Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareOrigins
Reinventing The Heel Mega-Moisture (For Dry, Cracked Feet)

Origins Reinventing The Heel Mega-Moisture (For Dry, Cracked Feet)

does the Origins Moisture Works good on Cracked Feet?
Does the product work good?
Gostaria de saber se realmente ele funciona?Já usei vários cremes, de várias marcas e sinceramente até hoje nada funcionou para mim.Muito desacreditada nesses cremes....então se alguém avalia positivamente um produto como esses , fico com vontade de experimentar.
Start your review of Origins Reinventing The Heel Mega-Moisture (For Dry, Cracked Feet)!
How would you rate this product?
Katherine  G.
Universal Cty, TX
Origins Reinventing The Heel Mega-Moisture (For Dry, Cracked Feet) uploaded by Katherine  G.
Purchased at: Macy's
Purchased this on a whim during one of Macys sales, and I absolutely love how soft it makes my feet feel. Price wise, there are other things on the market that are cheaper and still perform as well, but again, got this on a good sale. Minus a star for scent. I can't quite peg it, but its almost a cracked pepper scent in there too. It makes me immediately wash my hands off after applying. Besides scent, good product.
Alexis  B.
Thornton, CO
This is a great 👍 foot 🦶 cream it really helps your dry cracked feet 🦶 I love ❤️ to put it on then seal it in with my socks 🧦 then my feet 🦶 feel extremely soft and smooth. I would definitely use this again but love 💕 other options as well! 😉
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Origins Reinventing The Heel Mega-Moisture (For Dry, Cracked Feet) uploaded by Marsha J.
I love to use my diagram of the foot and rub each part with his foot cream, it makes my whole body feel better from the rubbing each section in a pattern after a good soaking. Love the foot cream and will buy again.
Jason S.
Phoenix, AZ
If really bean into this foot cream. It almost has a balm/ Vaseline texture to it but it absorbs quickly and doesn’t feel sticky on the feet after. It has a subtle peppermint to it that causes a little tingle which I love. Not sure if it has transformed my feet but they are more hydrated. The salicylic acid in it helps gently dissolve away dry skin.
Giovanny C.
Waukegan, IL
Amazing product I love it smells fantastic 😅 it really works for me I recommend my mom used to
Valerie M.
Little Rock, AR
I don’t know I get confused about this product not too good and not too bad, but I want perfect. And I love this brand I have a lot different products if this brand like face lotion, and face masks and moisturizer. But this one didn’t work perfect for me.
Natina R.
Tampa, FL
I’m wearing heals all day. By the time I get home my feet are so dried and hard. I didn’t feel this product met my expectation. It was sold to me as a miracle foot cream. Not so miracle for me 😕
Mirane A.
sacramento
Origins Reinventing The Heel Mega-Moisture (For Dry, Cracked Feet) uploaded by Mirane A.
Best for problematic skin! Great detox mask that takes off impurities and leaves ur skin radiant
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
Works great! Feels good on feet! Not greasy! Great price and value! Heals dry cracked skin
maria A.
Naples, FL
I haven’t used this but my mom does and she like it. Sometimes when I go to sephora I buy her a feet cream because I know its something that she really enjoy 😉❣️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...