but I think it's totally worth it because it leaves your skin feeling great. Origins packaging is always very simple which I love. I would purchase this again
Brandy F.
I don't usually use body washes but I was hearing a lot of reviews about this so I tried it. And it wasn't that bad but for my acne prone skin and didn't work well. But anybody with dry skin this product might be useful for you.
Alyssa A.
Kind of on the higher price side but very nice product. Makes the skin feel wonderful. I wasn't sure what I was getting but it was effective at making my skin feel fresh.
Amy Y.
Amherst, OH
Another costly product that works but really does things have to cost so much. I LOVE salt scrubs! I use this one 2-3 times a week before shaving to really help with a smooth shave!
Rebeca S.
This cleared up my skin so much!!!😍😍 It was amazing! I tried this as a sample from my local Sephora and it was amazing!!! Definitely will be buying this soon!❤️