Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Lewisville

I really wanted to like this product as I usually enjoy Origins, but it just wasn't enough. In the Spring, I get heels that become severely cracked and painful. I throw everything I can at them to bump up the moisture. Unfortunately, this didn't cut it and I ended up having success with a different product.
Maya S.
Maya S.

Es una crema muy agradable, se desliza fácilmente, hace que mi piel sea muy suave. Me siento como si no bastante hacer lo suficiente en mis talones sin embargo. Tal vez estoy impaciente? El olor es agradable, por desgracia es un poco demasiado alto en el precio.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA

This product is ok. I think it's Wayy to pricey tho. U can find something more cheaper or just use a ped egg your feet will be like a baby's bottom. I mean it only the bottom of your feet soo who really sees them unless you and your partner are feelin freaky
Mereece N.
Mereece N.
Union, NJ

Origins has some really great products and this one is my favorite.i apply this to my feet at night and in the morning my feet are soft,hydrated,and smooth.I have two kids so being on my feet all day has a toll but using this definitely helps.
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA

I checked this out at the perfect world origins event-- it's an bit heavy but it does work exactly as advertised. It's a nice option for rough elbows as well as cracked heels. Solid product! I'm buying some for my mom and sisters as well.
Claire S.
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA

This is the only product that helps to keep my feet nice and smooth. I use it once a day at night. Once I have applied the product I like to wear socks to help keep the lotion on my feet. The only problem I have is the smell.
Amira K.
Amira K.

LOVE this stuff it leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth. I use it every Friday night which has really helped with my acne. However it is a little harsh on the skin and might tingle on sensitive skin. I would recommend !
Sharrukina T.
Sharrukina T.

This is the only product that helps to keep my feet nice and smooth. I use it once a day at night. Once I have applied the product i like to wear socks to help keep the lotion on my feet. The only problem i have is the smell.
Christine G.
Christine G.

Working at a summer camp, pedicures are a rare thing. Constantly hiking and being in the water makes my feet so ugly and cracked. I use this to fix that. I got it online and fell in love, I saw results almost instantly.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

It's a very nice cream, glides on easily, makes my skin so very soft. I feel like it doesn't quite do enough on my heels though. Maybe I'm impatient? The scent is pleasant, unfortunately it is a bit too high on price.
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.

Where can I find this! My feet always dry out in summer,
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

Does this really work?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
El Paso, TX

Does it work? Summers coming around the corner and ny feet need a little boost of moisture
Johanna M.
Johanna M.

OMG!!! I need urgent please
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn, NY

Does this really works? I usually use pure shea butter and that really works

Join Now