BY ORIGINS

Origins Precipitation Extra Continuous Moisture Recovery for Very Dry Skin, 6.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Libby T.
Laramie
This stuff is a life saver for your skin during the harsh winter months! My skin gets so dry from the cold outside and having our heat on in the house, and from taking hot showers. It keeps my face looking hydrated.
Natalie S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love this product! All of origins products are great. I feel at times they can be slightly over priced but this product is a great price for what you get. The packaging is simple, which is great because you don't have to worry about pump breaking or getting clogged.
Alexis C.
Shreveport
I think that this product works for what it says only I think it worked a little too well for me because my skin isn't that dry. Other than that, I do suggest this product to other people. My sister loved it and it worked miracles for her. I love this brand.
Jean C.
I love this for my super dry skin. It's a little heavy for me during the day so I usually just use this at night and wake up with super hydrated and soft skin. Doesn't irritate my extra sensitive skin either which is super great from a product like this.
Michaela A.
Auburn, NY
This is great for those winter months when my skin starts to have dry patches and my foundation sticks to them. I put this on at night and the next morning I am smooth and ready for makeup! This product is great and is full of a decent amount of product.
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
Recently I have been really dry due to an allergic reaction and this moisturizer helps the dryness in my face soooo much! My skin was to the point where it was peeling and this moisturizer truly healed it. So, if you have dry skin, 100% recommend!!
Lindsey C.
Henderson
I have dry skin in the winter time this is my favorite product yes orgins yes I bought it Dillard mall cleaning gentle don't break my face out in acne healing treatment products mall Dillard's origins its expensive products and work for every one
Reeva D.
The product leaves my skin feeling really moisturized and suffering with the issue of a try nose for a long time it seems to be gone. The price was worth it and the other Origins products are really good as well, if you have a routine, add it for night and day.
Jasmine E.
I have very dry skin (especially in the winter). I'm always on the hunt for good moisturizers and this one is great ! I was a first time use and I would definitely recommend it.
Savannah L.
Midlothian, VA
As a swimmer and water polo player the chlorine exposure to my skin often left it feeling dull and dry. Once I started to use this every once in a while it left my skin glowing!