BY ORIGINS

Just add water to mix up healthier looking skin. Our powder mask transforms into a creamy, effervescent oasis of calm. With antioxidant-rich Matcha & Green Tea, it helps revitalize and restore a smooth, even texture. Skin feels relaxed and renewed.

How to use:
1. Blend 2 level teaspoons of powder with 2 teaspoons of warm water in a bowl. Mix well, until smooth and creamy consistency.
2. Apply to clean, dry skin in an even layer. Leave on 10 minutes.
3. Rinse.
Close tightly after use. Use 2 times a week.
For topical use only. Do not drink. Avoid eye area. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.

As found in nature, dry tea has a fresh aromatic scent and is more earthy when wet. The same is true for the Powder Face Mask.

Buy on Sephora
(K•Stin) L.
San Pedro, CA
The application is a bit inconvenient as you have to scoop out the poeder, place it in an container and mix the right amount of water, mix well before applying on face with a spatula. It's an enjoyable process for me though as I am one to take time to enjoy my skincare during the night. The fact that it is a green grainy mask also adds a bit of I actually quite like the scent, contrary to popular votes. It's got a bit of the matcha scent, which I do like (wish it'd smell a little bit more green leafy though, but it rather has more of a creamy scent next to the matcha one for me). The first time I put this mask on, I have to be honest, there was significant stinging. But surprisingly I've felt that during all of my other applications.
Crystall C.
This face mask is perfect for sensitive, combination skin or if you're just having a bad skin day and you want a boost. I mix it in with milk and honey to make my own face mask and apply it all over my face on TOP of a compression sheet mask. Matcha is amazing for your face because it calms down inflammation and this face mask definitely gives you a healthy, glowing boost on your face after using it!
Avnit K.
maryland
Best mask ever!!1 its soo refreshing and gentle on the skin- end results are even better! I have never felt such a relief after using a mask, as I did with this one. Matcha smell is to die for, and the bright green color is something I adore!!! Will continue to purchase it!!!!
Pamela K.
Origins is my number one brand, so I was so devastated when I tried these masks. They are so messy (you need to mix the powder with water, and you can purchase a mixing bowl and applicator from them for $30+ which is crazy) and I saw absolutely no results, in spite of completely finishing the entire product. Don’t waste your time or money.
Daniela A.
Gilroy
Great i love it so why not try it i know i may sound a little to bossy but you should get this product it help a lot in your face areas and i love it so much that it's my new products that i use every day for my clean routine. Well i dont use it every day but it still works, try it youll love it
Bristol H.
Milford, MI
I did like this mask much more than the rose! I found that the redness in my skin was reduced dramatically after removing it. I also found that the mas was hydrating. For someone with a lot of skin inflammation or acne I would recommend this! Green tea is a natural anti inflammatory.
Gabby F.
Louisville
I like it but it might seem a little gimmicky. It doesn’t really tell you how much water to add, so I either end up with a thick paste or a watery liquid. So that’s difficult! But it is also expensive and you can get your money’s worth out of it since you control how much product to use.
kaylei g.
Sacramento, CA
I’ve never been a fan of matcha lattes, but I’m definitely a fan of matcha face masks! It smelled INCREDIBLE and it was so soothing on my skin. I didn’t want to take it off because of how relaxing I felt! I’d recommend this product to anyone - matcha lover or not
taylor k.
Bakersfield, CA
Another great origins mask. I gave this mask 4 stores just because the powder makes it a little harder to use, but the mask itself is so great, that it is honestly worth it. I’ve gone through two of these since I first bought it, and use it at least once a week.
bona A.
I always heard how good matcha is for your face so when I saw this product I was excited to try it. It went beyond all my expectations, I feel like my skin looks so healthy and clear and hydrated. I love orgins their products really work. I recommend.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
I am really into matcha. Where can you purchase this mask and is it expensive?
Mariah L.
I received this as a sample, with instructions to mix with two teaspoons of water. There were no instructions on how long to leave on. What does this product actually do?
Tori B.
Clarkston, GA
Has anyone used this product long term? What were the results after?
Shelby W.
Sunnyvale , Ca
Does this get rid of acne?
Rochelle B.
What noticeable difference did any of you see after using this mask for like a week?