BY ORIGINS

Origins Precipitation Extra Continuous Moisture Recovery for Very Dry Skin, 6.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Libby T.
Libby T.
West Chester, PA
This stuff is a life saver for your skin during the harsh winter months! My skin gets so dry from the cold outside and having our heat on in the house, and from taking hot showers. It keeps my face looking hydrated.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love this product! All of origins products are great. I feel at times they can be slightly over priced but this product is a great price for what you get. The packaging is simple, which is great because you don't have to worry about pump breaking or getting clogged.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Louisville
I discovered this product through a friend of mine with eczema. It is pretty pricey but she swore it worked miracles. My skin isn't overly dry so I didn't really think it was worth the price but for someone who needs the extra moisture I would highly recommend.
Heather V.
Heather V.
PASADENA, TX
Love this product! After I shower and wash my face I tend to get very dry patches and my skin starts to crack. I use this moisturizer generously on my patches and leaves my skin moist and supple. The smell is light and the texture isnt to heavy. Highly recommended.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Shreveport
I think that this product works for what it says only I think it worked a little too well for me because my skin isn't that dry. Other than that, I do suggest this product to other people. My sister loved it and it worked miracles for her. I love this brand.
Michaela A.
Michaela A.
Auburn, NY
This is great for those winter months when my skin starts to have dry patches and my foundation sticks to them. I put this on at night and the next morning I am smooth and ready for makeup! This product is great and is full of a decent amount of product.
Jean C.
Jean C.
I love this for my super dry skin. It's a little heavy for me during the day so I usually just use this at night and wake up with super hydrated and soft skin. Doesn't irritate my extra sensitive skin either which is super great from a product like this.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Henderson
I have dry skin in the winter time this is my favorite product yes orgins yes I bought it Dillard mall cleaning gentle don't break my face out in acne healing treatment products mall Dillard's origins its expensive products and work for every one
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Grand Blanc , MI
This product is amazing for dry skin... and I mean dry skin... especially in the winter when it seems like I'm fighting a constant battle with my skin this really helps keep it hydrated!! It's the perfect formula, great skin care company... I have yet to try and product I didn't love!
Leo M.
Leo M.
This product works very well. Noticed improvement in my skin right away. First time ever trying this product. Very happy I did. It does what it claims. Exceeded my expectations. Would highly recommend. You won't be disapointed. I will purchase again.