BY ORIGINS

Skin-nourishing Shea and Cocoa Butters, Sunflower, Soybean and Ginseng Oils and Gentian Root rapidly refresh, renew and replenisheven the driest body skin. A complex of Murumuru, Mango and Kokum Butters plus Boise Oil helps repair skin's lipid barrier. This deeply satisfying cream delivers a downpour of deep moisture to sustain skin throughout the day and into the night. With no greasy residue.

Origins Precipitation Extra Moisture Very Dry Skin
  • "I have always had super dry skin and this gave my skin life!! I noticed a difference right away with how my skin performed with makeup because of the moisture it now had. Def recommend!!" in 13 reviews
ari. R.
Dallas, TX
This cream is my holy trail. I never wamt to use any other one. It's very moisturizing without the greasiness. if you have dry skin, i recommend you buy this immediately
Katie H.
It is every thick and moisturizing, but it leaves a little film on your skin. Got mine at Ulta Beauty and it was a decent price. It was my first time using this product, and I would use it again. It worked, but I think they should change the feeling it leave in your skin
Erica J.
Wood River, IL
I use this product in the winter when my skin is desperate for moisture and it completely saves my skin. Origins Precipitation extra Moisture- Very Dry Skin 200ml! gets a thumbs-up from me for anyone wanting soft, supple, well moisturized skin!
Sahm K.
Nibley , UT
Just started using this for the fall weather and am loving it! Not too oily either. Makes my skin so soft and feels like skin food. There's not one thing I haven't used from orgins and haven't loved. Everything I could ask for in a skin care line!
Michelle F.
Cabot, AR
My go to moisturizer! My skin is very very dry. I started using this a month ago and my skin is so much healthier. I also started the brightening products! Love this brand!! Great for sensitive skin!
katelyn M.
I loved the consistency of this product and how my skin absorbed it. There is so much product in this pot, even though it is a bit pricey for anyone who is used to drugstore skincare. Very hydrating and good for my sensitive, dehydrated skin. I would probably buy this again.
Shannon G.
Round Rock, TX
Love this product! My skin has a tendency to get ridiculously dry and pealy. This was able to keep me moisturized without making me overly oily or greasy feeling. It is a good value for the amount of product you're getting and a little goes a long way.
Marina B.
Beloit, WI
Thank goodness for this moisturizer. I finally
found this at Sephora and it works so well on my very dry skin. The packing is awesome, like all Origins products. It only took 2 days to notice improvement in my skin!
Olivia K.
Detroit , MI
This is a MUST have product for dry skin!! I suffer from dry patches and apply this in the morning and night and I have definitely noticed a difference in my everyday skin! Also the whole tub will last you forever!
Hazzel V.
I have very dry skin and q lot of products labeled as "dry skin" don't do much for me. But this one is a game changer. Really does what it says it will and the price is good for the amount of product you get.