Origins Ritualitea™ Matcha Madness™ Revitalizing Powder Face Mask With Matcha & Green Tea

BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry What it is: A powder face mask that provides a sensorial experience with antioxidant-rich tea leaves, tea powder, and matcha. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If... see more...

Melissa 🍍.
jacksonville, fl
Purchased at: Sephora
Feeling Rosy is probably my favorite mask of all time. This matcha mask doesn't leave the skin feeling as soft, but it still clarifies and is great for acne prone skin. It doesn't sting or irritate my skin, and my skin is a little sensitive.
This one does smell better than the Feeling Rosy one, though. The scent is almost grassy. I prefer good ingredients to harmful nice-smelling fragrances though, and I appreciate the company giving health-conscious people some options. I actually hope Origins doesn't add some nasty chemicals to make this smell better.
The mask is easier to scrub off if you take if off in the shower. I usually use these tea masks about x3 a week, and my pores look blurred. I never found any product before that did that!
If you have acne prone skin, I recommend either this mask or the Rosy one. They both have pros and cons when comparing them both, but both are excellent. My acne and hyper-pigmentation from breakouts are healing because of these products. Beautiful.
Marisela M.
Great product leaves skin very soft and bright..love this productPeter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream. Very gentle on my face amazing product gives your skin a revitalizing effect and prevents aging and wrinkles. I recommend these products you will love them.
Delia R.
Union City
This product had always caught my eye when I see it I would love to try this product and give it a try since I am just getting into makeup this will be an extraordinary product to try and show off to people. I would love to test this product out.
Madison G.
Rolla, MO
Matcha and green tea are my weakness when it comes to face masks. The feeling on my skin is so rejuvenating. This mask always unclog my pores and makes my face feel bright. Usually masks like these make my face feel tight, but it was so relaxed after this mask.
Make-up t.
new york
I thought this was some type of gimmick at first but it was s per effective. Think about how you feel after drinking matcha. You’re skin feel just the same after this mask! I was def but again and continue to share with others!
Sallie V.
Hayward, CA
This was given to me as a gift. I'm not sure I would have gone to a store to seek it out. It was a nice treasure I have repurchased again. The pot is a little small but the price point is not that bad so it all evens out.
Brittani M.
Katy
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product. Does feel amazing and really does its job! Leaving your skin feeling new and soft. When I first opened this product I thought the smell was wonderful but after actually having it on my face I realized it was way too strong and terrible
Gina C.
Whippany
Great product by origins. I felt the way the tightening fell on my skin was comfortable. I felt so refreshed and clean after to the point I did not want to put makeup on after. I would definitely recommend it!
Catherine G.
San Diego, CA
GIVE ME ALL THE MATCHA! I not only love to drink matcha, I throughly enjoy the origins matcha madness revitalizing powder mask. The green tea is beyond purifying and leaves my skin silky smooth and hydrated.
Kayla F.
Browning
I love everything ive recieved from origins. They know a thing or two about skin care. Ive noticed green tea and / matcha are a big thing right now and for a good reason! Lots of benefits to our skin and mind.