BY ORIGINS

Just add water to mix up healthier looking skin. Our powder mask transforms into a creamy, effervescent oasis of calm. With antioxidant-rich Matcha & Green Tea, it helps revitalize and restore a smooth, even texture. Skin feels relaxed and renewed.

How to use:
1. Blend 2 level teaspoons of powder with 2 teaspoons of warm water in a bowl. Mix well, until smooth and creamy consistency.
2. Apply to clean, dry skin in an even layer. Leave on 10 minutes.
3. Rinse.
Close tightly after use. Use 2 times a week.
For topical use only. Do not drink. Avoid eye area. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.

As found in nature, dry tea has a fresh aromatic scent and is more earthy when wet. The same is true for the Powder Face Mask.

Buy on Sephora
Stephanie M.
Nice product from origins like others but the smell to me is not nice. I got a free sample from origins and it does a nice job on your skin but the smell is too much for me. Not one of my favorites from them and I do like their products.
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
Got this as a gift for Christmas. Love it a lot. Smells just like green tea. Dries without cracking. My face felt wonderful after rinsing. Will use regularly to see how it works.
Nicole L.
Seminole, FL
Im a huge fan of face masks and I'm always looking for unique products to try. This is super unique and It works wonders on my skin. Try it out!
Cassie R.
I received this product to try out and loved how it made my skin feel after. I dont like green tea so the smell wasnt a good smell for me.
Madeline S.
This face mask feels so refreshing after you take it off. It's a little pricey for how much it is but I think I could say it is very nice.
Betty B.
Newark, OH
This is a great product. Love the fact it has green tea in it which makes it so healthy for your skin.
Omnia M.
Alpharetta
I love this mask it's amazing!!!! Just add water to the powder and then apply it and wait for it to do its magic. And then wet your hands and start rubbing your face. I shrunk my pores to nothing and gave me a glowing complexion, and a refreshing face. I highly recommend this product.
Emily A.
Nashville
This is a wonderful Sunday-relaxation day face mask. It feels like air sitting on your face and when you take it off it tightens your pores so nicely. I got this as a sample at Nordstrom and have been dying to go back and get a full size so I can use it more than once!
Elisa G.
Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean of impurities and oils. Smells really nice. I use this once a week with my husband and he really enjoys it. Great for dry or oily prone skin. Leaves my skin clear. Would definitely be grabbing this again at ulta.
Agniya T.
Astoria
Loved this mask got it on sale at tg max and did not regret it , a must try for those of you who love green tea and clay masks. Clarifying and exfoliating with out leaving your skin feeling tight or dry ! Would definitely recommend it to a friend
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
I am really into matcha. Where can you purchase this mask and is it expensive?
Mariah L.
I received this as a sample, with instructions to mix with two teaspoons of water. There were no instructions on how long to leave on. What does this product actually do?
Tori B.
Clarkston, GA
Has anyone used this product long term? What were the results after?
Shelby W.
Sunnyvale , Ca
Does this get rid of acne?
Rochelle B.
What noticeable difference did any of you see after using this mask for like a week?