BY ORIGINS

Rain and Shine™  Liptint with SPF 15 Sunscreen Light, bright, super-sheer shades.  SPF 15 protection.  Taste and tingle of zesty Mint. Get the news and the weather.  We ve taken the sheerest of shades and packed each one with UV protectors to shield your lips from harm s rays.  Then we added a sprinkling of moisture-rich Shea Butter and Grape Seed Oil to hydrate, condition and smooth.  Vitamins C and E help fight-off free radicals.  And the light, bright, shiny finish kisses your lips with the zesty zing of Vanilla Mint for a tasty treat, any day.  So no matter what the forecast calls for, let a smile be your umbrella! Liptint, Go Blonde see more...

Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time to use it's good for sensitive month is beautifull color its a little pretty good product i recommend to all I use a lot  it's slow color I recommend to every
emily O.
emily O.
Puyallup, WA
Solid color, and it did not smear after application. This product met my expectations. I am not a huge lipstick/lip tint person, but this was a good product for my 9-5 job. I feel that it is worth the price, and I would highly recommend this product to others.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Savage, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this lipstick! The formula is moisturizing and feels really great on your lips! Goes on easy and the beautifully rich pop of color is an added bonus!
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
Waco, TX
Not the best lipsticks but very moisturizing ! Not much pigment or lasting power.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Buenos Aires
Not the best lipsticks, but there is a lot of colors to choose. It lasts some hours but not a lot of time like other lipsticks, nice price.
Amal S.
Amal S.
la formule est hydratante et il y a beaucoup de grandes couleurs à choisir  Origins Rain and Shine Liptint
Alejandra A.