Origins Reinventing The Heel Mega-Moisture (For Dry, Cracked Feet) uploaded by Thanh Huyen N.

BY ORIGINS

Uniqua S.
Winchester, VA
I'll give this stuff a 3 only because I don't really have dry feet I just wanted to get something to prevent it but using this it kind of made my feet dry like I said my feet are not cracked or dry I just used this because I wanted to prevent it but for anyone who does have cracked feet I would recommend because I gave it to my mother who does suffer from. That and as far as I know she loves it I'll have to get more fedd back from her
Mereece N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Origins has some really great products and this one is my favorite.i apply this to my feet at night and in the morning my feet are soft,hydrated,and smooth.I have two kids so being on my feet all day has a toll but using this definitely helps.
Amira K.
Murrieta, CA
LOVE this stuff it leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth. I use it every Friday night which has really helped with my acne. However it is a little harsh on the skin and might tingle on sensitive skin. I would recommend !
Jenny H.
Lewisville, TX
I really wanted to like this product as I usually enjoy Origins, but it just wasn't enough. In the Spring, I get heels that become severely cracked and painful. I throw everything I can at them to bump up the moisture. Unfortunately, this didn't cut it and I ended up having success with a different product.
Marialis M.
Hialeah, FL
It's great! It made my face super soft and cleaned it well also it dosent make your face red cause I have sensitive skin and I get irritated easily but it didn't cause any redness. It also doesn't have a bad smell:)
Nicole L.
It's a very nice cream, glides on easily, makes my skin so very soft. I feel like it doesn't quite do enough on my heels though. Maybe I'm impatient? The scent is pleasant, unfortunately it is a bit too high on price.
Sharrukina T.
This is the only product that helps to keep my feet nice and smooth. I use it once a day at night. Once I have applied the product i like to wear socks to help keep the lotion on my feet. The only problem i have is the smell.
Veronica C.
This totally changed the way my feet was from before to how they look now. I had purchased this product at CVS with just a reasonable value not too expensive. i started seeing the results after a while of putting it on me. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
This product is ok. I think it's Wayy to pricey tho. U can find something more cheaper or just use a ped egg your feet will be like a baby's bottom. I mean it only the bottom of your feet soo who really sees them unless you and your partner are feelin freaky
Maya S.
Es una crema muy agradable, se desliza fácilmente, hace que mi piel sea muy suave. Me siento como si no bastante hacer lo suficiente en mis talones sin embargo. Tal vez estoy impaciente? El olor es agradable, por desgracia es un poco demasiado alto en el precio.
Yvonne G.
Oak hill
Where can I find this! My feet always dry out in summer,
Sandra M.
Does this really work?
Stephanie C.
El paso , TX
Does it work? Summers coming around the corner and ny feet need a little boost of moisture
Johanna M.
OMG!!! I need urgent please
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Does this really works? I usually use pure shea butter and that really works