Origins Ritualitea™ Feeling Rosy Comforting Powder Face Mask uploaded by Avnit K.Origins Ritualitea™ Feeling Rosy Comforting Powder Face Mask uploaded by Lily L.Origins Ritualitea™ Feeling Rosy Comforting Powder Face Mask uploaded by Sarah m.

BY ORIGINS

Just add water to mix up youthful beauty. Our powder mask transforms into a creamy, effervescent oasis of comfort. With antioxidant-rich Rooibos Tea & Rose, it helps replenish skin to leave it feeling positively rejuvenated, youthfully soft and smooth.

How to use:
1. Blend 2 level teaspoons of powder with 2 teaspoons of warm water in a bowl. Mix well, until smooth and creamy consistency.
2. Apply to clean, dry skin in an even layer. Leave on 10 minutes.
3. Rinse. Close tightly after use. Use 2 times a week.

For topical use only. Do not drink. Avoid eye area. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.

As found in nature, dry tea has a fresh aromatic scent and is more earthy when wet. The same is true for the Powder Face Mask.

Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal , Zea Mays (Corn) Starch , Sodium Bicarbonate , Aspalathus Linearis (Red Tea) Leaf Extract , Acacia Senegal Gum , Citric Acid , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Triethyl Citrate, Farnesol, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol , Ribes Rubrum (Currant) Fruit Extract , Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract , Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract , Hyaluronic Acid , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Panthenol , Caffeine , Sucrose , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Sargassum Filipendula (Algae) Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate , Glycerin , Cellulose , Sodium Chloride , Aluminum Hydroxide , Carbomer , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Bht , Potassium Sorbate , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) * Essential Oil <ILNILN42580>

Origins Ritualitea™ Feeling Rosy Comforting Powder Face Mask
  • "Love this face mask. Makes my face feel nice, isn't harsh on sensitive skin and the rose is amazing! Would recommend to someone looking for a new fave mask " in 16 reviews
Anshika G.
I got all three of the RitualTea masks as samples. I have oily skin, but I'm always looking for products to balance everything out. This mask is actually amazing! The smell is a little off-putting--it smells like a mixture of tea and seaweed (or nori). This is because there is algae in this mask which is beneficial for the skin. Looking at the ingredients, this mask has awesome antioxidants in it.
The mask dries down and has tea chunks in it, which is a nice exfoliating property within the product. It is a little wet when applied, but it can be helped by adding a little less water to the powder than recommended. It doesn't drip off the face or anything.
I left this on for about 20 minutes and then rinsed it off. It made my skin so soft! I NEVER feel any different after using masks, but I really did with this one. I actually exclaimed "WHOAAA" when I felt my face. My forehead has never been this smooth before. It feels like velvet.
My pores around my nose actually look tightened and blurred, and I always dismissed people saying this beforehand in comments because my pores never look smaller from products. This actually did it!
I think a lot of people don't like this product because of the smell, but honestly if you can get passed that, this is a wonderful product. I'm definitely going to save up for this!! I haven't tried it in the matcha powder yet, but the chai tea powder didn't impress me as much.
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
SO moisturizing. It has a different smell almost like some sort of tea. With water it mixes into a nice foam and applies well. I usually leave this on for about 15 mins. I typically get a lot of redness on my checks but ever since I began using this it had helped a lot! It leaves my skin looking softer and more glowy.
Abbey P.
Aurora, IL
This product intrigued me, I never saw a powder face mask. It was gentle on my sensitive skin but not super effective. It was fun to mix up my skincare routine but a liquid mask is so much better and I would not but it again.
Brandy R.
Valencia, CA
This is a great mask. We had a mask party with my daughters and this was our favorite. It was decently priced and smells sooooooo good! Skin felt amazing afterwards and continued for days. I will bug again
Andrea F.
Morrisville
I love skincare products with rose in it and this product smelled very nice. It made my skin feel soft but I did notice some areas of my face thst are typically dry, were more so after using this

Kaitlyn T.
Dallas
Powder face mask?! I know I asked myself the same thing! When they showed me
How to apply it, I was instantly in love, not sure how effective it is but it makes your skin while using, feel wonderful!
janice n.
Las Vegas , NV
I like roses tea powder I use it after remove my make-up make face very refreshing.I buy t at ultra beauty and price about average.I special like color packing and is very nice packing.I do not think it need improvement.The rosy powder help with my dryness of my skin make skin so soft.I also like because ingredient all natural.I well recommend orgins rosy powder to my friend and family.
Jace Y.
West Hartford
This mask is the best I absolutely love it. It smelled amazing and I’m a sucker for anything else scented. I wish there was a little more product in the container but also super cute packaging so maybe that balances it out for you.
Tierra L.
COMPTON, CA
I love taking care of my skin. It leaves your skiin very soft and hydrated. This mask smells delicious. I recommend it to any and everyone. I love the moisturizing factor this mask holds I recommend it for combo oily skin. It is ideal to use twice a week.
Brianna M.
Newnan, GA
I really like the powder to mask formula. It reminds me of the tatcha exfoliating powder in the way that it lathers up when added with water. This Origins mask feels luxurious, it left my skin feeling pampered, hydrated and soothed. It was easy to use and a little goes a long way. I love all things rose scented and I love how Origins keeps things as natural as possible without all the yucky ingredients.
Rochelle B.
What benefits did you notice from using this mask? Looking for items to add to my stash
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this face mask any good?

Sephora