BY ORIGINS

Precipitation™ Extra Continuous moisture recovery for very dry skin Nature s most-reliable rainmakers deliver a steady stream of rich moisture to sustain skin throughout the day. Nature s maximum rainmakers including Shea and Cocoa Butter, Sunflower, Soybean and Ginseng Oils, Aloe and Gentian Root rapidly refresh, renew and replenish to bring neediest skin back from an arid landscape to a look and feel of lushness. Murumuru, Mango and Kokum Butters plus Boise Oil complex helps repair skin s lipid barrier. Then like a summer rain shower, this deeply satisfying body cream delivers a deluge of deep moisture to sustain skin throughout the day and into the night. Yet despite all it does, it never clouds with a greasy residue. And be see more...

katelyn M.
I loved the consistency of this product and how my skin absorbed it. There is so much product in this pot, even though it is a bit pricey for anyone who is used to drugstore skincare. Very hydrating and good for my sensitive, dehydrated skin. I would probably buy this again.
Katie H.
It is every thick and moisturizing, but it leaves a little film on your skin. Got mine at Ulta Beauty and it was a decent price. It was my first time using this product, and I would use it again. It worked, but I think they should change the feeling it leave in your skin
Erica J.
Wood River, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product in the winter when my skin is desperate for moisture and it completely saves my skin. Origins Precipitation extra Moisture- Very Dry Skin 200ml! gets a thumbs-up from me for anyone wanting soft, supple, well moisturized skin!
Marina B.
Beloit, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thank goodness for this moisturizer. I finally
found this at Sephora and it works so well on my very dry skin. The packing is awesome, like all Origins products. It only took 2 days to notice improvement in my skin!
Sahm K.
Logan
Just started using this for the fall weather and am loving it! Not too oily either. Makes my skin so soft and feels like skin food. There's not one thing I haven't used from orgins and haven't loved. Everything I could ask for in a skin care line!
Hazzel V.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry skin and q lot of products labeled as "dry skin" don't do much for me. But this one is a game changer. Really does what it says it will and the price is good for the amount of product you get.
Elina K.
Jackson, NJ
I am. Skincare junkie and I really appreciate all products from this line since they are effective and lightweight fragrance free. Will continue to repurchase from this brand. Great for daily use
Michelle F.
Cabot, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to moisturizer! My skin is very very dry. I started using this a month ago and my skin is so much healthier. I also started the brightening products! Love this brand!! Great for sensitive skin!
Shannon G.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! My skin has a tendency to get ridiculously dry and pealy. This was able to keep me moisturized without making me overly oily or greasy feeling. It is a good value for the amount of product you're getting and a little goes a long way.
Olivia K.
Detroit , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a MUST have product for dry skin!! I suffer from dry patches and apply this in the morning and night and I have definitely noticed a difference in my everyday skin! Also the whole tub will last you forever!