BY ORIGINS

Skin-nourishing Sunflower and Soybean Oils, Ginseng, Gentian Root and Clary Sage rapidly refresh, renew and replenish dull, dry body skin. A complex of Barley and Phellodendron Extracts helps repair skin's lipid barrier to protect against future drought. Then like a gentle rainfall, this lush body balm delivers a steady stream of rich moisture to sustain skin throughout the day. With no greasy residue. And the lively aroma of Palmarosa, Galbanum and Grapefruit surround you in joy.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water , Cyclopentasiloxane , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice , Cetyl Ethylhexanoate , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Butylene Glycol , Octyldodecanol , Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Lavandula Hybrida Oil*, Abies Sibirica Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Extract, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Geraniol, Linalool, Eugenol, Limonene , Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract , Panthenol , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Bisabolol , Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge À Deux Rangs , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Xanthan Gum , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols , Glycerin , Potassium Hydroxide , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Phytosphingosine , Sorbitan Palmitate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Polysorbate 60 , Carbomer , Stearic Acid , Disodium Edta , Sorbic Acid , Chlorphenesin , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40881>

• Does this product get rid of dry skin on elbows? I have o...1 Answers
Origins Precipitation™ Continuous Moisture Recovery For Body
  • "The BEST body moisturizer! It is extremely light weight yet extremely moisturizing. This product absorbs completely with absolutely no stickiness or residue. I have used this product for 16+ years." in 11 reviews
  • "Amazing!!!!! If you have problems with dry skin get this product. Your skin will feel and be hydrated all day long" in 7 reviews
  • "Lightly scented, which is a plus for those of us who are sensitive to strong perfume smells. Lotion goes on smooth and keeps my skin soft and moisturized. Love it. Definitely a little pricey, but worth it." in 3 reviews
Luz C.
I am a fan of origins I love it I have mostly every product I love this lotion it’s refreshing and satisfying it’s really effective it’s a bit pricey but worth it
Alyece S.
Kiln, MS
Absolutely in love with this moisture recovery! It is a great value for a great product and you seriously can't beat the price.  I am super impressed with the packaging and how effective it is! Overall it is a great buy and I will totally keep it in stock!
Misty F.
Burien, wa
This is a light and fresh scented lotion, it feels luxurious on the skin and doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling. I feel great letting the kid's use it as it is nstural. Receive a Free Full Size Precipitation Lotion with any $60 Origins purchase (A $28 Value!)
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
Makes my skin so shiny and soft I love this product. Has a very clean and pleasant smell that is not made with fragrance. No parabens, or parrafins, and is not tested on animals! It's definitely a better deal to get the huge 50.00 bottle so next time I will!
Kolye G.
Flushing, MI
I received this as a sample from Sephora and it felt nice texture-wise but I wasn't sure on the scent, but thats a personal preference. Nice packaging and lasts a long time. I would probably buy the full size.
Sabrina S.
Palm Coast, FL
I love using Origins serum. It makes my face feel like silk. So smooth. With other products, they can leave you with a dry patch or two. But not with this product. I also love their guarantee on any products. Origins products are definitely the way to go.
Maraea C.
University, MS
My skin is super dry. I've never had oily skin, and most of the time my skin flakes pretty bad. However, after using this serum I started immediately seeing results on my face. There were less patchy areas and little to no redness. I would recommend this product.
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My nighttime lotion of choice. I love fragrance during the day but can't sleep unless I use mild, natural scents at night. Plus, it's hydrating enough that if I use it at night I still can wake up with quenched skin in the morning. Quite the feat for a place with low humidity.
Tara T.
Oklahoma City , OK
This product made my oily skin even oilier. It was a good price but just not for me. The packaging was easy to use and it had a lot of product, just wasn't great for my skin type at all! Would be good for someone with dry skin.
Angel P.
Origins delivers intense moisture with this product, which was the biggest pro. The only con, in my experience, is the smell. I've used countless Origins products and usually adore their scents. This one smells rather medicinal or chemical-like. I prefer products that leave me feeling beautiful, more beautiful than I felt before applying them. The scent with this is so overwhelming that it overpowered everything else in the room, which I wouldn't have minded if it were a scent that I liked.
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Does this product get rid of dry skin on elbows? I have one elbow that is.suoer dry and I've tried everything and put lotion with hydrogen acid on every night but it still won't go away so I'm looking for something that will work. Origins Precipitation™ Continuous Moisture Recovery For BodyOrigins Precipitation Extra Moisture Very Dry SkinOrigins Precipitation™ Extra Continuous Moisture Recovery For Very Dry Skin

Macy's