BY ORIGINS

Skin-nourishing Shea and Cocoa Butters, Sunflower, Soybean and Ginseng Oils and Gentian Root rapidly refresh, renew and replenisheven the driest body skin. A complex of Murumuru, Mango and Kokum Butters plus Phellodendron Extract helps repair skin's lipid barrier. This deeply satisfying cream delivers a downpour of deep moisture to sustain skin throughout the day and into the night. With no greasy residue. And the lively aroma of Palmarosa, Galbanum and Grapefruit surround you in joy.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water , Cetyl Ethylhexanoate , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glycerin , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Cetyl Ricinoleate , Pentylene Glycol , Cetyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Glucoside , Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Lavandula Hybrida Oil*, Abies Sibirica Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Extract, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Geraniol, Linalool, Eugenol, Limonene , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge À Deux Rangs , Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter , Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Panthenol , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Tocopheryl Acetate , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Bisabolol , Cetyl Esters , Dimethicone , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Caprylyl Glycol , Stearic Acid , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Phytosphingosine , Aminomethyl Propanol , Xanthan Gum , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40836>

Origins Precipitation™ Extra Continuous Moisture Recovery For Very Dry Skin
  • "I probably have the driest skin out of anyone you've ever met! It cracks and flakes but this stuff works magic! The formula is thick and creamy and you can almost feel it sinking into your skin. Would recommend to anyone with dry skin! " in 13 reviews
  • "I love to use products that aren't to harsh on my face because I have sensitive skin and this product seems to work very well . It's a fair price and has good value. I would totally purchase again along with more of organically kin care products" in 4 reviews
Sumi H.
Dallas, TX
I initially started using this while visiting my husband’s grandmother (lol) and fell in love with it. I was hesitant because of the price tag but I’ve been using it for almost a month (daily) and have barely made a dent in it! I’m 21 weeks pregnant with super dry skin and I slather this on twice a day and it really soothes my itchy dry skin without feeling heavy (which is so important with the Dallas heat when I’m constantly sweating!) worth the $$ because it does what it says. I’ll definitely be repurchasing.
Natalie S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love this product! All of origins products are great. I feel at times they can be slightly over priced but this product is a great price for what you get. The packaging is simple, which is great because you don't have to worry about pump breaking or getting clogged.
Emily J.
Louisville
I discovered this product through a friend of mine with eczema. It is pretty pricey but she swore it worked miracles. My skin isn't overly dry so I didn't really think it was worth the price but for someone who needs the extra moisture I would highly recommend.
Alexis C.
Shreveport
I think that this product works for what it says only I think it worked a little too well for me because my skin isn't that dry. Other than that, I do suggest this product to other people. My sister loved it and it worked miracles for her. I love this brand.
Jean C.
I love this for my super dry skin. It's a little heavy for me during the day so I usually just use this at night and wake up with super hydrated and soft skin. Doesn't irritate my extra sensitive skin either which is super great from a product like this.
Heather V.
Pearland, TX
Love this product! After I shower and wash my face I tend to get very dry patches and my skin starts to crack. I use this moisturizer generously on my patches and leaves my skin moist and supple. The smell is light and the texture isnt to heavy. Highly recommended.
Jailyn M.
Alicia G.
Grand Blanc, MI
This product is amazing for dry skin... and I mean dry skin... especially in the winter when it seems like I'm fighting a constant battle with my skin this really helps keep it hydrated!! It's the perfect formula, great skin care company... I have yet to try and product I didn't love!
Leo M.
This product works very well. Noticed improvement in my skin right away. First time ever trying this product. Very happy I did. It does what it claims. Exceeded my expectations. Would highly recommend. You won't be disapointed. I will purchase again.
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
My skin tends to lean to the dry side. Especially in the winter. I'm always looking for something that moisturizes without being greasy and oily. I love most of Origins products but this is one I have all the time.

Kohl's