BY ORIGINS

Salt Suds™  Foaming body wash Dead Sea Salts cushioned in creamy cleansers create a lush lather to shower you in silky-softness. Mineral-enriched Dead Sea Salts, cushioned in the dreamiest of cleansers, creates gobs of frothy lather to shower you in silky-softness.  Purifies and brightens skin, too.  And the rousing aroma of Peppermint, Spearmint, Orange and Rosemary never fails to refresh, revive and reenergize you top to toe. Salt Suds Foaming Body Wash see more...

Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite body scrubs to use once a week to help remove any dead skin on my body. I tend to use this only once a week because overly exfoliating can be harmful. After I use this I use a mosturizing body wash to help relieve my skin. Definitely purchase this if you are going to the beach soon. I completely recommend it.
Kristen R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this exfoliating shower gel! I am on a huge sea salt kick and love all the benefits it gives your skin! Plus you can tell this cleans, exfoliates, and leaves you smelling and feeling fresh! Totally recommend this if you're in the market for a great shower gel that has awesome benefits!
Carolann J.
Decatur, GA
this is a dope body scrub! it smells really good and is soothing while still being effective at getting the lil flakies off my skin. i used it after i got super sunburnt and it made my skin feel and look so much better. usually scrubs irritate my skin but this one didn't.
Karen B.
Nashville, TN
I love this product and use all the time. It has very refreshing smell that makes your day better. After use, my skin is clean and soft. Very much in love and recommend to all of those who wants a nice smell that last and cleaner softer skin.
Molly J.
Covington , LA
This is the perfect body exfoliant because it isn't too harsh or abrasive. It has just enough grit to take away any dead skin without damaging the skin beneath the surface layers. It smells really good, too.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Please don't ever discontinue it. Although I've tried different scents, this is still my favorite, my go to, Especially in the summer! For many of you that may not realize this, it is a great Helen for mosquitoes in the summer. The scent is so refreshing for me however I never get bitten while my friends do LOL. If you just don't like rosemary and mint so it works out perfectly for me plus I smell fantastic and it makes me feel amazing. Thank you origins!
Emily B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Origins has great products and this is one of the best body scrub/wash combos I have found. Not too scruffy and not too bubbly. A gentle exfoliation. Bonus that it is all natural.
The scent is not too over-powering or flowery. I use this everyday as a wash/scrub combo. The tube lasts longer than you think, and there are often deals or gift with purchase when you order directly from Origins online.
Denise R.
I wanted to a product to help with my "winter" skin and after research, decided to try Origins Salt Suds Foaming body wash. The fragrance was very pleasant. The foam was nice compared to other salt products I've used. I liked the size of the "salt" pieces. Not to large to be abrasive. I think it did a nice job and noticed my skin to be smoothr after one use. I also liked that I didn't have to use half a tube to get suds or to have any results. The product will go a long way and I am happy with the results. I highly recommend this body wash.
Joan I.
This is a nice at home "spa treatment" body wash. It leaves you skin smooth and has a nice minty clean scent but not that peppermint smell. As much as I liked it I do think that this is kinda on the pricey side. I don't think that the 6.7 fl. oz./200 ml tube should retail at 18 bucks. For that amount of $$ you could get the Ahava bodywash plus 2 oz more in their tube
Natalie R.
Edcouch, Tx
I love the smell of this product very much . My body feels very clean and fresh after use. I've been using this body wash for some time now . I usually mix it up with dove and other brands. I love how it's a foaming body wish . Very different from a creamy body body wash . It's a must try if you haven't yet