BY ORIGINS

Salt Suds™  Foaming body wash Dead Sea Salts cushioned in creamy cleansers create a lush lather to shower you in silky-softness. Mineral-enriched Dead Sea Salts, cushioned in the dreamiest of cleansers, creates gobs of frothy lather to shower you in silky-softness.  Purifies and brightens skin, too.  And the rousing aroma of Peppermint, Spearmint, Orange and Rosemary never fails to refresh, revive and reenergize you top to toe. Salt Suds Foaming Body Wash see more...

Denise R.
I wanted to a product to help with my "winter" skin and after research, decided to try Origins Salt Suds Foaming body wash. The fragrance was very pleasant. The foam was nice compared to other salt products I've used. I liked the size of the "salt" pieces. Not to large to be abrasive. I think it did a nice job and noticed my skin to be smoothr after one use. I also liked that I didn't have to use half a tube to get suds or to have any results. The product will go a long way and I am happy with the results. I highly recommend this body wash.
Emily B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Origins has great products and this is one of the best body scrub/wash combos I have found. Not too scruffy and not too bubbly. A gentle exfoliation. Bonus that it is all natural.
The scent is not too over-powering or flowery. I use this everyday as a wash/scrub combo. The tube lasts longer than you think, and there are often deals or gift with purchase when you order directly from Origins online.
Joan I.
This is a nice at home "spa treatment" body wash. It leaves you skin smooth and has a nice minty clean scent but not that peppermint smell. As much as I liked it I do think that this is kinda on the pricey side. I don't think that the 6.7 fl. oz./200 ml tube should retail at 18 bucks. For that amount of $$ you could get the Ahava bodywash plus 2 oz more in their tube
albanys j.
I have been looking for foaming salt scrub for body and I have got this as sample. I love this. Its scent is quite refreshing (I am sensitive to scent) the feel to body is invigorating as well and it does its job. This is my first body scrub. I would purchase this if I do not find a better seasalt foaming body scrub.
Alexandra W.
Farmington, MI
First off Origins isn't always my first choice when buying products to pricing, but when I do splurge it is on products such as Origins Salt Suds Foaming Body Wash. Smells great, gives you a great lather. I would only recommend this product if you wanted to try something new. I use this wash about once a week.
Natalie R.
Edcouch, Tx
I love the smell of this product very much . My body feels very clean and fresh after use. I've been using this body wash for some time now . I usually mix it up with dove and other brands. I love how it's a foaming body wish . Very different from a creamy body body wash . It's a must try if you haven't yet
Sharon H.
Hubert, NC
I LOVE this product! The smell is incredible...it has an herbal minty smell that envigorates but at the same time relaxes. It does not foam as much as I thought it would but the way my skin feels after using it, it really doesn't matter how foamy it gets. I would highly recommend this product!
Katie W.
Glen Allen, VA
This is my favorite body wash! The combination of mint, orange a rosemary scents, which are all natural essentials oils, leave me relaxed and refreshed. The suds wash away cleanly without leaving my skim feeling dry. The price is moderate compared to other department store skin care lines.
Lisette T.
Austin, TX
I love the way it makes my sick extremely soft and it makes me feel fresh. I purchased it at my local sephora and used it for a month and i am going to keep on buying it. the price was not bad for the quality of the product and i loved it very much. i very much want to buy it again
Alejandra P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product! Its a light weight soap and amazing on skin. The salt exfoliates all the dirt from your body making it feel amazing. I bought this product at a local target and will definitely be buying it again. I am all about salty soap,they can do wonders to your skin