Origins Reinventing The Heel Mega-Moisture (For Dry, Cracked Feet) uploaded by Thanh Huyen N.

BY ORIGINS #32 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Sara R.
Abrams, WI
It works if you use it continusly but I dont feel is an all day . If you have alot of dead skin and that oa why you have your feet crack then it will not help much
Uniqua S.
Winchester, VA
I'll give this stuff a 3 only because I don't really have dry feet I just wanted to get something to prevent it but using this it kind of made my feet dry like I said my feet are not cracked or dry I just used this because I wanted to prevent it but for anyone who does have cracked feet I would recommend because I gave it to my mother who does suffer from. That and as far as I know she loves it I'll have to get more fedd back from her
Veronica C.
This totally changed the way my feet was from before to how they look now. I had purchased this product at CVS with just a reasonable value not too expensive. i started seeing the results after a while of putting it on me. I would definitely buy this product again.
Marialys M.
It's great! It made my face super soft and cleaned it well also it dosent make your face red cause I have sensitive skin and I get irritated easily but it didn't cause any redness. It also doesn't have a bad smell:)
Nicole L.
It's a very nice cream, glides on easily, makes my skin so very soft. I feel like it doesn't quite do enough on my heels though. Maybe I'm impatient? The scent is pleasant, unfortunately it is a bit too high on price.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I checked this out at the perfect world origins event-- it's an bit heavy but it does work exactly as advertised. It's a nice option for rough elbows as well as cracked heels. Solid product! I'm buying some for my mom and sisters as well.
Maya S.
Es una crema muy agradable, se desliza fácilmente, hace que mi piel sea muy suave. Me siento como si no bastante hacer lo suficiente en mis talones sin embargo. Tal vez estoy impaciente? El olor es agradable, por desgracia es un poco demasiado alto en el precio.
Ada O.
Bellmawr, NJ
This is amazing. I love that's it is organic and that it works so well. It really give life to my skin and makes it feel so amazing. It's also affordable in my opinion. Very worth the price and you won't regret it.
Karen L.
Houston , TX
I been having dry skin and nothing had worked until now! It's smooth it's not greasy. It dries up fast so I was able to wear cute little Sandals. It is long lasting, it has a nice smell. It is a really good product.
Erin F.
This stuff is amazing! My feet get really dry around my heels in the winter and I picked this up a few months ago and won't try anything else! It makes your feet feel so moisturized!
Yvonne G.
Oak hill
Where can I find this! My feet always dry out in summer,
Sandra M.
Does this really work?
Stephanie C.
El paso, TX
Does it work? Summers coming around the corner and ny feet need a little boost of moisture
Johanna M.
OMG!!! I need urgent please
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Does this really works? I usually use pure shea butter and that really works